M

monkeybird69

@Luxee
Bug report.
This image is missing View attachment 73170
Everything else was fine but I had the same convo with older daughter and Jenny for 2 lines in a role.
When I went back to reproduce it, it would not happen again so I will play from the beginning again and if it happens again I will post about it.
kind of like when you wake up ada. it's the same exact interaction on both days.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@

Just take one of the other photos in the set and make a copy of it and name it the missing file then close the game and bring it back up and it'll be fixed.
I know I can rename a pic to go there but thats not the point in posting a bug report, its to allow the dev to fix a mistake in the game.

Reactions: Subyan and the66

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Actually the patch has already been updated to include that missing image. If you look on lewdpatcher you will see
Parental Love (v0.5.1)
Adding that to your game fixes it.
Here's the image, it's in the that restores incest.
Basically daddy went *bop* to Ada's boobs.

View attachment 73296
thank you.. didn't know it was fixed

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
So we all know Parental Love gets many praises, but one aspect that doesn't get much attention is the facial expressions. I've played quite a few games that use Daz3D for visuals but none compare to the faces @Luxee has done for his characters that make them that much better. In my opinion they speak louder than even the best of renders.

View attachment 72905 View attachment 72906 View attachment 72907 View attachment 72908
completely agree with you,same as you i find parental love far ahead of any other game in this area,facial expressions and emotions that they capture and bring out are top notch,really gives totally different feeling while playing this game,hats off to luxee

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I waited a few days before playing this version as I thought "just another version release, without any "payoff".
Boy, was I wrong! Very Hot IMHO!
I wasn't TOO disappointed in the lack of Ada content, Luxee did a pretty good job of "backing away" from her sexual content but did keep her character "interesting".

So bottom line, Great Release! Keep it up.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Ada content is still there you just need to download the patch from lewd patcher found at the top of the site page.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Man i really liked this game, beatiful characters, good dialoge , good story, and a fighting system that's not complicated .
Actions progressing kinda fast for all eccept Ada but i like that to. ..
My heart really dropped when i went to the second "mall-date", but i really enjoyed how the progression went after the conversation in the careven though I would have favored the blue instead of the black but i got why the black was picked.
Great work and keep it up , cant wait for next update :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
7zip works but only if winrar wasn't the one used to zip the file up as winrar does something that 7zip doesn't like.

Reactions: Shardoom
4.20 star(s) 215 Votes