3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Those stories are written by Arthur Saxon. His main fetish is panty-pooping, but there are a couple of stories about girls with slugs and bugs crawling around and in them. Some stories are CYOA-style (hence "games").

• Sad
Reactions: Gabaw

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
4.05 update out
4.05 - Mostly bugfixes, some art added to part 5.

Reactions: panzer13

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
gotcha will do! i removed them befor i left the ship cause i thought id be given some. thanks for the help!
You do over time receive 1 of each over the course of a few days in story 2, there are a few ways to keep them too from story 1.

during your stay on the ship, you can corrupt the crew, as you corrupt them you will gain more options specificially the captain, when shes been corrupted by a parasite to the brain (via the neck brace), you can go to the station and gain access to the star parasites, after that you basically have all the parasites.

slap them onto the crew not the station crew (honestly they are irrelevant unless you want some artwork and some extra parasite spawners.

after a few moments over time visit the crew and they will spawn 1 of each (if you have infected them with each one).

This can be repeated as many times as you want (put an egg in them etc etc) rinse repeat, collect an abundance, then leave via the ships escape pod to keep the parasites, if you leave via the station and the parasite choice exit you lose them all and have to start from day 1 waiting or corrupting the woman in the bathroom (when you go to school she asks if your a lesbian say yes every time).

shadowjettj13

Sep 2, 2017
You do over time receive 1 of each over the course of a few days in story 2, there are a few ways to keep them too from story 1.

during your stay on the ship, you can corrupt the crew, as you corrupt them you will gain more options specificially the captain, when shes been corrupted by a parasite to the brain (via the neck brace), you can go to the station and gain access to the star parasites, after that you basically have all the parasites.

slap them onto the crew not the station crew (honestly they are irrelevant unless you want some artwork and some extra parasite spawners.

after a few moments over time visit the crew and they will spawn 1 of each (if you have infected them with each one).

This can be repeated as many times as you want (put an egg in them etc etc) rinse repeat, collect an abundance, then leave via the ships escape pod to keep the parasites, if you leave via the station and the parasite choice exit you lose them all and have to start from day 1 waiting or corrupting the woman in the bathroom (when you go to school she asks if your a lesbian say yes every time).
Got it, thanks!

Inverse

Mar 1, 2018
Okay I think I'm in the last leg of CH.2 where I have the person locked in the attic at my house.

But I'm stuck at repairing the space ship!

I've obtained one of the missing parts from behind the mall, but where do I get the Electronics & The Pilots Chair ???

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You have to infest (not just infect) the techie shop and the furniture store, both on the second level of the mall.

Umundo

Jan 8, 2020
When i tried to run the game it says my browser is either lacking or disabled storage cache api or something like that.I can't play this game.Anyone help me ?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
When i tried to run the game it says my browser is either lacking or disabled storage cache api or something like that.I can't play this game.Anyone help me ?
what browser are you using? It works fine with no error on Firefox and/or Chrome

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
what is changelog of 4.07 ?
- NPC mutated parasites infestation
- Werm suit red/blue/white/purple parasite mutations
- PC fluid collection through inseminations
- [Part 5] Added profile display
- [Part 4] Changed static portrait images to dynamic NPC images(fits in portrait space)
- Added NPC behavior descriptions prior to earlier raw output (“free”, “subvert” and etc)
- Added `gestate` behavior which makes the person automatically birth parasites and eggs via self fertilization (can be changed to after a certain infestcore is accumulated)

Reactions: Gabaw and K3NJ1

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
- NPC mutated parasites infestation
- Werm suit red/blue/white/purple parasite mutations
- PC fluid collection through inseminations
- [Part 5] Added profile display
- [Part 4] Changed static portrait images to dynamic NPC images(fits in portrait space)
- Added NPC behavior descriptions prior to earlier raw output (“free”, “subvert” and etc)
- Added `gestate` behavior which makes the person automatically birth parasites and eggs via self fertilization (can be changed to after a certain infestcore is accumulated)
Thank you! Changlog added to OP

Reactions: Gabaw

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
How do you activate the bad ends?
The main form of bad ends, at least in chapter 2, involve you letting anyone fuck your neck multiple times. If you read the lore, neck fucking basically = brain fucking so having it be done to you enough turns them into the leading infector and you as their new slave.

I 'think' this is also a thing in chapter 1, but I don't know if it's a thing in other chapters because I mostly like chapter 2 the most and have no idea how much the other chapters are even completed.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes