myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

They removed all the sexual type stuff that was with her. But the patch brings her back in all her glory.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Just wondering if there is no sex content relating to Ada why not remove the character
Don't remove her people have ways to make it all work out just wait an see modders can help with her. She is a great character no reason to remove her the bigger question is what can we all do to make a new site or find a way for game creators to make money without using sites like Nazi Patreon. Has to be a way for theme to get paid maybe if they made a website for their games and had a donation button.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
@

They removed all the sexual type stuff that was with her. But the patch brings her back in all her glory.
I downloaded the ALREADY PATCHED VERSIONS WITH INCEST is that the right one since all i got was the sleeping at the end scene?

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
the reason to not remove Ada is that she has/had sexual options later.. Ada doesn't know about sexual stuff because her mom blocked adult sites on the internet (not sure that makes sense at all tbh...).. she needs to be taught .. i mean look at the walk through
Untitled.png
'She's not ready yet' and the .5 end tells me either .6 (harem) or .7 (ada seems to be more in the Emily Route then harem) she might have something

Reactions: darkmine and Luxee

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
too me it feels wrong to chase after Ada, she seems more child like then D from DmD.

Elly on the other had if you take her route she hits hard and too the point.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Thanks to the developer for the incest patch, wish patreon would just back the fuck off.
Technically Patreon is not the only crowd sourcing website in existence... There are lots of other methods to get money from donating fans... Even starting ones own URL with direct payment services... Patreon is only a more recent service for crowd sourcing, and who can really blame them for making new rules that technically should have already been in place...

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
is the game ruined ? reading the change-log i feel like it's ruined ! does the patch put us on the original path ?

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes