3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
To be considered female your breasts must be size 40+ and your dick must be under 11. Takes about 2-3 days after applying starfish to your breasts for your tits to grow large enough (a LOT longer if all you're using is a neck choker). As for your dick, that takes around 30 days after applying a choker on your crotch for your dick to shrink enough.

Basically, if your avatar pic shows you looking like Chet (male) when not wearing a biosuit then you've not progressed enough. When your avatar turns into Chloe then you're ready to infest those shops. Wearing a biosuit always uses a female image because there is no male biosuit art, so you have to take the suit off to check on your status.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Basically, if your avatar pic shows you looking like Chet (male) when not wearing a biosuit then you've not progressed enough. When your avatar turns into Chloe then you're ready to infest those shops. Wearing a biosuit always uses a female image because there is no male biosuit art, so you have to take the suit off to check on your status.
That might be what's supposed to happen, but it isn't what's happening.

Haven't played the most recent version, but even when fully "female" (yes, Chloe avatar not Chet), that bug was still happening.

Reactions: MonkeyManiac

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
It works in 3.11 because I started my current game as Chet and I verified it myself. You're correct that it was broken in the previous version. However, since v3.11 was leaked here it behooves players to use the latest version. No reason not to. Unlike with some HTML games, updates of this game do not seem to break save files.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
However, since v3.11 was leaked here it behooves players to use the latest version. No reason not to.
Here's a reason not to - It's really only bug fixes and doesn't add new content. No, a fan-made addition (parasite inventory) doesn't count.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Are you serious? Bug fixes are the most important reason for updating. Especially when you've run into one of the bugs that have been fixed.

Oh, and 3.11 did add new content: Amy.

Reactions: tatatoBT

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Are you serious? Bug fixes are the most important reason for updating. Especially when you've run into one of the bugs that have been fixed.
That really only applies when it's to sort game-breaking bugs for which there's no workarounds.

Oh, and 3.11 did add new content: Amy.
Wow... one whole character in a build that wasn't a public release.

I get that you're enthusiastic about this game (long may that last), but you also have to realise not everyone that plays it will share your same enthusiasm for every little release.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I'd call playing as Chet and not being able to progress to Part 3 as game-breaking. Anything that forces you to do a restart is game-breaking, as there is no workaround for that bug. That bug, and its fix, is precisely why I became a patron and got the update as soon as it was made available. An even more significant bug that was fixed in 3.11 is that Joan no longer adds to threat in Part 2.

Also (and this is a spoiler) after you infest the clinic (where Amy is) the threat counter gets frozen and you no longer have to worry about it. That's a pretty significant change that's been added to the game. It gives you a new way to play the game, by allowing you to defer infesting people until after the counter has been frozen, if you don't mind waiting the 3-4 weeks or so it'll take you to meet the requirements to infest the clinic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.11 also added disabled links for future content where you'll be able to have threesomes and foursomes with Stacey's family.

You said "doesn't add new content". So I corrected you. Perhaps you should have said "doesn't add much new content" if that's what you intended. And it became "public" the moment it was leaked here. If you can download it for free like you can here on F95, it's pretty much public now, wouldn't you agree?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
And it became "public" the moment it was leaked here. If you can download it for free like you can here on F95, it's pretty much public now, wouldn't you agree?
By that logic, any game that's been leaked before release is the actual release for all people to play... :rolleyes:

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
In images there are pregnant bellies for most of NPCs. Are they used anywhere? I guess you need to put a lot of eggs simultaneously inside?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
In images there are pregnant bellies for most of NPCs. Are they used anywhere? I guess you need to put a lot of eggs simultaneously inside?
When you get to the point you can make biosuits, you can 'impregnate' NPCs with the biosuits which makes them pregnant and uses the pregnant images. As far as I'm aware, eggs don't ever do anything

*obviously I know what eggs 'do', but like... they don't change character appearance

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
That would be somewhat complicated, as a host can spawn werms, canals, chokers, starfish, and one of 4 different biosuits, all at the same time and in any combination. Plus the birthing art would have to account for which infestations each host has (birthing through an orifice with and without an infesting canal). That's a LOT of art. A great expense for the developer when there is so much other art that needs to be made for Parts 3 and 4.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
No. Just Cooperate and then immediately End Scene.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You can't, that content hasn't been written into the game yet. You can infest the clinic, which in turn infests Amy. That's as far as it goes at present.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
3.12 is out for Patrons. List of changes/fixes:

[Part 2] Joan having only a human penis fix (allowed to use a choker on crotch fix)
Cheat menu is now available in part 4
[Part 4] Added the option `to make out` in another body with the original body
Fixed the bug where the biosuits may disappear after loading a save.
Added the option to show/hide mouth canal art (in the settings page)
Major overhaul of the settings page
Crotch parasite can now only be put on males that don’t have an already existing vagina
Added penis sex acts to the sex menu.
[Part 4] Added the current body description + the original body descriptions
Fixed the usage of the option `Vaginal Werm: fuck their…` in the sex acts when having a mouth or anus werm while not having an actual vaginal werm.
Fixed the `inseminate all` option that can inseminate a non-existing vagina.
Fixed the `phantom vagina` bug.
[Part 4] Fixed the `Sex acts` which were hardcoded under Chloe/Chet to be usable under any currently occupied body

Reactions: Snugglepuff

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Since 3.12 was just leaked here, I'll go ahead and let folks know that it sorta breaks save games from earlier versions. The old saves will load, but they'll generate all sorts of script errors as some of the data structures related to settings have changed. No word yet on Discord from the coder(s) as to whether save compatibility can (or will) be fixed. So best if you start a new game.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes