raredrizzy97

Jun 28, 2020
do you know when the update is going to be. It said on their roadmap that updates for the game are going to be on 09.28 for version 0.6, 10.27 for 0.8, 12.21 for the final version but i haven't seen anymore updates posted yet?

Dec 14, 2021
do you know when the update is going to be. It said on their roadmap that updates for the game are going to be on 09.28 for version 0.6, 10.27 for 0.8, 12.21 for the final version but i haven't seen anymore updates posted yet?
Unfortunately it's what water 354 says. I don't have any other info outside of what I've shared. Saefix does respond to Patreon messages if you are a supporter you can try asking him directly (that's how I got most of my info lol).

Reactions: raredrizzy97
Dec 14, 2021
darn lol, i messaged him Monday just waiting back for a reply.
Let us know what he says. Been about a week and a half since I last messaged him and he hasn't responded yet. (I was messaging about game changes/enhancements though). He did respond to my previous messages, so he may be busy with personal life right now (holidays and all).

raredrizzy97

Jun 28, 2020
Let us know what he says. Been about a week and a half since I last messaged him and he hasn't responded yet. (I was messaging about game changes/enhancements though). He did respond to my previous messages, so he may be busy with personal life right now (holidays and all).
Will do, that's what I'm assuming.

Apr 25, 2021
Hey guys, is the mirror lady supposed to be beatable? She can one shot me with a crit (which happens often) and I can't find anywhere else to go. Am I just kinda fucked now?

Dec 14, 2021
Hey guys, is the mirror lady supposed to be beatable? She can one shot me with a crit (which happens often) and I can't find anywhere else to go. Am I just kinda fucked now?
She is where you are supposed to be and is beatable.
are you at least level 10? If you are, then try to walk around before starting the fight (it's random how much TP you start with but sometimes steps seems to help resetting if you keep starting low.
anyway hit her with "bullet rain" skill or magic (if level 15), guard until you can cast the move.

She can 1 shot you because she has the same dopple shot move as you and it hits like a truck.

Apr 25, 2021
She is where you are supposed to be and is beatable.
are you at least level 10? If you are, then try to walk around before starting the fight (it's random how much TP you start with but sometimes steps seems to help resetting if you keep starting low.
anyway hit her with "bullet rain" skill or magic (if level 15), guard until you can cast the move.

She can 1 shot you because she has the same dopple shot move as you and it hits like a truck.
hahaha i'm level 9 and am gonna have to restart, I stopped farming enemies once I found those weird teethy enemies in the basement. She will often one shot me on the first turn... Ah well, thanks for letting me know!

Dec 14, 2021
hahaha i'm level 9 and am gonna have to restart, I stopped farming enemies once I found those weird teethy enemies in the basement. She will often one shot me on the first turn... Ah well, thanks for letting me know!
Those teethy basement enemies offer a lot of XP great place to grind, (kill a couple then go heal at home). It's one of the fastest places to level up in the game. if you can get to 10 before fighting Dr Anderson then that will help a lot as well.

Best farm spot at start: Danny's basement (Zombies)
Best farm spot later: George's basement (Teethy Demogorgon things )

Apr 25, 2021
Those teethy basement enemies offer a lot of XP great place to grind, (kill a couple then go heal at home). It's one of the fastest places to level up in the game. if you can get to 10 before fighting Dr Anderson then that will help a lot as well.

Best farm spot at start: Danny's basement (Zombies)
Best farm spot later: George's basement (Teethy Demogorgon things )
Thanks heaps, I originally did dr anderson at like level 7 but I waited this time and grinded, i'm currently level 23 and haven't done that quest yet. I do need your help with something else if that's okay though. I'm at the bottom of the school basement and I found a sprite of a person in a cloak, but I can't interact with them. Any ideas?

Dec 14, 2021
Thanks heaps, I originally did dr anderson at like level 7 but I waited this time and grinded, i'm currently level 23 and haven't done that quest yet. I do need your help with something else if that's okay though. I'm at the bottom of the school basement and I found a sprite of a person in a cloak, but I can't interact with them. Any ideas?
After you jumped down the hole from basement 1 to basement 2, did you get a talking moment where Serra says that she can't go back up and needs to find another way? That is the trigger to make it that you can talk to that guy in basement 3.

if you didn't you can try walking back to the start of basement 2 wand take a few steps around the crack.

Apr 25, 2021
After you jumped down the hole from basement 1 to basement 2, did you get a talking moment where Serra says that she can't go back up and needs to find another way? That is the trigger to make it that you can talk to that guy in basement 3.

if you didn't you can try walking back to the start of basement 2 wand take a few steps around the crack.
You mean like when she has the vision of the kids in the bathroom? Because I did get that and it still isn't working, thank you for the help though. I appreciate it.

Apr 25, 2021

nevermind i'm a freakin idiot hahaha. I went back and she said the thing, sorry for wasting your time.

Reactions: Emerald_Fatalis
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes