Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
the 'Roomie' Edition
Ok, I've tried the new Non-Family Sex, Roomie Edition of this VN/Game... And it is extremely flawed and needs a lot of rework if it plans to make sense and/or succeed... The original format with the v0.5 update is pretty good... There are more sexual/erotic scenes in this update, along with a story twist and other story/relationship elements... As long as some sort of balance between the sexual content and good story telling continues to be maintained, I see this visual novel/game continuing to succeed as it has up till this update... I went ahead and updated my review, to include my thoughts on both editions...

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
It was a nice little nod from Luxee to Mr Dots along with a 'get well soon' type message. I thought it was nice.

Reactions: MrT37

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
WTF!? What was the DMD (MrDots) girl doing in the wig shop? It looks like that the game developers are starting to steal each others content!? :):cool:

Several times in this visual novel/game, this development team has added in little spoofs from other visual novel/games that a lot of folks have screamed about... They are basically little comedy moments, and/or cameo's, poking fun at the other game elements, not actually including them... So fear not...

STRIKO

Jan 24, 2018
Did you notice that when her picture is shown here the text at the bottom reads something like, "She's having a hard time, I really hope she'll be alright" I thought it was really really nice.
I don't know. I think that he is referring to Sophi. But on the other side is possible that it refers to the DMD girl.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
the fuck are you going on about? I just checked 4 of the links for PC. they are working fine.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I wouldn't say I'm too discouraged by this except it'll be interesting how the contents re-written and viewed, but does this line of the change-log apply to the patched version or just the "roomie" version, and does that mean scenes where she peeks in are cut? Guess I'm about to find out anyways...here we go.
  • Removed any content showing Ada in a sexual light

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes