Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Planning ahead for PL version 0.13. And v0.12 information.

Sup 'yall, it's me. It's your boy A̶s̶m̶o̶n̶g̶o̶l̶d̶ Luxee
I'm doing a small poll here for version 0.13 to gauge the interest in each of the routes in game. This won't necessarily be a strict guideline for how I'll go about updating each of these routes. I'm not even sure if I'll do the fifth route before the game's final release. It's just so I know if 'yall are interested in these. Hence why you can select multiple of the routes.
A small explanation on the routes you can choose from here
First route, Harem:
This one's quite self explanatory. It's the main route the game's been following the whole time
Fourth route, The forbidden one:
This was the new route added to the walkthrough (for 10$+ patrons) which features Ada and Elly. But mostly Ada. In v0.12, the portion of you who are doing this route of the game will come across an unfinished choice in the game, which... You'll understand why when you see it, that choice will create a MASSIVE divide between the harem route and the forbidden one route, which have previously been quite interlinked.
Fifth route, [Name still not decided]:
I'm not sure how much into detail I want to go on this, or whether I want to keep it as a surprise. But basically, there's like four or five different choices in PL that lead to a game over screen. The idea with this ending is to expand upon that, and get rid of the "game over" screens in the game entirely, and instead, have those be routes in in of themselves. The only exceptions would be the two fights in PL. Losing those would still lead to the game over screen.

Coolio, aside from that. I'm close to finishing up the most elaborate scene of the update, it'll be the second to last sex scene of v0.12. The last few scenes should(?) be quite a bit smaller(?) I haven't actually written them out yet, so I'm not 100% on that. In any case, I don't think it should be TOOO far into July before I get this thing out. I am however taking this next weekend off, so there's that to slow me down.

***POLL RESULTS BELOW***

First Route = 19

Fourth Route = 22

Fifth Route = 5

46 votes total
7 days left

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

I'm doing a small poll here for version 0.13 to gauge the interest in each of the routes in game. This won't necessarily be a strict guideline for how I'll go about updating each of these routes. I'm not even sure if I'll do the fifth route before the game's final release. It's just so I know if 'yall are interested in these. Hence why you can select multiple of the routes.
First route, Harem:
This one's quite self explanatory. It's the main route the game's been following the whole time
This was the new route added to the walkthrough (for 10$+ patrons) which features Ada and Elly. But mostly Ada. In v0.12, the portion of you who are doing this route of the game will come across an unfinished choice in the game, which... You'll understand why when you see it, that choice will create a MASSIVE divide between the harem route and the forbidden one route, which have previously been quite interlinked.
I'm not sure how much into detail I want to go on this, or whether I want to keep it as a surprise. But basically, there's like four or five different choices in PL that lead to a game over screen. The idea with this ending is to expand upon that, and get rid of the "game over" screens in the game entirely, and instead, have those be routes in in of themselves. The only exceptions would be the two fights in PL. Losing those would still lead to the game over screen.

Coolio, aside from that. I'm close to finishing up the most elaborate scene of the update, it'll be the second to last sex scene of v0.12. The last few scenes should(?) be quite a bit smaller(?) I haven't actually written them out yet, so I'm not 100% on that. In any case, I don't think it should be TOOO far into July before I get this thing out. I am however taking this next weekend off, so there's that to slow me down.

***POLL RESULTS BELOW***

First Route = 19

Fourth Route = 22

Fifth Route = 5

46 votes total
7 days left
thnx for the information (y)

Sep 21, 2017

First route, Harem:

***POLL RESULTS BELOW***

First Route = 19

Fourth Route = 22

Fifth Route = 5

46 votes total
7 days left
...the forbidden one----sounds deliciously.....................EVIL..... :devilish:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Just trying to get my bearings here, as i barely played v010 back a few months ago.

- The Pure Husband/Emily only and My Sweetie/Elly only paths are finished;

- The Forbidden/Ada path and Harem routes are not yet complete, but nearly there (Forbidden might be finished with incoming update), right?

Is that the status of things overall or did i get anything wrong?

Reactions: Repuci

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
That's radically different from main game, surprised with the amount of work put in. And that path is completed?
AFAIK, yes. Haven't watched the whole sequence, but saying the MC abandons them might be not completely unfair. Guy lives in a different city - if not state - and has just burned bridges, hard, with Emily, who is Ada's actual legal guardian.

Keeping contact with either her or Sophie (who the MC came to know because she's Ada's BFF basically) could become an uphill battle, two uphill battles even, if not outright untenable. Getting directly involved could go even worse due to his past background with drug use and current relationship with Elly, potentially making things worse for everybody.

But yeah, It is a quite somber/tragic potential turn of events indeed.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
That's radically different from main game, surprised with the amount of work put in. And that path is completed?
Yeah, that path was shades of "I Love Daddy" to me ... really enjoyed the work Luxee put into a distinct storyline that didn't require much more telling, but turned out to enrich the game by being so different and shows sides of the characters we hadn't fully seen yet.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Kinda wish the Forbidden/Ada route didn't have to cause a split up of the harem, if I'm understanding this correctly. I want 'em all lol. Ok, I could do without the wife and sister. I gotta have Ada and Sophie though.

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Kinda wish the harem route didn't have to cause a split up of the harem, if I'm understanding this correctly. I want 'em all lol. Ok, I could do without the wife and sister. I gotta have Ada and Sophie though.
From what I've read so far I don't think the harem route forces a split up, only the Elly/Sis only route will make you leave Emily/Ada/Sophia/e behind.

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
Bit late to it, but the poll results amuse me somewhat..
22 people want the route that focuses on Ada.
19 people want the route that focuses on getting all.

sooo, basicly everyone on Luxees patreon wants to sleep with Ada.
The girl that Patreon does not want to be in the game..
I'm not sure why, but that amuses me ^^'

I really want to know more about the last route though (after Adas ending is in ofc).
Will it have more scenes with the sister? Will the dad become evil and abduct the girls?
Will it result in Emely starting a lesbian relationship with her daughters?

I'm curious and wished the game would be finished already xD

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO the Ada route just seems the most interesting.
Elly basically said "fuck me daddy", so she's hot but no build up.
The sister is out to fuck the house.
The wife is eh.
Sophie has a dramatic past, but one I didn't care for because I've known girls like her and it's not entertaining in real life.
Ada has plot development. Maybe it's not just how she looks but her backstory that draws fans.

greattaste

Dec 9, 2018
The wife is eh.
Sophie has a dramatic past, but one I didn't care for because I've known girls like her and it's not entertaining in real life.
Ada has plot development. Maybe it's not just how she looks but her backstory that draws fans.
Very well said!

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
I'm way more interested in Sophie. She's a great character that really does deserve her own spin-off game. Got no interest in Ada whatsoever. Bit bummed by the poll results, tbh. Also, can't understand anyone who likes MC's sister. She's such a bad character. Just a scapegoat to fuck everyone. Any routes where I just don't deal with her or is she like the permanent voice in MC's head to fuck everyone?

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrew Rider

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The wife is eh.
I generally concur, though admit to having a weird habit of supporting the sick/broken ones beyond reasonable hope, so I instantly gravitate to Sofi's potential needs and issues. Plus, she seems like such a displaced New Yorker, I can't stand it (in a good way) ...

I've known some people in that general category and agree that real life is much messier than fantasy, but also know they can be incredibly driven to go for pleasure when the moments are available ... between the bouts of demanding neediness which tend to repeatedly arise. She seems undemanding in this story, though: that fantasy of a broken person you can possibly help by giving them enough nurturing+support to maybe find a new life, while they continue to deal with their old one (probably forever, to some extent.)

And I have been seeing Emily as similar in role to the MC as Haley is to the MC in "The Visit": kind of there, but growing on me as her corruption continues. Further, we have a Nikki analog in Jenna as the catalyst for that corruption (with the MC, too).

The many moving parts, in and of itself, helps keep things interesting as well, I feel. But, yes: Ada is one of the few "growth" paths in this game, the others being Sofi's second chance and Emily becoming part of a group situation, I feel.

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV
4.20 star(s) 214 Votes