3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Hubert151

Mar 25, 2019
I am playing version 4 and I am at a point where I can not advance more and infect everyone, except the nurse, I am in part 2 only she still needs to infect, someone to help me?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You asked the same question in the Discord and was answered there.

• Haha
Reactions: greenp

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
so, whats new in 4.1? less dead ends? the threesome or foursome are now available?

also, where do i find rene and another girl i cant remember right now? i cant find them.

Last edited:

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
I've gotten stuck in a loop of errors with your best friends (father?) in the garage, got through infection proxy (infected room) and waiting he was extremely horny and low resistances, came onto me and the game continually kept giving me a not implimented or error in 4.01 version.

So, had to start all over again through that sadly. lots of things in this hoping to be addressed soon but he's working on new story soon. (whats funny is this was in 2nd chapter of the game after leaving the ship).

Is he updating all the chapters as he goes or is it all incorporated together?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is he updating all the chapters as he goes or is it all incorporated together?
Brett is still bugged in v4.01. PI is fixing stuff in all of the chapters, but Brett wasn't one of the things that got fixed.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
and now i officialy hit a dead end, in the alien world i cant go to bed. theres an error message where the continue option should be.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Anyone has the change logs?
Handholding sex acts condition fix
[Part 5] NPC location shifts
Part 5 addition
[Part 4] Added canal hand and werm NPC infestations
[Part 4] Dark Holosensory Deck has been replaced with Antari Black Market
[Part 4] Added canal hand and werm palm self infestation
[Part 4] Now there are self-infestation options for the currently occupied body
Added canal hand and werm palm infestation possibility

Oct 16, 2017
Playing v4 and got to the mc's home without being permanently infested by a neck parasite, yet I still got this in the parking structure of the mall. (how is that supposed to work on someone not even infested by a werm in the neck/brain? Oo)
"Everything is spinning. The werm in your brain is temporarily stunned, as are you. You can only lie there in agony as she kneels over you and lifts your head up.

Rene pulls out a small metal device that looks like a pen. She jams it into your neck fuckhole, penetrating the werm infesting your brain. Then she backs up about twenty feet away, and waits. The spinning sensation slowly goes away and your mindwerm wakes up.

Aaaaaaaugh! What... werm is... Werm is feeling strange Werm feels nice. Werm is obedient. Werm wants to obey."

Oct 16, 2017
Tried the bugfix, got the first bug I've had since I started the game with v4
"Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'parasites' of undefined
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'parasites' of undefined
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'parasites' of undefined
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'parasites' of undefined"
Happens to all characters during the Home Infestation part.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
v4.04 has a lot of bugs. I'd stick with 4.03 for now, until the dev fixes what he broke.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Do you have a guide on how to creat each type of parasite? I cannot seem to get a hold of any werms.
Well if your in chapter 2 you can use the ritual in the bathroom if you keep corrupting the girl who sees you before school starts, you corrupt her with a worm and keep doing the scenes she will eventually tie another woman up and create a birthing ritual to convert the standard worms into other types.

alternatively you can just be infected by the same ones and give birth to them eventually.

shadowjettj13

Sep 2, 2017
Well if your in chapter 2 you can use the ritual in the bathroom if you keep corrupting the girl who sees you before school starts, you corrupt her with a worm and keep doing the scenes she will eventually tie another woman up and create a birthing ritual to convert the standard worms into other types.

alternatively you can just be infected by the same ones and give birth to them eventually.
gotcha will do! i removed them befor i left the ship cause i thought id be given some. thanks for the help!

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Anyone know the Saxon's Pholly and Sophie's Choice mentioned in the photo below that's from the game? hehe.PNG

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes