TanMan

Dec 3, 2017
Okay, just to clear things up for people that are having trouble with the patch on the mac version (since the instructions are very vague lol). You need to right click on the app and hit "show package contents", then make your way to autorun and then game. From there, scroll down to images.

At this point you need to be specific. You're going to need to go to images on the unzipped patch file, copy and paste all those image files in the patch file to game's "images" folder (DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THE IMAGES "FOLDER" FROM THE ZIP AND REPLACE THE ORIGINAL, OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT SEE ANY IMAGES IN GAME). Those are all missing images that need to be inserted into the game itself.

Then you take the remaining 3 files from the patch and insert them into the game folder (when prompted, make sure you hit replace for all of them).

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Either FilesUpload itself or one of its "advertisers" tries to install a fucking trojan when you go there. Just FYI in case you want to, oh I dunno, STOP USING IT.

ryonoreiji

Oct 20, 2017
Personally I would have keeped Ada, but changed the character to twin sisters but Ada is just less "developed" woman.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
there is no sex atm with Elly (well.. oral...), Ada or Sofi atm patch or not :D just Emily and Jenna
But wasn't the seen with Elly and Jenna beautiful?
And I loved the forshadowing/hinted history with Jenna and Emily.
That said, Jenna's a dangerous woman the author could have fun with her :evilsmile:
Really didn't like the Sofi development though, I hope the author knows where they are going with that one.

another game ruined because of the greed of the dev and shitty patron
Greed?

TanMan

Dec 3, 2017
As for my review for the game, I feel like this is incredibly underrated. Overall, it's a great game with a pretty compelling story and some complex character arcs waiting to happen. I do think Jenna is a little weird as a constant presence in the house considering Emily's knowledge of your affair with her, but it does throw a spanner in the works when it comes to providing subtext for your behaviour with Elly. The relationship with Ada is also an interesting one as it tests your capabilities as a father, considering the established backstory, most of what you say is held accountable by the actions of your past and therefore you feel conflicted by taking a moral high ground (especially since you are still prone to fucking anything and everything lol).

The decision to have Sofi disfigured in that way was also a great piece of theatre, I know it seems cliche (the whole, "my mother is in debt with some bad people and she uses me to prostitute for money"), but it does the job for you as the protagonist to make amends for your past mistakes (or at least try to).

Reactions: kiteares
4.20 star(s) 215 Votes