3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Dizarus

Mar 6, 2018
missing image, mouthwermsmall.png, in robin house event.
is it just missing or misnamed/misplaced?
edit: also missing in clair lesson2

Last edited:

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
New update posted in the discord!

4.13 release -

Added self mind infestation game for MC

[Part 2,3] Choker and canal art in portrait picture will now be shown for mutated parasites too

Removed white spaces from image names and image folders for easier porting to android version

Added preference traits (negative or positive preference traits(body parts) can be viewed on NPC passages after inseminating the orifice at least once; negative and positive preference traits are displayed in different colors, at first the traits will be almost completely white but with each insemination - the color is more distinguishable). Positive preference traits grant positive pleasure in the mind infestation game, and negative cause displeasure respectively. If there is a body part with no preference value(not positive nor negative) the amount of pleasure will be random on each turn.

Mind infestation game remade without the meter. Implemented new system with dual pleasurement requirements: NPC & werm. 3 stages in total with additional options for faster infestation

Added art for Quinn bad end

[Part 2] Fixed the option of the shrine unlocking with Tracie

[Part 2] Tracie kiss scene with mutated parasites art variations

Fixed the bug which restricted mutated parasites from inseminating orifices and other parasites

[Part 2] Added images of mutated mouth canal and breast starfish images for Julie

Added balls body parts to characters(if the character has any by the plot)

Added penis canal (blue) & werm infestations

[Part 4] Added a allocate all slaves as a resource button

[Part 4] Slave stats of 6-10 will be displayed in blue color, stats over 10 are displayed as purple

[Part 4] Antari bureaucrat event now features Joan as a participant

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
New update posted in the discord!

4.13 release -

Added self mind infestation game for MC

[Part 2,3] Choker and canal art in portrait picture will now be shown for mutated parasites too

Removed white spaces from image names and image folders for easier porting to android version

Added preference traits (negative or positive preference traits(body parts) can be viewed on NPC passages after inseminating the orifice at least once; negative and positive preference traits are displayed in different colors, at first the traits will be almost completely white but with each insemination - the color is more distinguishable). Positive preference traits grant positive pleasure in the mind infestation game, and negative cause displeasure respectively. If there is a body part with no preference value(not positive nor negative) the amount of pleasure will be random on each turn.

Mind infestation game remade without the meter. Implemented new system with dual pleasurement requirements: NPC & werm. 3 stages in total with additional options for faster infestation

Added art for Quinn bad end

[Part 2] Fixed the option of the shrine unlocking with Tracie

[Part 2] Tracie kiss scene with mutated parasites art variations

Fixed the bug which restricted mutated parasites from inseminating orifices and other parasites

[Part 2] Added images of mutated mouth canal and breast starfish images for Julie

Added balls body parts to characters(if the character has any by the plot)

Added penis canal (blue) & werm infestations

[Part 4] Added a allocate all slaves as a resource button

[Part 4] Slave stats of 6-10 will be displayed in blue color, stats over 10 are displayed as purple

[Part 4] Antari bureaucrat event now features Joan as a participant
Nice, hope he somedays adds broodmother funcionality.

Honestly, the game should focus more on Part 2.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Honestly, the game should focus more on Part 2.
In my opinion Part 1 actually has the most potential for this format of game, with additional mechanics from Part 2 and somewhat competent adversaries of course. Part 2 feels like it'd be great as a Sims or Rimworld style game focusing on the management aspect where the town is more than just a statistic. Once you infest a handful of people in what by all means should be a wide open breeding ground individual characters kinda lose their significance as do you as the protagonist, not so much when you need to operate in confined spaces with limited resources (including hosts/breeders).

jamesdgard

Jul 14, 2017
i don't know if the game creator is on this thread or not but or if someone else brought this up and before you freak out i am not wasting my time to check but some of the picture files are messed up because they have spaces in between words which causes them to not show up saying they were not found examples being in the guard folder Joan Infected should be JoanInfected and in the map\ship folder Science Room should be ScienceRoom if you just change that they work

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
I liked chapter two the most, when it gets into the aliens I can't really connect with them at all.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The developer does not hang out here. And the problems with file names having spaces where they should has already been reported in the game's Discord.

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
At part 5 what the hell am i suppoused to do? Like i infested myself and now i cant get more parasites

Matt3642

Sep 4, 2017
Okay, I don't know if this has been asked (I did look)
But I just get errors when I try to run this the main one says

Error:Cookie Error: Unknown validation error during set
and well lot of errors after that one...

I can seem to run other games with the same format with no problems.. like crucial investigation or corrupted city..

I am using Microsoft edge on win 10.. I have seen some people before say they have no problems on chrome but I don't want to install a whole diff browser just to play one game (good as it is) so Is there anyway that people know that I can get this to run on my current browser or is it just not going to happen ??

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
PI runs fine on Firefox and Opera (which is Chrome-based). Will not run on (crappy) Microsoft browsers (Edge or IE).

Hichi

May 18, 2018
If you are having troubles with images, a tedious fix is to go to the images folder and rename.
So far, deleting any spaces in the missing images name works.
Eg/ instead of "Infested Normal.png", it should look like "InfestedNormal.png"
Easy way to find which image is missing is to Right-Click the broken link, and copy the address into notepad or a blank web page.
Also, mouthwermsmall.png is just missing it seems.

P.S. not all image links are borked, so I fixed mine as the errors showed up.

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
Hmm. Big bug.

Got to the part on earth, after the whole 'it was all a dream' thing. Went into the sister's rooms, instantly got suspected even though i'm totally human and not infected.
It said my chest was discovered?
Having the same problem here.

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
Lots of mechanics in this game seem poorly explained.
Pretty much the entire game is unexplained and it changes every update to be even more esoteric the the games own discord just points you at the wiki where nothing is explained either, bit sad really as its an unteresting idea for a game.

Reactions: joe316
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes