lordhoth12

Aug 31, 2021
Any tips to beat the monster under the school basement? I always end up being seduced and just ends up that killing me

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I ran into a problem when the heroine was infected in the hospital during an examination, all the quests disappeared, it is not clear where to develop further. if you go down to the basement of a house where there are yellow plates with signs, you can meet an infected woman who, during sex with the heroine, will impregnate her and this is the game GAME OVER. and then what is not clear.

Dec 14, 2021
the game was very spoiled. when you lose the battle, a sign comes out: GAME OVER and you have to load from the save every time, and not enjoy the continuation of the game, even if you lose the battle. as events approach this, this sign immediately pops up. like a red light of a traffic light ....
I know my next questions can be taken as being a dick or sarcastic but I am not doing that, I really am legitimately curious.

1: If you fall in any non story/random battle do you mind if the game gives you a small "bad end" sequence before the game over?
2: Would you preferer that (almost) all dying starts a/the corrupted path?
3: Would you mind that if it's a non story/random battle it sends you to the beginning of the room (even if cannon should/would be infected)?

I am giving possible options for you to help pick from that I can relay to Saefix later, since I know programming alternate outcomes can be tricky with random battles in RPG Maker. You are not the first person to have issues with the "Game Over" aspects.

Dec 14, 2021
I ran into a problem when the heroine was infected in the hospital during an examination, all the quests disappeared, it is not clear where to develop further. if you go down to the basement of a house where there are yellow plates with signs, you can meet an infected woman who, during sex with the heroine, will impregnate her and this is the game GAME OVER. and then what is not clear.
If you did the "Doctor's Orders" story path where you both infect the Male nurse and saw the sequence after that is the current end of that version of the corrupt story path.
There is one additional scene with the Chinese restaurant you can view but it's not an official quest yet since Saefix wants it to fit later in the story.

As for the basement of a house with the impregnation scene I'm not sure what house you are talking about (I only know of that happening at the school)

Dec 14, 2021
Any tips to beat the monster under the school basement? I always end up being seduced and just ends up that killing me
At the moment that monster's story part is unfinished as far as I know, beating him gives nothing. Try being over level 15+ with a strong gun and good armor (Magic works really well).

Reactions: lordhoth12

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
If you did the "Doctor's Orders" story path where you both infect the Male nurse and saw the sequence after that is the current end of that version of the corrupt story path.
There is one additional scene with the Chinese restaurant you can view but it's not an official quest yet since Saefix wants it to fit later in the story.

As for the basement of a house with the impregnation scene I'm not sure what house you are talking about (I only know of that happening at the school)
for sure, this is the second level of the basement of the school
I couldn't go down

Reactions: Emerald_Fatalis
Dec 14, 2021
TO EVERYONE: While we are waiting for Saefix to finish the prequel and release the remake of the main game, I wanted to do an experiment/test. I want to do some custom mods on the game to try a few things such as alternates to the "Game Over" when losing or even changes to the leveling or obtaining items/money.

If you all like the changes I'll submit it to Saefix to see if he will add any to the official release.
Let me know what you all say. ^^

Below is some questions from a previous post (and a few new ones) that I'm asking all of you.

1: If you fall in any non story/random battle do you mind if the game gives you a small "bad end" CG sequence before the game over?
3: Would you mind that if it's a non story/random battle it sends you to the beginning of the room (even if cannon should/would be infected)?
4: Between questions 1,2 & 3, what option(s) do you preferer the most?
5: What is the most annoying thing about the combat?
6: What would you change about the random battles (not counting remove them)?
7: What are you more short on money or items?
8: What level are you when you reach the current stopping point of the main story and how long did you spend grinding?

Thank you.

Reactions: Mineral Water 354
Jul 17, 2022
1. I would not mind a CG sequence before the game over as it makes you want to find out all the bad endings .

2. yes as its better then game over as if you don't want to play the corrupted path you can load a previous save.

3.I would like that as a few times I go into a room not knowing its a non story or a random battle then dying then have to reset from 30 minutes ago as I did not save. (I dont know if you can do this but if you die you get a choice between being infected or being at the beginning of the room).

4. I dont know what you mean by options is it going to the church or police.

5. What I dont like about the combat is the death grip as I call it were the enemy attacks you more then once in the same attack and also health potions dont really work as some enemy's like bosses do a lot of damage lastly is the weapons and cloths it would be nice to have a video or message saying were you can find the weapons and cloths and what's the most powerful.
( saying what building needs what to fight the enemy's as a few times like in the hospital most enemy's could 3 shot me).

6. Less common as to me they hurt the the game pace too much as you need to explore to find items and having a battle every few steps would make the game a bit more fun I known you can skip the battles but its just annoying getting stopped.

7. it depends really sometimes i need money more as i don't explore because of the attacks but when i do explore i dont have items because i use them in the attacks so i spend money getting health rather then getting a new weapon.

8. last time i played i got up to the hospital i was like level 23 maybe and i spend like 1 to 2 hours grinding and exploring i stopped playing as i got board.

here are a few things i would like to have a easy to hard mode/ infinite health money and so on/ a tutorial on the game and maybe sound effects

Dec 14, 2021
1. I would not mind a CG sequence before the game over as it makes you want to find out all the bad endings .

2. yes as its better then game over as if you don't want to play the corrupted path you can load a previous save.

3.I would like that as a few times I go into a room not knowing its a non story or a random battle then dying then have to reset from 30 minutes ago as I did not save. (I dont know if you can do this but if you die you get a choice between being infected or being at the beginning of the room).

4. I dont know what you mean by options is it going to the church or police.

5. What I dont like about the combat is the death grip as I call it were the enemy attacks you more then once in the same attack and also health potions dont really work as some enemy's like bosses do a lot of damage lastly is the weapons and cloths it would be nice to have a video or message saying were you can find the weapons and cloths and what's the most powerful.
( saying what building needs what to fight the enemy's as a few times like in the hospital most enemy's could 3 shot me).

6. Less common as to me they hurt the the game pace too much as you need to explore to find items and having a battle every few steps would make the game a bit more fun I known you can skip the battles but its just annoying getting stopped.

7. it depends really sometimes i need money more as i don't explore because of the attacks but when i do explore i dont have items because i use them in the attacks so i spend money getting health rather then getting a new weapon.

8. last time i played i got up to the hospital i was like level 23 maybe and i spend like 1 to 2 hours grinding and exploring i stopped playing as i got board.

here are a few things i would like to have a easy to hard mode/ infinite health money and so on/ a tutorial on the game and maybe sound effects
For the Death options all of them should be doable (with some limitations due to still learning RPG maker)
* If I tie specific enemies to specific floors then I can have the respawn at start of room/floor working no problem.
* The CG sequence upon death before having a "Game Over" screen with options to "follow corrupt", "Continue (Start of room)" or "Quit" is doable but I will only be able to make a single CG sequence for all deaths for now as a place holder. It will be up to Saefix to make real sequences since he has everything needed to do do (I only have some of the same models).

As for the random battles I am researching enemy balancing now to eliminate the "death grips" and lower the encounter rate and possibly raising xp rewards to balance the leveling rate.

For Items what do you think of having dungeon chest Items being more useful than shop items? IE better potions found in chests than can be purchased (also lowering price of what can be purchased)?

Reactions: Mineral Water 354
Jul 17, 2022
That would be helpful finding better Items in dungeon chest as you have to explore more rather then buying it from the shop like the health potions that heal you to max that cost a lot.

for lowering price for items can be good for the bosses as sometimes you use half of heals on random battles and dont have good potions for bosses

Feb 12, 2021
with the new Remake in Full HD there will be all quests with quest log and makers so you will not miss any

PS: there are 3 screens of the remake for free on my Patreon site
I'm going to post characters I meet but can't do anything with in the game as I encounter them, because I really like the theme of this game, and don't want to miss any content. So if you could please let me know if/when these characters will be involved in h-scenes (along with how to get them), it would really be appreciated. n the reason I'm asking is I noticed during my 1st playthrough that I couldn't interact with certain characters after joining the alien cult, and don't want to miss any content with these characters; so thanks again:

1. Naryssa (office building)
  2. Fayne (hospital 1st floor)
  3. Reia (school nurse)
  4. Aria/Morgana/Misty (northeast classroom)
  5. Farah (hospital 2nd floor)
  6. Xia (chinese restaurant)
  7. Leony (police station)
  8. Isa (next to the night club)
  9. Delilah (church basement, 1st parasite girl)
  10. Sonya (church basement, boss battle)
  11. Laura/Beth/Nina/Misty (night club/nest converts)
  12. Lisa (north of country bar)
ok, that seems to be it for now; I'm sure there will be more the further I get through the game, so when I do I'll add them to the list also. FANTASTIC theme/genre, n really wish there were more games like it (n also in 3d, VN style) if anyone knows of such games, please pm me, n thanks again...cheers

P.S. an interactive map in the UI or options would REALLY be helpful; btw, are we going to see any parasitic breeding? worms rule! and which path has more lewd h-scenes, of the aliens invading n taking control of the girls? i'm guessing the corrupt path? looking for the route with the most non-consensual h-scenes involving the alien worms n girls...thanks again

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021
ok, I'm not the smartest person in the world, but I'm also not the dumbest; n I've been playing all kinda video games for a very long time, including RPGMaker ones like this...so WHY can't I find any more content after infecting Dr. Farah??!! I've read some comments here about infecting the office building, n something about the eggs in the school, n obviously I've gone to both places.

I can't get anything to trigger in the office building, I can't talk to either the librarian or principal of the school, even though I went all the way down to the 3rd-level basement, where I met some girl in the SE corner who I couldn't talk to, n the rope over in the SW corner dead-end, that I can get on, but doesn't go anywhere/nothing happens. I even went to the warehouse n battled n killed Sunny n Gehrdo (?), even though they're infected like Sierra, so WHERE'S THIS OTHER CONTENT, AND HOW DO I TRIGGER IT??!!

It's times like these that really make RPGMaker games look bad, n shows the extremely glaring need for a walkthrough...and YES, I DID check the quest log in the options, and there's NO CLUES as to where to go/what to do next. Somebody PLEASE tell me there winds up being a LOT more alien worm infestation, n we start seeing a lot more breeding, like Sierra's bad ending in the school basement...URGENT HELP NEEDED, thank you.

Dec 14, 2021
ok, I'm not the smartest person in the world, but I'm also not the dumbest; n I've been playing all kinda video games for a very long time, including RPGMaker ones like this...so WHY can't I find any more content after infecting Dr. Farah??!! I've read some comments here about infecting the office building, n something about the eggs in the school, n obviously I've gone to both places.

I can't get anything to trigger in the office building, I can't talk to either the librarian or principal of the school, even though I went all the way down to the 3rd-level basement, where I met some girl in the SE corner who I couldn't talk to, n the rope over in the SW corner dead-end, that I can get on, but doesn't go anywhere/nothing happens. I even went to the warehouse n battled n killed Sunny n Gehrdo (?), even though they're infected like Sierra, so WHERE'S THIS OTHER CONTENT, AND HOW DO I TRIGGER IT??!!

It's times like these that really make RPGMaker games look bad, n shows the extremely glaring need for a walkthrough...and YES, I DID check the quest log in the options, and there's NO CLUES as to where to go/what to do next. Somebody PLEASE tell me there winds up being a LOT more alien worm infestation, n we start seeing a lot more breeding, like Sierra's bad ending in the school basement...URGENT HELP NEEDED, thank you.
Hi, As of the current release on this site there is only 1 event on the corrupted path after infecting or being infected by Dr. Farah and finishing the hospital, that is the infection sequence at the Chinese restaurant. it is not on the quest list because it is a scene that is meant to activate later in the story but Saefix finished the event before getting to it in the story.

As for fighting the warehouse bosses after being infected and not having the ability to converse with several NPCs after infection this is due to those interactions not being added yet. Interactions such as talking to Lucas in the church after corruption or even talking to Dr. Anderson were added in the most recent update. I'm sure more NPC interactions will be added later.

I hope this helps.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
As for the random battles I am researching enemy balancing now to eliminate the "death grips" and lower the encounter rate and possibly raising xp rewards to balance the leveling rate.
Using enemy encounter rate every X step is a really bad idea, really annoying when you like to explore but not to fight
Best to use physical enemy that you can see and interact with using a fixed path or with a script to make them chase the player, so if you want to fight you fight and if you want to avoid you just run past them

Also, wanted to try the game but I think I'm gonna wait for the remake because right now it's far from enjoyable
Map is gigantic, player if too slow, no music, no sound, and this fucking encounter rate coupled with labyrinth.... NOP

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2021
Using enemy encounter rate every X step is a really bad idea, really annoying when you like to explore but not to fight
Best to use physical enemy that you can see and interact with using a fixed path or with a script to make them chase the player, so if you want to fight you fight and if you want to avoid you just run past them

Also, wanted to try the game but I think I'm gonna wait for the remake because right now it's far from enjoyable
Map is gigantic, player if too slow, no music, no sound, and this fucking encounter rate coupled with labyrinth.... NOP
I agree an enemy that chases the player to initiate combat is much easier to program the outcomes as well as better to control balance, but since this isn't my game I'm just working on some potential fixes to submit to the creator (Seafix). I am working with the random encounter aspect.

Good news, I got confirmation that the remake will have music and sounds along with several (if not all) maps remade and restructured! :D

Reactions: Nayko93
Feb 12, 2021
Hi, As of the current release on this site there is only 1 event on the corrupted path after infecting or being infected by Dr. Farah and finishing the hospital, that is the infection sequence at the Chinese restaurant. it is not on the quest list because it is a scene that is meant to activate later in the story but Saefix finished the event before getting to it in the story.

As for fighting the warehouse bosses after being infected and not having the ability to converse with several NPCs after infection this is due to those interactions not being added yet. Interactions such as talking to Lucas in the church after corruption or even talking to Dr. Anderson were added in the most recent update. I'm sure more NPC interactions will be added later.

I hope this helps.
thanks; so then just go back to the restaurant? n i already did the side quest, getting the money from the guy by the jail...so there's nothing to do with the office building or school on the corrupted path? what about non-corrupted?

Dec 14, 2021
thanks; so then just go back to the restaurant? n i already did the side quest, getting the money from the guy by the jail...so there's nothing to do with the office building or school on the corrupted path? what about non-corrupted?
Yes, Just go to the restaurant. Nothing to do at the school or office right now.

Feb 12, 2021
TO EVERYONE: While we are waiting for Saefix to finish the prequel and release the remake of the main game, I wanted to do an experiment/test. I want to do some custom mods on the game to try a few things such as alternates to the "Game Over" when losing or even changes to the leveling or obtaining items/money.

If you all like the changes I'll submit it to Saefix to see if he will add any to the official release.
Let me know what you all say. ^^

Below is some questions from a previous post (and a few new ones) that I'm asking all of you.

1: If you fall in any non story/random battle do you mind if the game gives you a small "bad end" CG sequence before the game over?
4: Between questions 1,2 & 3, what option(s) do you preferer the most?
5: What is the most annoying thing about the combat?
6: What would you change about the random battles (not counting remove them)?
7: What are you more short on money or items?
8: What level are you when you reach the current stopping point of the main story and how long did you spend grinding?

Thank you.
1: the more 'bad' endings the better, especially if they involve any of the girls being invaded by the evil parasites, n then having them tear up the girls from the inside out, emerging in vore-like h-scenes, like in the 'Alien' movies
2: not sure what u mean by "all dying starts at the corrupted path", but kinda hard to continue the story with a 'dead' MC; so whatever path u choose that allows for the most amount of, n most severe, h-scenes (or just have a bunch of death scenes doing the non-corrupted path, since if the MC refused to submit to the parasites, they'd wanna kill her)
3: being forced back to the beginning of a stage, in ANY game, is EXTREMELY annoying
4: whichever path has the most, n goriest, h-scenes
5: that not all enemies provide an h-scene if the MC submits/gives up
6: since it seems these occur only on the non-corrupt path, have them increase the likelihood of the MC becoming impregnated with the parasites
7: i did the corrupted path, so neither...unless there's items to infect more people in town; then items
8: again, doing corrupted path, lvl 6, n no real grinding, since not fighting the parasites

MORE parasites, MORE infections, MORE breeding, MORE corruption n hedonism!!

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes