3.70 star(s) 22 Votes
May 20, 2017
New version is out ma Dudes and Gals~

Changelog:
4.12 - biggest changes are naked female art in private room while in part 2 or 5,
and multibreast/multivagina as well as a morning scene that triggers if you get mindfucked by Julie/Sandra/Jessica.

The_Sentinel

Mar 19, 2019
I saw this game a while back and didn't bother but saw it got a update, so I decide to check it out again out of curiosity. So I had a quick questions how in control are you in this game? Looking through images in the game files out of curiosity and saw some shit, and reading around about how at one point or another your forced into becoming female or something and old post about staying male but it being annouying. Just wanted to know how much is player choose, because I'd rather play as the one fucking not getting fucked by weird werm dicks.

Last edited:

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
I saw this game a while back and didn't bother but saw it got a update, so I decide to check it out again out of curiosity. So I had a quick questions how in control are you in this game? Looking through images in the game files out of curiosity and saw there are basically images of the transformed mc being skull fucked by basically everyone but little to none of the opposite, and reading around about how at one point or another your forced into becoming female or something. Just wanted to know how much is player choose, because I'd rather be a dominant male or I guess male equivalent in this case and be the one fucking not getting fucked by weird worm dicks.
dude you've benn fckdup

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There are no animations in this game, to the best of my knowledge. Game doesn't really need any, though animations of the MC fucking someone with a werm (or being fucked by a werm) would be awesome.

Reactions: 21dsd

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You must be wearing a werm biosuit and collect semen during the day. When you sleep with the werm suit on you will wake up with a random color werm.

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
kinda wish you could combine biosuits like have the look of the star suit but the features of the werm suit.
simply cause i like the look of the star suit more then the werm lol

well i found out you can wear the biosuit then get the colored one and remove the biosuit before it completely merges with you so its not as bad as i thought

Last edited:

Zarakynel

Jul 5, 2018
Hey I am at day 67 and I no longer know what to do to progress. I have no idea where to find Rene and the school nurse is just untouchable in all possible ways. I am even wearing the wyrm suit (which is now sadly stuck to me cause i didn't realize there was a time limit), which i thought would give me the power to force her.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Rene is in the mall parking structure. The school nurse must be infected by Claire (the teacher). If you mind-controlled Claire (by sticking a werm in a neck choker) then you can no longer infect the nurse. Don't worry, the nurse is not a critical NPC. As for being stuck with the werm suit, that will only limit which of the possible paths you can take through Part 3.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Art is great, has nice corruption/body modification
Dev clever enough to give an option in the settings to hide the art for the "pussy mouth"
Solid game tbh

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes