• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018
Huh? Don't remember that.

Also is this the one where the kitchen/dining room set was changed during one of the updates to add a window and one frame lampshaded that?

Reactions: Shiva0067

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
View attachment 15986

Overview:
In Parental love, you take on the role of a father of two who had a falling out with his wife Emily. You were a cocaine addict, you were a bad father, sharing only brief moments of happiness with your children between your inebriated and sober states, your children and Emily you now long for those happy times they shared with you. A while after your second daughter Ada, was born, Emily thought it best you two get a divorce. You two went through a breakup and the court ruled her sole custody of your children.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-09-30
Release Date: 2019-09-30
Developer: Luxee - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:

Changelog:

Gameplay:

Moderator Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(v0.12): - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Patches:
Extras:

Thanks to Endless for sharing
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 6497 View attachment 6501 View attachment 6506 View attachment 6498 View attachment 6500 View attachment 6509 View attachment 6508 View attachment 20491
patch is trying to overwrite the incest patch ... what do i do ?

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
God bless the incest patch!
I have been pleasantly surprised by certain topics that are not usually treated in games.
I didn't expect much and the developer has given me everything.

Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know the average wait time between updates? not rushing since something this good takes time but just wondering so I know around how long I might be waiting for the next part of the story. which I love :D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Does anyone know the average wait time between updates? not rushing since something this good takes time but just wondering so I know around how long I might be waiting for the next part of the story. which I love :D
Nobody can tell you.Even if two updates have same amount of events,that doesn't mean it will take same time until the release.
After all one event can be something like 15 renders and 100 words.The other one can be 200 renders and 2000 words.

Nov 2, 2017
Nobody can tell you.Even if two updates have same amount of events,that doesn't mean it will take same time until the release.
After all one event can be something like 15 renders and 100 words.The other one can be 200 renders and 2000 words.
good point, I just hope its not like some other games where we have to wait for like 9 months for an update lol

arms99

May 11, 2018
From my experience with PL, updates usually take around a month two at most. Luxee did say that this update will be bigger than the last couple, so I'm guessing you're probably looking around 2 months for this update.

Nov 2, 2017
the great thing about this dev is that unlike most devs on patreon he gets paid on a per release basis, not monthly. Which means he has extra motivation not to take too long with his updates.
thats a great release rate for a game this close to perfect. cant wait to play more of the harem story route :D

Reactions: Shiva0067
4.20 star(s) 215 Votes