Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
So we all know Parental Love gets many praises, but one aspect that doesn't get much attention is the facial expressions. I've played quite a few games that use Daz3D for visuals but none compare to the faces @Luxee has done for his characters that make them that much better. In my opinion they speak louder than even the best of renders.

View attachment 72905 View attachment 72906 View attachment 72907 View attachment 72908
I have to agree with you, they help make the characters feel more real

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Any chance we can get small spoiler @Luxee ... Can just send me a private message.. I'd like to know if Sofi has been 'forced' by the druggy for my peace of mind... Also any chance of getting a list of assets used for Sofi and Ada going to start working with Daz soonish

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

ShadowWing

Sep 12, 2017
The moment when you see D in it..
(it got tears in my eyes..)

And then there is ERIC.
@Luxee seriously has made an impact with those two inclusion.

This cross-linking made the whole adult gaming looking like an alternate universe.

Reactions: Superperv13

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
whenever I try to play all I get is

I've downloaded both Vanilla (added patch myself) & Pre Patched versions and both do the same
Did you unzip the latest version over a previous version? That's what this looks like. Do it in a new directory.

Reactions: Luxee

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

That sounds like just like a lie Eric the dickless wonder would say so that no one would do anything till it's too late.

Sep 21, 2017
Any chance we can get small spoiler @Luxee ... Can just send me a private message.. I'd like to know if Sofi has been 'forced' by the druggy for my peace of mind... Also any chance of getting a list of assets used for Sofi and Ada going to start working with Daz soonish
*oooh a drug option! me likey! :FeelsGoodMan: able to drug our wife to bend to our will of incestous haremous? YES PLEASE!:tf:

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
*oooh a drug option! me likey! :FeelsGoodMan: able to drug our wife to bend to our will of incestous haremous? YES PLEASE!:tf:
lol, @Xanderclyde was talking about Sofi's dark stuff.. her mothers a drug addict.. the drug dealer a.k.a druggy.. has a hold on Sofi .. the scenes in the game make me think she was forced as well.. it's possible she hasn't, but it's been 'half a year'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the script basically says other stuff has happened not just the beating and shaving.. not what i'd do if i was the druggy... but anyway..

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
@

You can't even consider those as attempts because if you fail it's game over. Those are there to protect the daughter and to make her fall more in love with the MC. Especially the 2nd fight where you have the option to take his shirt off and show off his body to his daughter.
Right. I meant there are attempts by a couple guys in the game to pull that shit.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@Luxee
Bug report.
This image is missing ParentalLove 2018-02-28 20-11-52-93.jpg
Everything else was fine but I had the same convo with older daughter and Jenny for 2 lines in a role.
When I went back to reproduce it, it would not happen again so I will play from the beginning again and if it happens again I will post about it.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
One of the songs to play when you are about to kick a mans ass that hurts your baby girl.
Waylon Jennings - (Don't Let the Sun Set on You) Tulsa or another all time great revenge song about a man that killed some ones alone son and wife.
Hank Williams Jr - I've Got Rights

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Just take one of the other photos in the set and make a copy of it and name it the missing file then close the game and bring it back up and it'll be fixed.

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes