Ergonyashka

Apr 22, 2019
What works for me: talk to priest, then Sonja (blond nun), then Lucas (boy walking around entrance), Leave church and head south talk to Dior (girl by organic looking wall) then back to Sonja at church. That should open basement.
thank you, can you tell me if there is any thread of action after they captured the man in the hospital?

Dec 14, 2021
thank you, can you tell me if there is any thread of action after they captured the man in the hospital?
If you are talking about the corrupted path then technically no the event with the man is the end but after that there is a currently un connected event you can do at the Chinese restaurant after the hospital.

The story will tie in the Chinese restaurant in a later update but it can be seen now.

Jul 31, 2019
Please add quick travel. Map is to tedious to navigate. Mistook some buildings with police station because there was a police car next to it...After losing to angel and getting corrupted then going to sanctum will create unremovable picture.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2021
Saefix seems to be m.i.a. at the moment. It's been a month since I've had any response from him. This isn't the first time this has happened, but just keeping you all up to date as best as I can.

Dec 14, 2021
Update!! :coffee:

Saefix is back! He unfortunately developed some writers block when working on the Dr. Anderson possession path.

Good news: To help his writers block he is working on a small 5-10 hour game prequel game about Serra's sister Remi. This game will be a Patreon exclusive.

Bad news: He's hoping that by the time he's done with it his story issues with the main game will be sorted out at witch time he will be back on it. so the main game updates are further delayed.

I'm glad he's doing fine and continuing the project. :D

Dec 14, 2021
is the game still getting updated?
Update!! :coffee:

Saefix is back! He unfortunately developed some writers block when working on the Dr. Anderson possession path.

Good news: To help his writers block he is working on a small 5-10 hour game prequel game about Serra's sister Remi. This game will be a Patreon exclusive.

Bad news: He's hoping that by the time he's done with it his story issues with the main game will be sorted out at witch time he will be back on it. so the main game updates are further delayed.

I'm glad he's doing fine and continuing the project. :D

Yes it is.

maverag

Oct 24, 2018
so so far i have put about 30 mins in the game and i have already found 10+ walkable wall sections and 6 non translated elements the art looks prommising but this game is in DIRE need of QA and testing if the dev is in need of help with this i am happy to help on the next update

Seafix

Sep 2, 2017
so so far i have put about 30 mins in the game and i have already found 10+ walkable wall sections and 6 non translated elements the art looks prommising but this game is in DIRE need of QA and testing if the dev is in need of help with this i am happy to help on the next update
im still on working and ya i bring a new bugfix update in the next days

Dec 14, 2021
I took the liberty of deploying the game from that newest version that Saefix just posted for those who can't play the project or just don't want to mess with the project files and want it like a normal release.

May 20, 2021
hello i have a problem of sorts , downloaded the game using mega for linux and extracted , could anyonehelp me cant find the game file .sh of the linux game port

Dec 14, 2021
hello i have a problem of sorts , downloaded the game using mega for linux and extracted , could anyonehelp me cant find the game file .sh of the linux game port
I will try deploying a Linux version (I've never done that before so don't know how well it will work) and uploading it here later today.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes