Dec 14, 2021
Here is the Linux ver

i understand sugar i look forward to play your game . kisses you decerve all the praise for your work
Thank you, but I'm not the one who made the game I'm just converting what the creator posted into normal game release files. Saefix is the creator of the game. I hope this Linux version works for you :)

Reactions: JuneMarshallxoxo

Seafix

Sep 2, 2017
i hope it works for you, i don't have linux so i don't really can help you with that prob.

Dec 14, 2021
for some reason it says linux on forder but not really there , thank you helping

I can do some research if you can tell me what is the exact file extension you are looking for (eg. .zip or .exe) I exported the game in RPG Maker MV using the Linux option but there may be something else it needs (hopefully I can get it).

Edit: did you try opening the "Game.desktop" file? from what I can tell that is the game.exe equivalent .

Edit2: from the RPG maker MV FAQ:

Running Games on Linux
To start playing used a deployed game, follow the steps below to change the permissions of the “Game” file.

1. Switch users
Run the following command to switch to the root user.

su

2. Open the game folder
Run the following command to open the game folder.

cd (game folder path)

3. Change the permissions for the “Game” file
Run the following command to change the permissions of the “Game” file in the game folder.

chmod +x Game

4. Start the game
Run the following command to start the game.

./Game

The steps above are only required the first time. From then on, double click the “Game” file to start the game.

Last edited:

GraysW

Aug 23, 2017
Missing image with the quest Forever Night when going downstair in the house with all the blood.
1660731883741.png

GraysW

Aug 23, 2017
Another missing image, this time with the quest Proper Training? at the beginning of Investigate the Mansion stage
1660738505889.png

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes