3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
3.01 now available as well:

Added another copy for Rene's profile pic Profile art change at end of part 3.
Werm profile pic in =Decisions= and Target profile pic at start of part 4 [temporary solution]
Fixed income finally Strip club can be infested, Robyn's behavior is no longer included in the check
Molten Topic and Sexual Selection should show infestation correctly
Robyn mindfuck text updated
Nurses office should be fixed, added a "movehere" command for the nurse

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
3.01 now available as well:

Added another copy for Rene's profile pic Profile art change at end of part 3.
Werm profile pic in =Decisions= and Target profile pic at start of part 4 [temporary solution]
Fixed income finally Strip club can be infested, Robyn's behavior is no longer included in the check
Molten Topic and Sexual Selection should show infestation correctly
Robyn mindfuck text updated
Nurses office should be fixed, added a "movehere" command for the nurse
seems like there's still some issues with the images. Some are missing the infested images here and there. Also the Biosuits are not showing up right on the main character. I get bits of the image.

srx47

May 8, 2018
Some cheats:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.rooms.Clinic.level = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.people.pc.stats.base.force = 500
First one set Clinic is at level 0
Second one gives a lot of Force (to rape everyone shit :D)

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
Some cheats:
Code:
where do you go to make these changes in the code?
I think I can also fix a few errors with the images not loading right in mine.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Some cheats:
Code:
There's no need to do the first one. All you need do to is use the "go back previous action" command that it will nullfy increase of clinic levels. It's an incredible dumb easy exploit, but it works lol.

tatatoBT

Feb 12, 2018
On you can find 3.04 but there's not any imrovment, he's rushing through part 3 and 4 without any content.
Im a bit disappointed.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
On you can find 3.04 but there's not any imrovment, he's rushing through part 3 and 4 without any content.
Im a bit disappointed.
Well, if I remember correctly (correct me if I'm mistaken please). Parts 3&4 before the overhaul/rewrite included the characters included in part 2 of the current version. The strip club,clean room and other things were not accessible until after the mall level was cleared, then after those were finished, you progressed to the ship/boss fight. The content is already there, it just needs to finished. Here's a link to an older version before the redo

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
You lose your male genitalia after being infested on your neck, i mean its a forced path in both part 1&2 but as you have males genitals you could be infested there too. Just my fantasy, i know the dev is rushing things to develop his VR game.
One thing I noted: It is a forced path, forcing you into the female role if you allow infection with the male gender. BUT it raises suspicions with others you meet, since they're wondering WHY you suddenly went from boy to girl.

I think the developer may work towards keeping the male from going female in later updates? I mean i found parts where you infect the futa aliens with werms. Plus you still fuck their neck werms with a 'cock' of sorts. So who knows? Might even be optional to go FUTA with the character?

Reactions: tatatoBT

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
Im a bit disappointed.
Most likely they're doing this on their own in free time. So the focus is mostly going to be on story/game progress then the art. Art take time

tatatoBT

Feb 12, 2018
One thing I noted: It is a forced path, forcing you into the female role if you allow infection with the male gender. BUT it raises suspicions with others you meet, since they're wondering WHY you suddenly went from boy to girl.

I think the developer may work towards keeping the male from going female in later updates? I mean i found parts where you infect the futa aliens with werms. Plus you still fuck their neck werms with a 'cock' of sorts. So who knows? Might even be optional to go FUTA with the character?
Well, what could be awesome to this game is to choose the gender path you can take and see different ways to infect people, i like gender bender, but it could be fun too be a male/futa and infect with werms from your cock too.

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
Well, what could be awesome to this game is to choose the gender path you can take and see different ways to infect people, i like gender bender, but it could be fun too be a male/futa and infect with werms from your cock too.
I think that's a possibility. One of the aliens you first encounter is a futa and there is the option to infect their dick with a werm or chocker, i forget which. So there could be THAT option soon.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
3.07 is available on the site as well, but sadly no change log on the site and it's not possible to see on Patreon

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes