ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Very nice long story with 5 possible endings.
I was only able for find 2 out of 5.
The path where Emily finds mc and Ellie together and Ellie runs away.
Unnecessary paths wish it was a straight path to make this version longer.
At least we got to see what Jennas husband looks like.
Why did she marry him? Was it money security or the house maybe?
This harem type game reminds me of Sisterly Love except the Harem in that game is much bigger.
Also Todd??
Of all people I thought it was Eric for sure behind the mask.
I mean how did Todd know where they lived? He must have followed them home or something like that.
Very much like to see what the next version looks like.
Hope we dont have too long to wait.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Everything about the looks is of course a matter of taste. For example I am happy that Elly is blonde again, but some prefer her red, I know. And I wished Sophie could have been excluded from any sexual contact right from the beginning without consequences. But what's wrong with the colours? I know that the 3d engine has been changed, but still the colours look too unreal. I mean, Emily's previously white hair did not look too realistic, but now it is not blonde, but yellow! o_O And other colours are also still a bit strange. The pictures in the earlier parts looked better. Unfortunately I see no improvement so far, which I hoped would occur. And the last scene was very foolish of Elly. I guess that can cause a lot of turmoil if Emily reacts plausibly.
I kinda liked it when it was red. Still getting used to the new look.

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
I admit I have not played in a few releases... So is the pregnancy mandatory for the harem route? I did "outside" or "pull out" on all the choices (and yes I know accidents happen in real life) so I was kinda put off by the choices seeming not to matter.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That update felt horrible rushed and extremely short compared to past updates. I actually feel bad for the mother, everyone seems to be trying their hardest to piss her off.
Kind of felt the opposite to me.
She kinda was doing her best to please everybody.
At least its not the end of the story. There is more to see in the next version.
That was just one of the 5 possible endings.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fried

Red469

May 18, 2018
So does this game have a prequel? The backstory Jenna provides seems like it could go for some pretty in depth exploration.
We wish

.14 felt rushed and it lost the vibe of the whole game up to that point. Jenna and the Dad need to be a buffer or it just does not work. This patch has ruined one of my favorite games for me, it feels like the passion behind it is gone and the maker is just trying to finish it and move on. The Dad and Jenna kept saying go slow with Emily but they threw that out of the window for some reason. Elly getting knocked up does not mean saying fuck it to the plan, the only way I see this coming back without a retcon is for Jenna to sit down Dad and Elly and get them back on track. Though I will admit the Ada panty moment almost redeemed the whole update, if it was more of that it would have worked. Had it where Elly spy on mom and dad in the shower, then have mom spot her and not say anything. Stuff like that, I would have taken less sex if it ment the story worked better for mom.
I dont see where there was a need for go slow, I mean it was Jenna that invited her to the bathroom
The Panty thing was damn nice gotta say, it really was

Well the update wasn´t bad ... i was hoping for little more in general ... since a time now i really lost the feeling of an amazing story ... have this phenomen with many games, first top all is cool and after some time they get boring as hell ... is it just me or the dev´s lost there passion for there VN´s ... dunno
Sometimes thats called being Burnt out.

Well,Elly is out of control in her fight to be queen of the Harem ,can't wait for the next update were they fight dressed Like Russell Crowe in gladiator for the MC

Also we need more Sophie ,that puppy look in the sofa was very cute
I think Elly is very much in control lol, I think thats part of her charm, she DNGF about what others think and just goes for what she really wants... Nothing wrong with that.
I do agree with you about Sophie tho, I was expecting that to be part of but I am sure that will happen.

Its worth a play regardless of sexual content, the story is top tier.
Very much Top Tier... Completely Agree

I admit I have not played in a few releases... So is the pregnancy mandatory for the harem route? I did "outside" or "pull out" on all the choices (and yes I know accidents happen in real life) so I was kinda put off by the choices seeming not to matter.
Part of the story, simple as that.

That update felt horrible rushed and extremely short compared to past updates. I actually feel bad for the mother, everyone seems to be trying their hardest to piss her off.
Exactly How?
She goes ahead and makes a deal, Then when she realizes the reality of this deal its a bit in her face...
My biggest point here is: if you dont want to make certain deals, then dont fuking make em... and get all pissy because its dont in front of you.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Honestly thought I finished the game already. Lol. Is the latest update really that bad?
I sometimes get that way if I fucked all of 'em but they're doing things where each character has little epilogues individually (of which I've gotten 3 I think) but also the harem epilogue which isn't finished yet. seems peoples' chief complaint is the feeling that not much was added to harem.

SenpaiHD

Jan 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you give your archive saves?

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes