Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
I wanna compliment the dev(s?) on the sheer amount of story content that exists currently and i just started reading and playing with the current version

it a nice story thus far with some nice humor and story arcs, the only complaint i really had was that you changed the mothers and elder daughters hair colors

white and redhead were a lot sexier imho

also for the number of times that their asses are complimented they don't get enough attention ha ha

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2019
Ok Im disappointed in the update. It was too short, but I understand it takes time to put together. I did laugh my ass off at the youngest daughter showing her panties. That was worth it, I guess

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I wanna compliment the dev(s?) on the sheer amount of story content that exists currently and i just started reading and playing with the current version

it a nice story thus far with some nice humor and story arcs, the only complaint i really had was that you changed the mothers and elder daughters hair colors

white and redhead were a lot sexier imho

also for the number of times that their asses are complimented they don't get enough attention ha ha
You may be the only person on this thread who likes the white hair!

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Hello!
Is there a haven route without pregnancy?
Nope, sorry. And that's not meant to be snarky or sarcastic. I really wish there was. I don't like anyone being forced to see something they don't, unless it's the point of the game, like incest.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
You may be the only person on this thread who likes the white hair!
im just a fan of dye'd hair colors?

it would be cool too if the dev did black and red for her like they mentioned at one point in the game

still should have kept elly a redhead atleast

Hello!
Is there a haven route without pregnancy?
looks like no

you can pull out every time and the daughter still prevent you from pulling out at one point

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Alright, so obviously this update was short. I don't blame L though since he's been working on this game and making amazing updates for so long now. I know it's gonna take v0.15 a while to come out, and I hope since that's gonna be a longer update that it's gonna start wrapping things up.

Also, I like Emily's white hair - I didn't when I first started playing the game, but it has grown on me. And she really is smoking hot.

Jenna has the best tits. FMIRL if you disagree.

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
Is there any way to unlock the censored scenes from the incest patch without having them be my daughters? Not really into the incest thing but I want the extra scenes.

rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
.14 felt rushed and it lost the vibe of the whole game up to that point. Jenna and the Dad need to be a buffer or it just does not work. This patch has ruined one of my favorite games for me, it feels like the passion behind it is gone and the maker is just trying to finish it and move on. The Dad and Jenna kept saying go slow with Emily but they threw that out of the window for some reason. Elly getting knocked up does not mean saying fuck it to the plan, the only way I see this coming back without a retcon is for Jenna to sit down Dad and Elly and get them back on track. Though I will admit the Ada panty moment almost redeemed the whole update, if it was more of that it would have worked. Had it where Elly spy on mom and dad in the shower, then have mom spot her and not say anything. Stuff like that, I would have taken less sex if it ment the story worked better for mom.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Well,Elly is out of control in her fight to be queen of the Harem ,can't wait for the next update were they fight dressed Like Russell Crowe in gladiator for the MC

Also we need more Sophie ,that puppy look in the sofa was very cute

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Everything about the looks is of course a matter of taste. For example I am happy that Elly is blonde again, but some prefer her red, I know. And I wished Sophie could have been excluded from any sexual contact right from the beginning without consequences. But what's wrong with the colours? I know that the 3d engine has been changed, but still the colours look too unreal. I mean, Emily's previously white hair did not look too realistic, but now it is not blonde, but yellow! o_O And other colours are also still a bit strange. The pictures in the earlier parts looked better. Unfortunately I see no improvement so far, which I hoped would occur. And the last scene was very foolish of Elly. I guess that can cause a lot of turmoil if Emily reacts plausibly.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I continue to enjoy the quality of Luxee's images and his color choices; while I can understand different people favoring one hair color over another, I've been fine with choices we see for Emily and Elly thus far. The closeups continue to be amazing (e.g., Elly's eyeroll literally had me LOLing) and the depth of field usage remains highly effective. Plus, the timing adds well to comedic effect when it's needed - that spittake was out of the blue and honestly funny.

Almost everything about this episode was unexpected to me, which is why I found it so entertaining:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elly's going overboard in her open lust for the MC was generally not a surprise, but how it made Emily react - across multiple scenes - helped make this episode more interesting than if it was mostly full-on sex. Doubt and intrigue continue to rise.

The only disappointment - if you can call it that, because it was my own expectation and not necessarily advertised - was that Sofi got no time from the MC in his first day back, even though he discussed her with Emily. She expressed a real connection with him (healthy or not) before he returned home and I was hoping for a meeting of the minds+hearts in this episode between them. Not even sex, just some real discussion and sharing.

Does the harem situation mean that the MC is being more superficial and less caring of the others?

I am starting to get the feeling that their harem approach doesn't mean they will all live happily ever after, but instead some will live together due to the MC while others might decide to stay for other people+reasons. If they all stay together, that is: the harem path doesn't need to imply it's fully successful and might turn some away. Let's recall that for the currently completed paths, only in the Emily path does the MC still live with her full-time.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Very nice long story with 5 possible endings.
I was only able for find 2 out of 5.
The path where Emily finds mc and Ellie together and Ellie runs away.
Unnecessary paths wish it was a straight path to make this version longer.
At least we got to see what Jennas husband looks like.
Why did she marry him? Was it money security or the house maybe?
This harem type game reminds me of Sisterly Love except the Harem in that game is much bigger.
Also Todd??
Of all people I thought it was Eric for sure behind the mask.
I mean how did Todd know where they lived? He must have followed them home or something like that.
Very much like to see what the next version looks like.
Hope we dont have too long to wait.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes