Dec 14, 2021
Ya same here what is remi version?

The "Remi version" is the prequel game that you play as Serra's sister Remi 2 years before the events of the main game. The story helps explain how Remi became Lilith's top lieutenant and Dior's origin etc. The game is currently exclusive to Saefix's patreon.

Before getting sick Saefix ran into some writer's block for the main game and started the prequel game to help, his goal was (and still is) to finish the prequel then continue the main game. The prequel is almost finished (1 or 2 more updates and it will be done) but unfortunately Saefix fell ill and this has caused the major delay we've been experiencing. I am currently helping Saefix with the next update it will contain the next 2 levels/chapters and subsequent boss fights to go with them and many new improvements such as sound effects, door animations, and BGM!, these improvements are planned to be in the next main game update as well.

Can anyone also suggest similar parasyte type situation game with Female protagonist ?
This game and Slugs and Bugs by Anaximanes are among the only good ones I know.
After we finish our comic project and helping Saefix, Saberdyne Systems are seriously considering making our own game along these lines (Different story but all the same kind of parasite and corruption/possession themes) Just keep an eye on us for now.

Last edited:

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
The "Remi version" is the prequel game that you play as Serra's sister Remi 2 years before the events of the main game. The story helps explain how Remi became Lilith's top lieutenant and Dior's origin etc. The game is currently exclusive to Saefix's patreon.
If the game quality is better, with smaller breasts and more Lilith in it, i'll really be looking for this one ...

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin
Dec 14, 2021
Difficulty mode selection is being implemented into the game. When starting a new game there is an option for "Story Mode" or

* "Gamer Mode" game is how the games have been death is game over unless scripted otherwise.

* "Story Mode" will respawn you at the entrance to the floor with full HP/MP and retain all items collected thus far (lose any used in previous fight though) so you can try again (great for grinding XP if too low for a boss or don't want to start over from last save if messed up in fight).

EDIT: and balanced some of the game's item drops and chest items to help with difficulty.

A gallery will be implemented upon the game's completion (so, not in this update).

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin
Feb 12, 2021
Difficulty mode selection is being implemented into the game. When starting a new game there is an option for "Story Mode" or

* "Gamer Mode" game is how the games have been death is game over unless scripted otherwise.

* "Story Mode" will respawn you at the entrance to the floor with full HP/MP and retain all items collected thus far (lose any used in previous fight though) so you can try again (great for grinding XP if too low for a boss or don't want to start over from last save if messed up in fight).

EDIT: and balanced some of the game's item drops and chest items to help with difficulty.

A gallery will be implemented upon the game's completion (so, not in this update).
is there any oviposition or reverse birthing (aka 'unbirthing') currently in the works, or planned?

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020

Before getting sick Saefix ran into some writer's block for the main game and started the prequel game to help, his goal was (and still is) to finish the prequel then continue the main game. The prequel is almost finished (1 or 2 more updates and it will be done) but unfortunately Saefix fell ill and this has caused the major delay we've been experiencing. I am currently helping Saefix with the next update it will contain the next 2 levels/chapters and subsequent boss fights to go with them and many new improvements such as sound effects, door animations, and BGM!, these improvements are planned to be in the next main game update as well.

This game and Slugs and Bugs by Anaximanes are among the only good ones I know.
After we finish our comic project and helping Saefix, Saberdyne Systems are seriously considering making our own game along these lines (Different story but all the same kind of parasite and corruption/possession themes) Just keep an eye on us for now.
Thanks man.
Surely will keep eye on your game, All the Best for it

Dec 14, 2021
is there any oviposition or reverse birthing (aka 'unbirthing') currently in the works, or planned?
For this game? Not that I have seen/heard from Saefix, closest thing is the bad end at the School.

For the game I haven't started making yet, I've added it to my notes to have at least 1-2 scenes depends on how we manage the story (still working on that part lol)

Edit: I'll start a new board and put the link in my sig when I'm ready for my game, I don't want to steer this thread away from Parasite of Evil (especially since I haven't really started my game).

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game is not bad but needs fixes in many places, including animation, story, and combat mechanics.

If you need more details, I can paint. on request from 1 day to a couple of weeks to collect more information and remember the one you already found.

Dec 14, 2021
Update: I got very delayed due to a car accident (got rear ended on the freeway), I am fine now. I should be able to get the new version to Saefix by the 11th or 12th.

Hang in there everyone.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
need a fix

went through the door and entered the wall instead of going down the aisle

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes