3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Kittyofdoom

Jun 8, 2018
For anyone thinking this VR thing is new or strange happenings from the Dev...eh.

This game has literally been one step forward fifteen steps back since it's inspection.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
the new version 2.45a is out from tfgames
this is the link , enjoy it!

New-new plan:
Okay so apparently VR is vehemently disliked by many people.
I'll be continuing with the Twine version, making it more streamlined and fixing longstanding bugs. Sorry for the delay but I've felt like shit for the past month.

Corentine

Jan 14, 2019
I've created a modded version for 2.45
-Every time you enter the dinning hall you get a bunch of parasites
-Parasites won't get removed from people

You can download it here:

You need to check your inventory to see the changes, I didn't modified any text that gets displayed.

Reactions: tatatoBT

tatatoBT

Feb 12, 2018
2.45 seems to have less bugs and some pics that were missing are now in place. let's see what will come next, last days bring me back a spark of hope

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Good to see he returned to the development of the web based game.

The 2.45 version fixed a lot of stuff but there's still two big bugs within it:

-You cannot have sex with Queen and the Nurse.
-Some images are still missing.
-Puttign a Starfish on the Dancer and Scientist will break their images (probably because they didn't got their arts updated.)

He also should increase the breast size when infected, like it happens with your character. Outside of Jessica and Chloe you can barely tell the difference.

Reactions: tatatoBT

Knight001

May 29, 2018
Good to see he returned to the development of the web based game.

The 2.45 version fixed a lot of stuff but there's still two big bugs within it:

-You cannot have sex with Queen and the Nurse.
-Some images are still missing.
-Puttign a Starfish on the Dancer and Scientist will break their images (probably because they didn't got their arts updated.)

He also should increase the breast size when infected, like it happens with your character. Outside of Jessica and Chloe you can barely tell the difference.
gotta agree w/ the art stuff, but I imagine it does cost quite a bit to get. Especially seeing as it was modeseven making the artwork, iirc.

tatatoBT

Feb 12, 2018
what also is still missing is a parasite for penises. It could get interesting playing as chet

Abrams

Dec 30, 2017
new parasite infection update with some bug fixes and the adding of the quinn art and the starfish biosuits.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
new parasite infection update with some bug fixes and the adding of the quinn art and the starfish biosuits.
Good to see that he's uptading the game weekly.

gotta agree w/ the art stuff, but I imagine it does cost quite a bit to get. Especially seeing as it was modeseven making the artwork, iirc.
Yes, but with the monthly patreon support i'm pretty sure he got enough money for making even all of the sexual acts lol.

Addableprune2

Jul 13, 2017
i believe its a pretty good game but they need to make/update the art and spend more time on the art than the story in my opinion

Sentencio

Jul 9, 2018
I alone do not understand where to get the first verm in version 2.45? I walked LITERALLY every room and every corridor several times. Either a bug or I'm stupid...

UPD:

Yes, this is a bug. Restarted the browser and it all worked.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
I alone do not understand where to get the first verm in version 2.45? I walked LITERALLY every room and every corridor several times. Either a bug or I'm stupid...

UPD:

Yes, this is a bug. Restarted the browser and it all worked.
There's also a fatal bug if you try to infect jessica/momand going to quinn afterwards, in which she becomes broken and unable to be infected. So i would suggest waiting for next patch,

Corentine

Jan 14, 2019
Updated my modded version to 2.45c

-Every time you enter the dinning room you get a bunch of parasites
-Parasites won't get removed from people

You need to check your inventory to see the changes, I didn't modified any text that gets displayed.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Below a workflow to find case insensitive paths from a .html and to fix them.

Bash:
# work in a clean directory
mkdir new_dir
cd new_dir
unrar x ../Parasite_Infection_245c.rar

# get an existing files list
find * -type f > existing_files.txt

# isolate potential path strings from your .html, we get too many but filter them later
egrep -o '([a-zA-Z0-9_ -]+\/)+[a-zA-Z0-9_ -]+\.[a-zA-Z0-9]{3}' Parasite_Infection.html |
sort | uniq > incorrect_filenames_potentially.txt

# filter the paths and isolate what would be the correct case for the strings
grep -i -o -f incorrect_filenames_potentially.txt existing_files.txt |
sort | uniq > correct_case_filenames.txt

# filter from potential incorrect case strings the strings that match a path
# case insensitive but not case sensitive to get only the ones with incorrect case

grep -i -o -f correct_case_filenames.txt incorrect_filenames_potentially.txt |
grep -v -f correct_case_filenames.txt | tee incorrect_case_filenames.txt
Listed are the files that have an incorrect case (also in incorrect_case_filenames.txt):

Code:
Infect/Egg in/in Pussy.png
Sound/Slutbreedgirlobey.mp3
doctor/Doctor Clothed.png
doctor/Doctor Nude.png
secretary/Infected.png
secretary/adminbase.png
secretary/adminchest.png
secretary/adminmouth.png
sis1/Skullfuck/Penis.png
sis1/Skullfuck/Starfish.png
sis1/Skullfuck/Werm.png
Now create a list of what to fix:

Bash:
cat incorrect_case_filenames.txt | while read x; do
  echo "s~$x~$(egrep -i -o "$x" correct_case_filenames.txt)~g"
done > correct_case.sed

# add another that could not be resolved by case sensitivety alone (a space less as well in the directory).
echo 's~bunkbunny/Bunk Bunny Infected.png~Bunk Bunny/Bunk Bunny Infected.png~g' >> correct_case.sed
and fix the strings in the html

Bash:
sed -i -f correct_case.sed Parasite_Infection.html

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
In lever three this is always shown: 'Your chest has been noticed. Your infested nature has been discovered.'

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes