Dec 14, 2021
If this helps everyone:
Left pics are new (smaller boob versions)
Right pics are old (bigger boob versions)

Edit: Note the collar/earrings on Rebecca and earrings on Leony for outfit differences.
Leony Comp.png Rebecca Comp.png Remi Comp.png

Reactions: Hotlisa

Dreamer Of Ashes

Jan 4, 2023
Ash here from Saberdyne Systems,

Thanks everyone for voting! Your decisions have leant toward option B (AKA The newer updated outfits and breast sizes (AKA reduced/smaller boobs), so thats what we will go ahead and use for the upcoming comic!

We have managed to replicate the major outfits and models for most of the main female characters. While it should very closely match the original source, we do have our own unique spin on the overall visuals.

Storywise this will be continuation to one of the corruption path starting points (game has one corruption path with multiple ways to start it). The comic will be following Leony instead of the usual Serra.

We will have periodic updates through our Patreon, but the final release will be PUBLIC to best promote Saefix's game. As fellow fans and new creators, we appreciate any and all feedback. Any questions or comments are ALWAYS welcome and thanks for tuning in!!

wallrey

Jan 25, 2018
He developed jaundice last year (probably why he slowed down/stopped the game for the moment). He said his skin had turned yellow and that he was going to the hospital the next day.

Hopefully he'll recover soon.
jaundice? Whoa, that's really bad. I hope he gets timely treatment, has he been for a long time yet?

Reactions: Emerald_Fatalis
Dec 14, 2021
I don't know how long he's had it. I know he was saying that he was feeling sick around August (never mentioned what kind of sick back then) and that's when things started slowing down on the game development. He went to the hospital the beginning of January (this month).

I can confirm that he is still alive, but I do not know if he's doing better yet.

Dec 14, 2021
No updates as of yet I hope he is ok
There is a update on his status but I was holding back to see what's next.

He went to the hospital and they found out it is definitely his liver. Unknown at the time if he needs a replacement or if they can cure/fix.
He's currently back in the hospital again (hopefully good news when he gets out this time).

Reactions: Mineral Water 354

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
For the pool, B smaller boobs. I already asked in the past to have at least some characters with smaller boobs cause it was too much and ended with even bigger one (what pissed me off) so happy to see things a bit more realistic here.

I would like to keep the blond villainess with her big breasts i don't remember her name, she was really hot like this, maybe keep also big ones for the heroine ...

For the rest hope it will go well for Seafix.

Dec 14, 2021
For the pool, B smaller boobs. I already asked in the past to have at least some characters with smaller boobs cause it was too much and ended with even bigger one (what pissed me off) so happy to see things a bit more realistic here.

I would like to keep the blond villainess with her big breasts i don't remember her name, she was really hot like this, maybe keep also big ones for the heroine ...

For the rest hope it will go well for Seafix.
I can agree with keeping Lilith the bigger size.
I'm personally a fan of having Dr. Farah big as well, we plan on her in the comic. Should Dr. Farah be the only one to keep the bigger chest in the comic? (I know Saefix has already given Serra smaller so we are going for the smaller in the comic for her.)

Hopefully Saefix has good news when he gets out this time, really hoping he gets well soon.

Dec 14, 2021
UPDATE: Saefix is out from the hospital and is having to take it easy so his liver will hopefully heal. In the mean time he has sent me what he has done for the CGs and story outline for the Prequel game that is almost finished (Patreon exclusive). I will help him implement it into the game and help with couple new maps that are associated with the new parts to make it easier on his work load.

Hopefully there will be a prequel update on his site soon.

As for the main game he still intends to go back to it after the prequel is finished.

Hang in there everyone and get well soon Saefix :)

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes