3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

EraAran

May 17, 2019
The main issue is that images won't load. Everything else does. Does anyone know the source to this error?

Reactions: TVS

greywolf73

Sep 28, 2017
im really sad that it seems like he is just rushing through the game now so he can get to the vr project..... it makes me sad because part 3 looked really interesting and he changed it now so you cant trick everyone and what not.... it had alot of potential and it seems to be bleeding out because it seems rushed

tatatoBT

Feb 12, 2018
i had the same feeling. even part 2 can be expanded but looks like he just want to skip to the new vr thing

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Does anyone wants to share their saves ? My game has been getting so slow that I can't really enjoy it.
And... I think that there's also a possibility that I don't know how to play the game right...
I just keep getting caught. ^^;

Hubert151

Mar 25, 2019
318701 318703 318704 318705

I'm playing version 3.09 and I'm at a point where I can not advance anymore and infect everyone, except a character named Rene, also when I go to the spaceship and give Walk Through I do not see anything, when a moment ago I had all with biosuits and also I did not have those numbers in zeros besides that I had up in green, all infected as logistic or something like that and in the end I see the same thing either with or without biosiuts, I mean what it says in the last image. Of that last image, I do not step forward when I click on Who is here, it returns me to don de dice logistics center.

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
Is there anyway of getting biosuits without having a female mc? I'm so far in, i don't want to need to put a choker on myself to be able to do so or something...

Last edited:

tatatoBT

Feb 12, 2018
Does anyone wants to share their saves ? My game has been getting so slow that I can't really enjoy it.
And... I think that there's also a possibility that I don't know how to play the game right...
I just keep getting caught. ^^;
Actually you can restart the game from the part you wish, and about getting caught, avoid starfish on yourself and infest people slowly, do not rush or they will not accept it.
Is there anyway of getting biosuits without having a female mc? I'm so far in, i don't want to need to put a choker on myself to be able to do so or something...
Sadly not, there is no way to progress in the game without gender bend into a girl and get biosuits
Why is the thread not updated?
I just came across it by accident.
I usually check on TFsite, this thread seems abandoned.

Reactions: passiveDragon

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I usually check on TFsite, this thread seems abandoned.
To be fair, that's where it started, and that site is generally the best place to find games like it - Transformation themed, that is.

It's the same with Hypnopics Collective, and most of the mind control themed games.
A better/more specific example for that, is A Spell For All, even though Cmac is also a member here and has posted in the thread here.

One thing that would help this game, I think, is if it hadn't been trashed and restarted so many times. Not as much as if this wasn't a very niche genre over all (parasitism, body horror themes, forced gender bending etc). As it is, I saw that someone had posted version 3.1 but nobody ever contacts a moderator to update the thread title and OP, and this thread's activity (or lack thereof) doesn't help either.

Reactions: tatatoBT

tatatoBT

Feb 12, 2018
To be fair, that's where it started, and that site is generally the best place to find games like it - Transformation themed, that is.

It's the same with Hypnopics Collective, and most of the mind control themed games.
A better/more specific example for that, is A Spell For All, even though Cmac is also a member here and has posted in the thread here.

One thing that would help this game, I think, is if it hadn't been trashed and restarted so many times. Not as much as if this wasn't a very niche genre over all (parasitism, body horror themes, forced gender bending etc). As it is, I saw that someone had posted version 3.1 but nobody ever contacts a moderator to update the thread title and OP, and this thread's activity (or lack thereof) doesn't help either.
I agree with you, bur for me, this game has a lot of potential but its troubled development put at risk it and disgregarded its community

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
this game has a lot of potential but its troubled development put at risk it and disgregarded its community
I agree with what you're saying.
Tremendous potential, even in the early versions when everything took place on the Antari ship (used to be a whole lot more to do). Between that early version and this, it could easily have been two separate games, with what we have now being a sequel.

Reactions: tatatoBT
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes