3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Changelog for 3.07

Neckfucking fix: now the behavior options are not available if the target is the MC

[Part 4] New NPC’s:

Reina
Ikan
Sidra
Ormus + random infestation event for him

biohazard box transition into part 2 fix

Nurse biosuit infestation fix

[Part 4] MC House fix

[Part 2] Added Bad-ends of being mindfucked by NPC’s [in progress]

Jessica
Claire
Julie
Sandra
Tracie
Robyn
Quinn

[Part4] Fixed the bug sending the player from the Hospital Break Room into part 2 Break Room

[Part4] Infectable Rooms:
Hospital Admin
Underground Holodeck
Arena of fate - for both NPC’s

[Part4] Fixed passage looping:
Holodeck - can’t return to town
Hospital - can’t return to town
Arena of fate - can’t return to town

Last page of the discussion thread on tfgamesite.

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
this project deserves some patreon support. They've put a lot of time and energy into writing the code and story for this.
Not too mention paying the artist who's got some amazing talent with designing the characters, aliens and smut scenes.
Seriously, how sexy hawt are those blue skin aliens?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
this project deserves some patreon support. They've put a lot of time and energy into writing the code and story for this.
Going to go out on a limb, but from what I've been able to gather, the game's been scrapped and restarted about half a dozen times, with the earliest versions practically being a different game altogether, and if weren't for that, more people probably would support it.
I remember playing a version of this where the mall and ship were all in and complete, even a return to earth after. All that scrapped to begin again... again.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
could someone report to the developer that you still cannot use your normal, uninfested, male genitilia to fertilize them parasites?
Pretty sure that's intentional. You're supposed to TF/change into Chloe. The compromised solution for those that didn't/don't like the whole change into Chloe situation was implementation of the choice to start as Chloe and skipping to a chosen chapter with the same option. It's a mechanic to force the TF, that's been there as long as I can remember.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Anyone knows wtf to do with the parking event? I don't have any buttons to progress.

lilmagi

Oct 24, 2017
Oh well. I rather Chet involuntarily get infested rather than voluntarily but if that's not an option then it's not an option.
That is still a sort of an option. Start as Chet during the first chapter, go the escape pod route. If you grab the helmet, you will involuntarily get infested with the neck parasite, no? Successfully escaping starts you off in Chapter 2 in whatever form you had, so if you were turned to Chloe you will start as one.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
That is still a sort of an option. Start as Chet during the first chapter, go the escape pod route. If you grab the helmet, you will involuntarily get infested with the neck parasite, no? Successfully escaping starts you off in Chapter 2 in whatever form you had, so if you were turned to Chloe you will start as one.
The discussion began about Chet not being able to fertilize parasites in others with his own normal genitals. Skipping the spaceship part after playing once(why would someone want to do that grind again?) The only option as Chet to continue is voluntarily infest himself.I think some would prefer having Chet be able to infest and fertilize others and have an encounter where said infested person turns the tables and forcibly does the same to him.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The discussion began about Chet not being able to fertilize parasites in others with his own normal genitals. Skipping the spaceship part after playing once(why would someone want to do that grind again?) The only option as Chet to continue is voluntarily infest himself.I think some would prefer having Chet be able to infest and fertilize others and have an encounter where said infested person turns the tables and forcibly does the same to him.
I notice that even not having the option to use Chet's penis to do certain things, it still gets used automatically for some things during sex, and also including being able to contaminate the coffee at the lab.

Personally I'd like to be able to fully utilise Chet's dick in the same way as vaginal werm, as it would (currently) be consistent with its presence and uses elsewhere. I'd also like the return of Chet being able to attach the neck parasite to his crotch again, like with Steve/Stacy. Then again, that would go against involuntary infestation and loss of control, which these most recent remakes/restarts seem to be developing more around.

tatatoBT

Feb 12, 2018
Yes, what we really need is a usefull Chet, able to infest with his dick before the forced transformation in Cloe. I dont mind this forced transformation but for part 2 it would be really cool play as Chet just the time before go to part 3.

EraAran

May 17, 2019
I keep getting an error where the title screen will not appear, and all I can see are links saying "relative" and "C:/Twine/Parasite Infection". There's broken images detailed on the screen as well.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes