3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
[Part 2]
The game should be pretty much finished (except for some artwork) all the way up to the end of part 3. The focus now is on part 4 and 5.
This is fucking sad to read.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
So, maybe I missed an earlier update note but I could swear Rene (blonde alien from starter ship) is listed in Part 2 daily summaries with no way of actually infecting her or otherwise making meaningful contact...

Plus in the last version on this site you can infinitely repeat her one encounter scene in town I believe.
Rene's sole purpose in Part 2, AFAIK, is to impart some background info to the MC and provide a key component. As for the bug where you can infinitely repeat her encounter I don't know that it got fixed in v4. Probably not. Yet. Thanks for the reminder. I'll mention it to the dev in the Discord.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Rene's sole purpose in Part 2, AFAIK, is to impart some background info to the MC and provide a key component.
That's as much as I've seen myself but with only a single scene we don't need the daily status update, she might as well be nameless like the store clerks. The other outlier is the Clinic doctor ("Amy"? NOT Gabrielle who works in the biosuit lab) whom I haven't managed to encounter as a regular character meeting/infestation+sex menu but at least you can actually change her status via the "infest the clinic" event.

It just feels like both of them were intended to have a much greater speaking role and potentially even interact with other NPCs but have been cut down to one-scene-wonders by now.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There are two ways to cheat in this game. The first is to save your game to disk and use to edit your game. The other is to become a second-tier patron which will get you access to the cheat-enabled version of the game.

Reactions: Gabaw and metios

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
There are two ways to cheat in this game. The first is to save your game to disk and use to edit your game. The other is to become a second-tier patron which will get you access to the cheat-enabled version of the game.
You can edit variables for all twine games on the go from a console in your browser. Works wonky and dependent on the game, but usually edits are done in 2-3 clicks.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You can edit variables for all twine games on the go from a console in your browser. Works wonky and dependent on the game, but usually edits are done in 2-3 clicks.
Wonky is right. That's why I prefer to use a save file editor. It works flawlessly, and it doesn't matter what browser you're using. Using the console to edit your game is very much dependent on both the game you're playing and what browser and hardware you're playing it on.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
New art for the crotch choker:

"Causes the balls to atrophy and be absorbed into the body, while injecting the host with hormones and pheromones to increase libido and cause gender transformation."

Last edited:
Reactions: Daijena

Shadow0090

Jun 18, 2018
Does anyone have the full bio suit art cause for some reason every bio suit but the werm one comes out with bits missing after i extract it not sure if its just me or the way they we're uploaded such as this one

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Works fine for me. You must have a corrupted archive or your extractor is messing up the files.

Ardlan

Mar 29, 2018
Works fine for me. You must have a corrupted archive or your extractor is messing up the files.
Considering the filename i guess you two are talking about different states of the image. He talks about the state of the images in the game folder, where they are parts and you talk about the state the images in game, where they are put together layer by layer. That's why nothing is wrong here.

Does anyone have the full bio suit art cause for some reason every bio suit but the werm one comes out with bits missing after i extract it not sure if its just me or the way they we're uploaded such as this one
Everyone has the same images as you, if nobody did the work and put them together via photoshop or gimp. So basically you can do the same with one of the mentioned programs.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
V4.01 Changelog:

[Part 4] Text simplification in house passage and show/hide toggle options
[Part 4] Now the log during the night will show the countdown till the slave capture mission is completed
[Part 4] Highlights over the slaves stats will show how substational they are in each corresponding slave group, the same correspondes for the slaves names
[Part 4] Added ‘slave capture squad’ missions (available from the main house passage)
[Part 4] Now the the main house can be upgraded to a maximum of lvl 2
[Part 4] Added ‘broodmother’ slave group, which is responsible for birthing parasites overnight (depends on
each individuals stats)
[Part 4] Slave system now relies on the stats of the slaves on gaining money
[Part 4] Fixed the chaotic shuffling of slaves when transfering slaves between different slave groups (now the transferred slave will be placed at the bottom of the list that will receive the slave)
[Part 4] The gain of unlimited amounts of slaves in the main house was restricted to be used under the cheat menu (the option will be seen after the cheat menu is active)
Fixed the Recache audio button in Settings
Fixed the muteall sound in the settings options (the bug: after loading a save that had sound muted - it will still play it, before you go to the settings again)
[Part 2] Added Gabrielle bad end art
[Part 2] Added Robyn pregnant/large breast art

Last edited:

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
V4.01 Changelog:

[Part 4] Text simplification in house passage and show/hide toggle options
[Part 4] Now the log during the night will show the countdown till the slave capture mission is completed
[Part 4] Highlights over the slaves stats will show how substational they are in each corresponding slave group, the same correspondes for the slaves names
[Part 4] Added ‘slave capture squad’ missions (available from the main house passage)
[Part 4] Now the the main house can be upgraded to a maximum of lvl 2
[Part 4] Added ‘broodmother’ slave group, which is responsible for birthing parasites overnight (depends on
each individuals stats)
[Part 4] Slave system now relies on the stats of the slaves on gaining money
[Part 4] Fixed the chaotic shuffling of slaves when transfering slaves between different slave groups (now the transferred slave will be placed at the bottom of the list that will receive the slave)
[Part 4] The gain of unlimited amounts of slaves in the main house was restricted to be used under the cheat menu (the option will be seen after the cheat menu is active)
Fixed the Recache audio button in Settings
Fixed the muteall sound in the settings options (the bug: after loading a save that had sound muted - it will still play it, before you go to the settings again)
[Part 2] Added Gabrielle bad end art
[Part 2] Added Robyn pregnant/large breast art
When it's releasing?

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Out of curiosity, are the cheats a separate client version or is it just a bundle of codes that are typed in since this is a browser game.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
question, does the front page link feature the latest release or do i have to browse the pages to find it?

Ardlan

Mar 29, 2018
The latest version would be 4.01 the one in the op is 4 so no currently it's one release behind and 4.01 wasn't leeked here yet.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
i see, thank you. ive already reached multiple dead ends on the game. either by "under construction" messages, or errors that X option doesnt exist. so i saved and closed. might have to wait until the game is actually finished to play it again

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes