3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

badbrad136969

Jul 2, 2017
Wow, doesn't take much to fail chapter 2 now... Any pointers in not having the females rejecting the parasites and turning you into the authorities?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
so how do we make resistance lower? right now i cannot seem to find a way to do this, nor can i find a way to lower detection levels in the current build

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Wow, doesn't take much to fail chapter 2 now... Any pointers in not having the females rejecting the parasites and turning you into the authorities?
so how do we make resistance lower? right now i cannot seem to find a way to do this, nor can i find a way to lower detection levels in the current build
Infect the rooms at home, and just leave them alone for a couple of weeks. Do the same at school, and Steve's house.
This lowers their resistance to the point where they fully accept all parasites/changes to their bodies.

Whenever there's a notification about detection increasing, use the back/forward buttons at the top of the left panel.

Single biggest tip is to not start from the ship but start from Chapter 2 instead.
You'll be as infested as the point you leave, regardless of using the escape pod or going all the way through the station. This leads to rapid changes faster than you can safely infect and infest the family at home, Steve, and the teacher, Claire.

To minimise grind, start as Chloe, then infect & infest the "strange girl" at school.

ThanhTung

Apr 27, 2017
Small help please, anybody know what is a biosuit and how to get them??
I heard it can be achieve in chapter one, but don't know where to find it..

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Small help please, anybody know what is a biosuit and how to get them??
They're an advanced parasite that merges with the entire body. You get them from the lab where Julie works.
Infect, then infest her, and go to work with her. Repeat for her work colleague.

I heard it can be achieve in chapter one, but don't know where to find it..
A biosuit used to be in chapter one, briefly. It's been removed for quite some time and was only attainable for a couple of pages before the "white light" part and returning to earth, and where it was is where chapter one ends on the station.

Reactions: Gabaw and ThanhTung

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
My question is regarding being dominated by werm. Would rather go the dominant route... does anyone know if that is still available/planned and how do I achieve it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: passiveDragon

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It's been restarted once. The current version is the current culmination of the second attempt.
It's been restarted more than once. Originally the game took place only on the ship, and with far more to explore and do.
There was even a threesome scene with the MC, Joan and another character, where the "top" role was decided between Joan and the MC, based on the MC's level of submission, and even had whomever was the dominant causing internal changes in the other through fucking them, and using their body to transmit the dominant's sperm into the person on the bottom.

Scrapping and starting over again, then doing the same thing again to redo already done work whilst leaving other parts gone is the same as restarting from scratch.

And, while Parasite Infection is bordering on being an actual TF game (tho the transformations are few and far between and are mostly glossed over), mindcontrol and parasitism is very clearly the primary focus almost to the exclusion of all else. Mindcontrol more than parasitism, honestly.
It doesn't border on it.
It is well over the border and into TF territory, to the point that the MC is on another world and can freely move from body to body because they've become a werm, and that's after all the prior physical transformations brought about by the different parasites.

Transformation does not require complete change(s) from one form to another. Only that the starting form undergoes changes by whatever means are appropriate to the setting.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
So I learned not to mess with Steve's Mom because "It's not implemented yet" and thus I can't exit out. :(

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Can you breed and collect parasite's from other's that are infected?

Last edited:

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
It's been restarted more than once. Originally the game took place only on the ship, and with far more to explore and do.
There was even a threesome scene with the MC, Joan and another character, where the "top" role was decided between Joan and the MC, based on the MC's level of submission, and even had whomever was the dominant causing internal changes in the other through fucking them, and using their body to transmit the dominant's sperm into the person on the bottom.

Scrapping and starting over again, then doing the same thing again to redo already done work whilst leaving other parts gone is the same as restarting from scratch.
I'm quite familiar with the games history. I've been playing it since the beginning. And, in fact, the content you are talking about was scrapped after later chapters were already out. He removed content from chapter 1. He did not rewrite the rest of chapter 1. Nor did he rewrite any of the other chapters that were released by thene. He simply removed content.

And the point of redoing "already done work" is that it was "already done wrong". The dev has never pretended he was anything but a noob when he started this. As a result of complaints by players he's going back and fixing his inexperienced errors from early development... among them the issue of the game not being a consistent and changing game play styles completely from chapter to chapter.

It doesn't border on it.
It is well over the border and into TF territory, to the point that the MC is on another world and can freely move from body to body because they've become a werm, and that's after all the prior physical transformations brought about by the different parasites.

Transformation does not require complete change(s) from one form to another. Only that the starting form undergoes changes by whatever means are appropriate to the setting.
Uhm. There are exactly four transformations. Gender change, breast expansion, multi-boobs, and nipple cunts. The first three are pretty well glossed over and ignored once they are done. In fact, starting play as female or male makes almost no difference except a few extra paragraphs on the male start. And the breast expansion and multi-boobs transformations take place almost entirely off screen. The nipple cunts are the only thing that sees any focus at all after a small blurb about it happening. A game that treats 3 of it's 4 transformations as irrelevant details and only give a little attention to the 4th can't claim to be a TF game. It may have TF content... but it's not a TF game.

As for the transfer to a werm. That's still not transformation content. First off, erotic transformation content is focused on anthropomorphic transformations... in other words the end result still needs to have boobs, pussy, and ass. Maybe a cock or twelve.

For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And taking control of the werm's body (and then using it to take control of other people's bodies) is very obviously mind control content... and very obviously not transformation content.

It's clear erotic TF content isn't your thing and you don't understand it. That's fine. I don't understand foot fetish. But I don't run around trying to claim any game that meerly happens to show a pair of feet in the first scene is a foot fetish focused game. Or that a game where you play as a disembodied big toe is a foot fetish game (maybe it would be... as I said, I don't understand foot fetish). And I definitely don't tell someone who is an actually foot fetishist that he's wrong when he tells me what defines his fetish.

But just for the sake of due diligence I'll spell it out for you:
  • Mind control content is all about submission and domination...
    • its on the "hard" end of BDSM being both far less consensual than bondage and far more invasive than slave-master.
    • it's worth noting that all BDSM involves some level of degradation of the submissive partner.
  • transformation content comes in two major variants:
    • the more common is basically furry fandom taken to it's logical conclusion. I.E. the act of becoming something other than what you are.

I strongly suspect this, like the rest of the furry fandom... is rooted in escapism and isn't really about anything sexual in and of itself. There's a reason people dissatisfied with their bodies and minds (e.g. homosexuals, transgendered people, victims of child abuse, those with physical deformities, etc) form a disproportionately large component of the furry fandom. I'm a furry too, before anyone goes getting pissy.

• the other, much "harder" variant of erotic transformation content is all the crazy shit like dick nipples, multiple dongs, multiple sets of boobs, 2 foot long vibrating tounges, 5 inch long clits, tentacle twats, etc. For. The. Fucking. Lewds.

This variant of TF content is about just straight up unfettered perversion. Breast Expansion is probably the least weird subset of this. The picture above gives you an idea where the other end might be found. It's literally just "oh gosh, that's so perverse!!! ::fap fap fap fap fap::"

Is very very often paired with corruption fetish because of overlapping themes of perversion... but also because the transformations serve as physical manifestations for the corruption.
  • corruption fetish is rooted in both degradation and perversion
    • typically doesn't include physical corruption... but can.
    • some people like it for the really lewd behavior, some people like it for the degradation, some people like both
  • parasite fetish is a a complex melting pot of everything else here
    • it's inherently perverse to have creepy crawlers infesting sex organs and giving someone sexual pleasure
    • often includes the infestee being degraded as a result of the infestation (imagine cumming or being incontinent while talking to some one because of bugs crawling in and out of your dick/prostate/bladder).
    • mind control is often included with parasite fetish because of overlapping themes of degredation
    • the "harder" variant of transformation is often included with parasite fetish because of overlapping themes of perversion
    • corruption is often included with parasite fetish because of overlapping themes of both degradation and perversion
Understand now?

Regardless, Parasite Infection doesn't need to be a TF game. As a parasite fetish and mind control game it already holds it's own in either genre. Especially the parasite fetish genre which is... extremely niche. So I have no complaints about the lack of TF content in Parasite Infection specifically. My complaint is the fact that transformation content is about as rare as parasite fetish content... and yet every gender bender game claims to be a TF focused game when it's not.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm quite familiar with the games history. I've been playing it since the beginning. And, in fact, the content you are talking about was scrapped after later chapters were already out. He removed content from chapter 1.
No, he changed the entirety of that "section" and made it into Chapter One of a restarted/rebooted game. That was all before there were chapters at all.

It's clear erotic TF content isn't your thing and you don't understand it. That's fine. I don't understand foot fetish. But I don't run around trying to claim any game that meerly happens to show a pair of feet in the first scene is a foot fetish focused game. Or that a game where you play as a disembodied big toe is a foot fetish game (maybe it would be... as I said, I don't understand foot fetish). And I definitely don't tell someone who is an actually foot fetishist that he's wrong when he tells me what defines his fetish.

But just for the sake of due diligence I'll spell it out for you:
Drop the hyperbole, the condescension, and stop trying to act like you're the authority on what is and isn't TF/MC fetish. You are not the one who defines it for everyone. Nor are you the one who gets to tell others what they do and don't like, or do and don't understand.

Regardless, Parasite Infection doesn't need to be a TF game.
It doesn't need to be, but it is, because that's what it's been made to be.
If the various parasites beyond the werm itself were removed, and all the physical changes as a result of that, the werm itself infecting and infiltrating the body to take control, then it could still largely be the same game and have zero TF content and solely be parasite/MC themed.
It would be reminiscent of some of Anaxamines works, but without conveying the same horror aspects.

Reactions: tatatoBT

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Can you breed and collect parasite's from other's that are infected?
Yes.

How do you breed more chokers?
Other than the one you auto-get in Chapter 2, there's a chance for the egg to give it (unless it's automatic). Other than that, a character has to have one on their neck for you to fertilize. Oh, and the weird girl in class that asks if you're lesbian. Get her infected and soon you can transfer werms into chokers.

Do you have to be infected with a choker for mind control to work.
That I'm not sure about.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Yes.

Other than the one you auto-get in Chapter 2, there's a chance for the egg to give it (unless it's automatic). Other than that, a character has to have one on their neck for you to fertilize. Oh, and the weird girl in class that asks if you're lesbian. Get her infected and soon you can transfer werms into chokers.

That I'm not sure about.
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Engelstein

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
So you can you breed choker's on the ship or do you have to get off of it before you can, because when I infest any members of the crew I don't get the option to inseminate the neck though I do get the option to put a choker on the soldiers crotch.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So you can you breed choker's on the ship or do you have to get off of it before you can, because when I infest any members of the crew I don't get the option to inseminate the neck though I do get the option to put a choker on the soldiers crotch.
Look at the character's status text, next to the picture of them. It literally tells you how long you have to wait before you can do anything with ether neck or nipples.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes