Dec 14, 2021
Sorry for the long wait, my upload speed is garbage.

Bug fixed for windows:

Bug fixed for Linux:

I also added a text file for the instructions for the Linux in the zip.

Reactions: syfy88man

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
The side quest, The Secret Grave, is it bugged, I am down in the basement, found the Crystal Orb Fragments but can't seem to find the stone to place the Orbs in to unlock the center room

Dec 14, 2021
The side quest, The Secret Grave, is it bugged, I am down in the basement, found the Crystal Orb Fragments but can't seem to find the stone to place the Orbs in to unlock the center room
I just replayed it from the point of going into the mirror and had no problems doing the orb puzzle. Are you sure you found all 4 orbs? here is a picture of the grave if you don't know where to go.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I just replayed it from the point of going into the mirror and had no problems doing the orb puzzle. Are you sure you found all 4 orbs? here is a picture of the grave if you don't know where to go.
Yep as you can see in this picture, I have found all 4 orb and have turn them from red to blue, and you can see that I am outside of that room, but for some reason I am not able to get into that room, I am just running around the whole room outside walls but a door way into that room is not opening up.

Dec 14, 2021
Yep as you can see in this picture, I have found all 4 orb and have turn them from red to blue, and you can see that I am outside of that room, but for some reason I am not able to get into that room, I am just running around the whole room outside walls but a door way into that room is not opening up.
Oh okay, there is no door to the grave room. You are likely running around in circles. Here is a pic of full map.
Edit: Fixed bad grammar. lol

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Oh okay, there is no door to the grave room. You are likely running around in circles. Here is a pic of full map.
Edit: Fixed bad grammar. lol
oh thanks for the map, yea I never went down, I just started up and kept running around the whole area but all 4 of them orbs stands, I have visited them

Reactions: Emerald_Fatalis

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
after taking the task from the husband and wife, and when we go into the kitchen door, the character hangs in the wall

Dec 14, 2021
after taking the task from the husband and wife, and when we go into the kitchen door, the character hangs in the wall
Thank you for letting us know. I will wait a day or so to post a fixed version for that (if you don't mind). I don't want to post new versions every day (I think the board admins will grow to hate me if I do lol) and I want to see if more pop up.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Yea I had that issues, if you didn't do a save near there, like outside where I did my save spot, just go to the load it again and then it should fix it, but yea, I had that issues but always do your saves so you can roll back to a good spot

Dec 14, 2021
Do we need to restart with the bug fix or is there a patch ?
Sorry I'm not sure I fully understand your question so I'll try multiple answers lol

1) The "bug fix" is the entire game not actually a patch (you can copy your saves from the one just before)

2) depending on where your save is you may need to load a save from before that spot to solve your issue.

Bug fixes were:
- the vampire basement glitch
- the "arriving at the mansion training side quest" glitch

3) If your save is from the 0.15 version of the game that was from a few months ago (not the one posted a few days ago) then you will need to start a new game.

Seafix

Sep 2, 2017
Sorry I'm not sure I fully understand your question so I'll try multiple answers lol

1) The "bug fix" is the entire game not actually a patch (you can copy your saves from the one just before)

2) depending on where your save is you may need to load a save from before that spot to solve your issue.

Bug fixes were:
- the vampire basement glitch
- the "arriving at the mansion training side quest" glitch

3) If your save is from the 0.15 version of the game that was from a few months ago (not the one posted a few days ago) then you will need to start a new game.
i really need to say thank you that you fix all the bugs, so i can fokus on finishing the 0.6 update for the prequel game ^^

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
I have a problem with the Hunter Quest. I'm in the basement and can't get through the door to the stairs. I walked the area and couldn't find anything. Did I miss something?

Dec 14, 2021
I have a problem with the Hunter Quest. I'm in the basement and can't get through the door to the stairs. I walked the area and couldn't find anything. Did I miss something?

You may be missibg something. Can you post a screenshot of the spot you can't enter? I can try to see what the issue is then.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes