Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
need a bit of help, I like DmD (not as much as I use too though), love Parental Love and Summertime Saga, but I need a few fillin games any suggestions ?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
need a bit of help, I like DmD (not as much as I use too though), love Parental Love and Summertime Saga, but I need a few fillin games any suggestions ?
My sweet neighbours, my cute cousin and sisterly lust should keep you going for a while.

Reactions: a1fox3

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Dreams of Desire+
all from that post

And that one too

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Dreams of Desire+
all from that post

And that one too
You keep pushing quite a lot of ntr/sharing/cucky games when people ask for games similar to one's that definitely don't have that kind of content...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You keep pushing quite a lot of ntr/sharing/cucky games when people ask for games similar to one's that definitely don't have that kind of content...
He didn't specify type of games.He can try and decide if he like any of them.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
He didn't specify type of games.He can try and decide if he like any of them.
Just saying if I asked for games like PL, DMD etc (like they did) and you pointed me towards ards API, babtsitter, Tyrant etc I would be fucking massively annoyed. ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Just saying if I asked for games like PL, DMD etc (like they did) and you pointed me towards ards API, babtsitter, Tyrant etc I would be fucking massively annoyed. ;)
These games have almost same annoying male element like BB.Will be happy to crush him.And I didn't even propose to him some futanari,bestiality,tentacles,loli,shota etc games.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
These games have almost same annoying male element like BB.Will be happy to crush him.And I didn't even propose to him some futanari,bestiality,tentacles,loli,shota etc games.
I'd rather play futa, beast, Tenta at least those don't piss you off, kill your boner and leave you feeling jealous. ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'd rather play futa, beast, Tenta at least those don't piss you off, kill your boner and leave you feeling jealous. ;)
But satisfaction to stop the Big Bad Wolf and steal all the women for yourself.As some great man once said.
What is best in life?
To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.:)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
But satisfaction to stop the Big Bad Wolf and steal all the women for yourself.As some great man once said.
What is best in life?
To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.:)
Yeah I bte Conan loved stirring someone else's porridge... lmao

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I understand Beast, loli and shotry... but NTR that is new too me. what is it please ?

f95afro

Dec 28, 2017
I understand Beast, loli and shotry... but NTR that is new too me. what is it please ?
NTR is an abbreviation of Japanese "Netorare", a genre of game where another guy steals the girl you're protecting or pursuing, either by trickery/seduction or by brute force/blackmail. Basically a fetish where you watch someone else have their way with your girl and 'break' her.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
NTR is an abbreviation of Japanese "Netorare", a genre of game where another guy steals the girl you're protecting or pursuing, either by trickery/seduction or by brute force/blackmail. Basically a fetish where you watch someone else have their way with your girl and 'break' her.
oh, ok... thank you, I would not much like that unless I get to beat the total shit out of the Motherfucker.

Reactions: a1fox3 and Shardoom

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
oh, ok... thank you, I would not much like that unless I get to beat the total shit out of the Motherfucker.
Yeah, you should avoid that list that armion send you then, a LOT of that crap has ntr and betafag content in it...

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes