3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Part 1 bad ends: get caught by either not disguising as Antari or by failing to seduce one of the crew.
Part 2 bad ends: have your detection level hit 100 or become a slave to one of the NPCs.
Part 4 bad ends: have your detection level hit 100.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I'm not sure what the "cheat mode" is supposed to do as I only turned it on once I was at like 90 something warning, but the only thing I want it to do is to mean I can't get caught ... it took ages to start getting the girls corrupted and so once I was able to modify them I wanted to go all out ... also, and I'm not sure if there's any way around it, after a while all the sex stuff felt exactly the same, who it was supposedly with (even if you were forcing them to do it) didn't feel like it made a difference.

Reactions: Gabaw

Blood58

Nov 21, 2017
Hey, How do you get the different colored parasites? I've looked everywhere i can and can't find anything.
Please help

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Is there a way to import saves in this games ?
If anyone is willing to share their saves, I would really appreciate it !
Playing this game once more from the beginning is just too tedious for me.

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
What suit is best suit?
What triggers mutation color?
What do colors do?
How many of each type suit needed in P3?

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
How do you get the NPCs to fuck your neck? I don't see the option in the sex menu?
You need to have the neck parasite (neckbrace) or whatever it's called, once it fuzes with you and the male/female has enough lust for you (usually a penis or parasite penis) then they will try to fuck you. You can also just have sex with them, if your lust and their is high enough you'll see the option to get brain fucked (which is neck).

Get fucked enough times though that way and you will eventually get a game over and become their bitch/slave/lover permanently etc etc.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Reactions: IoOt and kilgorio

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Quality game, but too many bugged out images. Part 2 and part 5 I'm looking at you.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Hmm. Big bug.

Got to the part on earth, after the whole 'it was all a dream' thing. Went into the sister's rooms, instantly got suspected even though i'm totally human and not infected.
It said my chest was discovered?

shadowjettj13

Sep 2, 2017
Any one have a fix for the missing images messages?
Error: <<include>>: passage "Infestother Werm Ass Image" does not exist<<include "Infestother Werm Ass Image">>

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes