3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

DragonPox90210

Aug 9, 2017
I remember in an earlier version it was possible to subjugate the werm during the mind control mini game- is that still a feature? If so how do you manage to do it? I keep getting "you want your ego to survive"

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
What do I edit in my save to remove the werm in my character's choker? I wanna infest her with it now that she has low resistance, cuz I did it at the beginning of chapter 2 when the resistance was full.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
How do you beat the mindfuck minigame where you put the werm into the chocker?
You have to lower one's resistance. When it's low enough, they have 1.5x bonus in brainwashing instead of 0.5x. You also have to choose correct actions. The same stimulation doesn't work on everyone.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Coming back after a while, is this game still incredibly skewed in content if you try to stay male? I remember way back that you could do almost everything in the first chapter as a male, but after a while and some updates you couldn't do anything without being infested enough which would turn you female anyway.
Is there actual content as a male mc now?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is there actual content as a male mc now?
Whilst I haven't played the latest version, there's very little content as a male MC.
This is a transformation focused game, which includes a male MC becoming a female. You can put it off for a while, but it's inevitable.

• Sad
Reactions: Agent Abide

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Every single time it ends the same: the person doesn't accept it quickly enough and it's game over. I have no idea what the fuck to do in the game and it's dully unintuitive.

Considering all the moving parts it's absurd to not have a tutorial or a guide, especially as the first part is decent, though fairly quickly it turns into the usual sort of gender bender/sub stuff that seems to permeate these things

MindWright

Mar 4, 2019
Every single time it ends the same: the person doesn't accept it quickly enough and it's game over. I have no idea what the fuck to do in the game and it's dully unintuitive.

Considering all the moving parts it's absurd to not have a tutorial or a guide, especially as the first part is decent, though fairly quickly it turns into the usual sort of gender bender/sub stuff that seems to permeate these things
The trick is to infect early everywhere. Hold off on infesting anyone until stats have already shifted to make them more vulnerable and accepting of the parasites. If you just start pushing parasites at the beginning things go rapidly out of control. It took me a couple of tries to figure it out.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I just want to double check, is it just me or this is extremely wacky game? Like sections jumping from one to another.

Reactions: joe316
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes