goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm not so bothered about the seperation of ada and elly specifically, but more that it ends up without

You can still make it special but it requires you to side with emily when she brings up elly having a crush on you for the first time.
Sure, but it's simpler to not make her first time special.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Sure, but it's simpler to not make her first time special.
your right it is simpler... But also Damn fuking wrong... your taking your daughters V card, and your just gonna what take her down an alley way? Or just do so in the house bathtub???

Seriously???

I think maybe make it Very memorable, with one diff... :
Make an entire day of it... Get plastered before noon, then have the rest of the day to sober up...

This is Elly we talking about here.

Reactions: aidenboy

Sterling447

Jun 19, 2019
I just want to say I think the story so far is amazing, and the artwork is beautiful. If you like father-daughter and (posssibly) mother-daughter incest, this is the VN / game for you. Everything about this story is gorgeously done.

Reactions: HoboCop86

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
your right it is simpler... But also Damn fuking wrong... your taking your daughters V card, and your just gonna what take her down an alley way? Or just do so in the house bathtub???

Seriously???

I think maybe make it Very memorable, with one diff... :
Make an entire day of it... Get plastered before noon, then have the rest of the day to sober up...

This is Elly we talking about here.
I agree in how Elly deserves a wonderful time. Her and Ada are some of the cutest girls ever I swear! Too bad you can't really make Ada's first time special...

Red469

May 18, 2018
I agree in how Elly deserves a wonderful time. Her and Ada are some of the cutest girls ever I swear! Too bad you can't really make Ada's first time special...
Are you trying to say you never went forbidden route?
(Marry Ada and end up with Ada AND Elly?)

I would say thats a whole lot better done then the other...

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Are you trying to say you never went forbidden route?
(Marry Ada and end up with Ada AND Elly?)

I would say thats a whole lot better done then the other...
I've done that one. What I am saying is, Marriage to Ada ended up a drunk night in vegas along with her first time, where as ellys option is to be romantic. I just was saying I wish Ada's could have been special as well.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I've done that one. What I am saying is, Marriage to Ada ended up a drunk night in vegas along with her first time, where as ellys option is to be romantic. I just was saying I wish Ada's could have been special as well.
Ya I see your point... coulda been WAY better but I gues we got what we got...

All in all tho, this one IS one of my top 5 vns so cant complain any way you look at it, the Story, the visuals and girls are all done Very tastefully... and lets be honest who wouldnt want gorgeous daughters like that?

Altho I suppose one guy with a number of pretty girls made the comment: you obviously dont have well developed daughters you gotta look out for do you?

Thats a fair point too :)

Reactions: Sterling447

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Ya I see your point... coulda been WAY better but I gues we got what we got...

All in all tho, this one IS one of my top 5 vns so cant complain any way you look at it, the Story, the visuals and girls are all done Very tastefully... and lets be honest who wouldnt want gorgeous daughters like that?

Altho I suppose one guy with a number of pretty girls made the comment: you obviously dont have well developed daughters you gotta look out for do you?

Thats a fair point too :)
I agree, this and DMD easily are my top 2. I really appreciate such sweetness! lol
The daughters you have to watch out for feel like a trap. Like in Picture Perfect. It's been interesting so far, but the eldest daughter and her personality feel like someone you can't be comfortable around.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I agree, this and DMD easily are my top 2. I really appreciate such sweetness! lol
The daughters you have to watch out for feel like a trap. Like in Picture Perfect. It's been interesting so far, but the eldest daughter and her personality feel like someone you can't be comfortable around.
Elly's Personality is Beautiful, how could you possibly not be comfy around a girl like that?
Or is this a case of you dont like PSE? You shouldnt be a dad to girls if ur like that...

Reactions: AdamJohn36

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Elly's Personality is Beautiful, how could you possibly not be comfy around a girl like that?
Or is this a case of you dont like PSE? You shouldnt be a dad to girls if ur like that...
I think you are misinterpreting what I wrote. I specifically said the girls like in this game and DMD are the kinds of girls I like.
The girls you have to watch out for as in be cautious because they are crazy are the ones I was referring to in the second part.

Reactions: Red469

Red469

May 18, 2018
I think you are misinterpreting what I wrote. I specifically said the girls like in this game and DMD are the kinds of girls I like.
The girls you have to watch out for as in be cautious because they are crazy are the ones I was referring to in the second part.
Maybe but... ONLY as crazy as you... After all you banged up the mama and shes got your kinda crazy too... lol

The sweeter the girl the more protective I would be tbh but hey thats just me...

Reactions: Ragnar and aidenboy

Speedy175

Jun 14, 2018
Been playing this awsome game for a while and got a fair bit down the road, then my old laptop gave up on me, so now I have had to start all over, but it's a game all worth it.
I'm looking forward to every new update.
Nice game and super nice characters 10 stars from me :-D

subzero22

Apr 12, 2018
Ya I agree as well as the other route with Elly's route where you get kicked out and she runs away to find you. You seem to never reconnect leaving Ada all alone not only without a father but a sister who just abandoned her as well giving her abandonment issues not to mention ruining her future as even if she did make the top 100 she wouldn't be able to go to the competition. At least the forbidden route when you get married to her you remember a lot more of what you did. In the harem rout you barely even remember anything about taking her first time and don't have much sex (if any) afterwards making it more like a one night stand which is even worse. Seems to me no matter which route one takes poor Ada sadly gets the short end of the stick.

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes