3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Where do you find starfish in the current build?
Shows up a few days after the last choker in the morning. You can also get them by fusing werms together at the shrine during school (go with the lesbian.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Shows up a few days after the last choker in the morning. You can also get them by fusing werms together at the shrine during school (go with the lesbian.
Is there no way to get them on the ship?

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
what also is still missing is a parasite for penises. It could get interesting playing as chet
Most likely not gonna happen. The werms replace human male genitalia(the transform part in TF game) with vaginas an faux werm penis. You can't play as Chet, you will eventually become Chloe. Then again again the dev may change things again for the billionth time.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
millenia later little to no content (probably due everything broken AF,since no main event triggers whatsoever),also broken AF.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Most likely not gonna happen. The werms replace human male genitalia(the transform part in TF game) with vaginas an faux werm penis. You can't play as Chet, you will eventually become Chloe. Then again again the dev may change things again for the billionth time.
Yup. But it would be interesting if some male characters lost their balls but kept their penises or had them shrinked like Jonah

Jun 20, 2017
Howdy folks, I'ma bit stuck. I cannot force the nurse nor can I go through the Rene scene for some reason. Also biosuits wont come off? Any assistance would be nice.
Thx!

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The development and current state of this game saddens me.

I've thought about remaking Parasite Infection in RenPy and removing the roaming (which I feel needlessly makes the game more complicated) and turning it into a linear story game where you can just enjoy the story and scenes without having to grind for parasites or do the stupid sex scene minigames.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm unsure if it's even worth the effort at this point though.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Well that's convenient. I guess I'll see if the new version is any good. You have a change log?
All they said in the was this:

Almost all of part 3 is done, links are working and audio has been added in. Plot has been extended out to the end of part 3.

Part 4 is now officially under development. Chloe gets transported to an Antari core world.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Runar Orested

Jul 15, 2017
What purpose does the "Biohazzard Crate" have? When I do try to pick it up, it does show the message "...everything goes white." and then it shows a bunch on errors on the "=Starting Gender=" dialog. Then it continues on your home on earth.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
I am dont play this game before. so its cool game or not? because when i read comments i see just complains. and i want to try this.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
I am dont play this game before. so its cool game or not? because when i read comments i see just complains. and i want to try this.
If you are int impregnation, pregnancy, transformation and parasitism. Yeah, this game is for you. Sadly the creator doesn't care with it as much as the communit ydoes.

Reactions: tatatoBT

tatatoBT

Feb 12, 2018
You lose your male genitalia after being infested on your neck, i mean its a forced path in both part 1&2 but as you have males genitals you could be infested there too. Just my fantasy, i know the dev is rushing things to develop his VR game.

Reactions: jimdandy
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes