3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm apparently stuck I'm infected with a choker and a mouth werm and am on an uncontrollable lust (I guess?) screen where I can either finger myself or use the mouth werm sadly fingering isn't enough and using the mouth werm self penetrates but I can't continue because the blue continue link is unclickable

Hubert151

Mar 25, 2019
Someone could give me a tutorial to pass part 2 in v 3.11 as the feds quickly discover me. Could you provide me with what order I must follow to have a good time part 2.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Someone could give me a tutorial to pass part 2 in v 3.11 as the feds quickly discover me. Could you provide me with what order I must follow to have a good time part 2.
0. Start Part 2 as Chloe. You can start as Chet, but the game is slower and harder to play when you start Part 2 as a male. You'll need to transform into a female before you finish Part 2.

1. Do not infest anyone until their Resistance is 15 or less, preferably 0 or less (once their Perversion gets to a certain point they'll jump on you for sex; you must avoid sex or even kissing until their Resistance is low enough that they're likely to accept their infestations). Infect your sisters' and mom's rooms as soon as the game allows you to, but DO NOT INFEST the rooms with parasites. Once a room is infected there's a chance each day that the occupant will become infected. Once someone is infected their Resistance will begin to drop. If you see a message when you go back home after school (or whatever) that says that they masturbated then their Resistance drops by 15. You want to get those as much as you can.

2. On Day 1 (as Chloe) talk to the 'weird girl' at school (Tracie) and choose the 3rd (lesbian) option. This infects her and starts your conquest of Earth. Tracie will not talk to a male MC (Chet), because she's only interested in lesbians. Continue to see Tracie every day until she invites you to her Sanctum. Without access to the Sanctum (and Tracie) you can certainly play the game as Chet, but progress will be considerably slower (takes about 2 weeks longer than starting with Chloe).

3. Infest people when their Resistance is low enough that they will accept their parasites later that night. DO NOT PUT WERMS IN CHOKERS (with one exception, see below). Putting a werm in a neck choker prevent you from being able to get new choker eggs from that choker.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4. Infest Gabrielle (Julie's boss) as soon as you can so you have access to her Clean Room and can spawn biosuits.

5. Infest Robyn to be able to infest the strip club's management and get an income. Infest Quinn and do her Special to get another income source.

6. Steve and Brett (Steve's dad), as males, can have chokers put on their crotches. This will, after a day, give them a vagina. If you started as Chet you can do the same to yourself (and start your transformation into Chloe).

7. I advise against putting a choker on the MC's neck. Besides experiencing a lot of different dialogue with the werms, it complicates the game and can cause problems for you if you don't do things exactly right. You can grow breasts with starfish, so you don't need a neck choker to do it.

The back button in the game (not your browser's back button) is your best friend.

Reactions: tatatoBT

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Addendum to parts 1 and 7: you can savescum your way past all the "bad things" if you are so inclined. Mostly relevant if you want to see canal/starfish on your household ASAP or wish to use the biosuit fully, though personally I still avoid the neck choker simply because the audio loop is too annoying.

Hubert151

Mar 25, 2019
How can I play version 3.12, on which page can I find it. Someone who has a link to download the game.

Hubert151

Mar 25, 2019
I don't have a Patreon account so I would like to know where I can play version 3.12 or download it in a link other than Patreon.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Stupid questions. How about trying one of the links in post #1 on page 1 of this thread.

shadowjettj13

Sep 2, 2017
How do I get a chocker to Have eggs? I know it needs to go on the vagina. but i cannot seem to be able to get it to go.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I know it needs to go on the vagina. but i cannot seem to be able to get it to go.
Not quite... It's a choker. It goes on the neck, and after it's finished bonding to the neck, it can be inseminated to produce an egg.
Male characters can have a choker infest their crotch, giving them a vagina as well as their already existing penis, which allows them to have double the rate of choker egg birthing, compared to females.

However, infesting the neck choker with a werm will prevent it from being fertilised at will, whilst (currently) the crotch one is exempt from that.

shadowjettj13

Sep 2, 2017
Not quite... It's a choker. It goes on the neck, and after it's finished bonding to the neck, it can be inseminated to produce an egg.
Male characters can have a choker infest their crotch, giving them a vagina as well as their already existing penis, which allows them to have double the rate of choker egg birthing, compared to females.

However, infesting the neck choker with a werm will prevent it from being fertilised at will, whilst (currently) the crotch one is exempt from that.
Gotcha thanks

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You can't fix that in the version that you're playing. v3.x has a lot of bugs in Part 4, missing images being just one of them.

Smileman

Aug 11, 2019
The video game is loading infinitely, I do not give error but does nothing, some help by fabor (download it with mega)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Of course. v4 was released to Patrons on Aug. 18. Here's what the dev had to say:
[Part 2] Added new goal endings, before being brain infested
[Part 2] Fixed the bug where Brett won’t show up in the Garage after being infected
[Part 1] All choker egg Antari self infestation pictures are now clickable links
[Part1->2] Fixed the bug where the neck parasite remains attached after “a bright white light” scene transitioning from part 1 to 2
[Part 1] Fixed the multiple choker loss bug when going back and forth between settings and secretary infestation picture
[Part 1] Secretary infestation link is now inside the infestation picture
[Part 1] Escape pod inability to advance to part 2 bugfix
Fixed a bug where infested NPCs will notice your infested nature (PC breast increase)
Now when an NPC accepts the parasites in their body or the changes to their body the detection threat will decrease too
[Part 3] Rebalanced all the choices, made it possible to get every choice (except the end choice) with a single team loadout.
[Part 4] Added starfish mutation artwork, cleaned up a bunch of the content
----------------------------------------------------
The game should be pretty much finished (except for some artwork) all the way up to the end of part 3. The focus now is on part 4 and 5.
I'm scaling back part 4, by which I mean I'm keeping it the same. In my head I was planning on making it this big, epic thing but it created too much action paralysis. Going forward I'm just going to fill out what is currently in part 4, then move on to part 5, which will include more parasite mutations and evolutions.

greywolf73

Sep 28, 2017
so once again he is rushing through it .... ligit seems like he gives less then a dang about this project anymore and only about starting his vr thingy

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
The game should be pretty much finished (except for some artwork) all the way up to the end of part 3.
So, maybe I missed an earlier update note but I could swear Rene (blonde alien from starter ship) is listed in Part 2 daily summaries with no way of actually infecting her or otherwise making meaningful contact...

Plus in the last version on this site you can infinitely repeat her one encounter scene in town I believe.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes