myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I think the deal with 7zip is if the rar was made with winrar or not. I have had that problem when I made a a rar with winrar and it threw up errors if I tried to use 7zip but worked fine if I used winrar to open them.

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
having a hard time putting in the patch. i put the folder under game autorun and game... did i do something wrong? i am on mac

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
having a hard time putting in the patch. i put the folder under game autorun and game... did i do something wrong? i am on mac
Just download again this, its not like MEGA if you are Free User to take some of those GB`s when download to much,if you know what i mean.

Here:

I even try Mobile Version on my Huawei P9 Lite

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Did the patch bring ada Back hope so, Also if download option says with patch that does mean dont need original and patch on own right?? [Sorry for being dum]

DMD, in babers was good.

Reactions: ka38 and ShadowWing

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
yes, with the 'already patched' you don't need the patch or the patreon 'roomie' edition and yes the patch brings Ada back

Sep 21, 2017
A few suggestions since I luvvv this game...there should be more play sex before the actual sex with Elly. Like I don't know doing her doggy style but no penetration like sandwiching the MCs cock between her legs (maybe in missionary position too!) so you know----heighten the "training" of the daughter to be even more cock hungry for her dad. :FeelsGoodMan: It could also include the sis as well with elly eating her out...:tf: These kind of things are what lacks in any previous incest games I've played here, like all the MCs are all brain dead and lack spongebob's imagination regarding sex..

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
A few suggestions since I luvvv this game...there should be more play sex before the actual sex with Elly. Like I don't know doing her doggy style but no penetration like sandwiching the MCs cock between her legs (maybe in missionary position too!) so you know----heighten the "training" of the daughter to be even more cock hungry for her dad. :FeelsGoodMan: It could also include the sis as well with elly eating her out...:tf: These kind of things are what lacks in any previous incest games I've played here like the MCs are all brain dead and lack spongebob's imagination regarding sex..
thighjob or thighsex i agree

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
yeah I went with winrar. Dont know what 7zips deal is... it works with other rars just not the ones I get from this website.
@

I think the deal with 7zip is if the rar was made with winrar or not. I have had that problem when I made a a rar with winrar and it threw up errors if I tried to use 7zip but worked fine if I used winrar to open them.
A RAR achieve can be built using different compression/storage techniques, so if the person who created the RAR file used an up to date archive application that used a newer technique and if you used an out of date archive application (that doesn't know of or support that new technique) then you will may problems accessing the content of the RAR file.

So the simple answer to this issue is to make sure you are using one of more common archive applications (like WinRar, 7Zip, ete) and that you keep that archive application up to date. This issue doesn't generally happen with ZIP files because the specification for that archive format hasn't changed in many many years.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I have both winrar and 7zip both up to date 7zip can't open files that were made with winrar I even had it happen when I rar'ed a file up and clicking on it to open it 7zip threw up the error but using winrar it opened fine.

So ones that throw the error I just use winrar to open them.

Reactions: monkeybird69

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
whenever I try to play all I get is

I've downloaded both Vanilla (added patch myself) & Pre Patched versions and both do the same

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
So we all know Parental Love gets many praises, but one aspect that doesn't get much attention is the facial expressions. I've played quite a few games that use Daz3D for visuals but none compare to the faces @Luxee has done for his characters that make them that much better. In my opinion they speak louder than even the best of renders.

screenshot0010.png screenshot0071.png screenshot0138.png screenshot0162.png

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
whenever I try to play all I get is

I've downloaded both Vanilla (added patch myself) & Pre Patched versions and both do the same
my installation has no file ihslr20.rpy
move that file outside of the game (below basedir) and try again

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes