Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Parasites of Evil [0.15] Compressed (Untested)

Win (970 MB/ 152 MB) : , ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
there is no quest guide, big buildings, big areas, empty of props and stuff, and nice looking pictures
over all its a confusing game and taking too much time to play and to figure out what u have to do or where to go in a big area like this.
so a big no for this game i like futa on female i like lesbian but this gameplay is a hell no
RPGM game can be really fun and enjoyable and at the same time if they like this they can be pain and this is why ppl don't play RPGM too much because they must be a really well worked in game play and areas
and the idea of getting attacked by chance while walking or running is really annoying
I agree RPGM takes too much time if there's no Hint where to go Ren'Py is still the best imo

picoloco

May 31, 2017
Happens when you load or save. Previous versions character folder was filled with spritesheets in png format, tried copying them in but it still looks for them so no idea how to fix.
EDIT: nevermind, its because I had the old saves persistent data, so even when I made a new game it bugged out. Deleting whole save folder fixed it

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
no quest log? omg... how to navigate? i accidently skipped a text cause i primary wanted to have an impression what the games sex stuff is and if its worth it.

the girl looks quite nice - just saw her one naked and i just don't know about her boob shape and dark nipples at the moment - otherwise she looks quite nice but damn why no journal or quest log

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
You know alot of people actually want futa, you can see its futa because thats why the tag exists and just leave instead of complaining not every game is your fetish, let us enjoy what futa games we do get. I dont like ntr so should i got to every ntr page and complain they are shit???
No futa in this game yet.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
No futa in this game yet.
Well, actually, I hate to disagree, but yes, there definitely is futa content right now. Both the female nun, Angel, grows a huge penis and so does the female Doctor if you infect her or let her get infected. I don't think there is any in the Chinese restaurant, but there is also in the school basement, forgot about that woman because she gets Serra pregnant with her alien penis. Anyway, you should probably tag all those people you misinformed and let them know.

May 30, 2017
Well, actually, I hate to disagree, but yes, there definitely is futa content right now. Both the female nun, Angel, grows a huge penis and so does the female Doctor if you infect her or let her get infected. I don't think there is any in the Chinese restaurant, but there is also in the school basement, forgot about that woman because she gets Serra pregnant with her alien penis. Anyway, you should probably tag all those people you misinformed and let them know.
Do you have a save game file just before meeting the futa in the school basement that impregnates Serra?[/QUOTE]

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Ah ok I am guessing the first time I've played there was none the game must have been updated from whence I've last played does this mean the futa scenes are sex scenes with the mc? if yes I maybe interested in giving the latest version a try,I just did not like that every sex scene lead to a bad game over.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes