smnb

Sep 5, 2017
The hypocrisy is not to acknowledge that she is underage and pretend that she is just petite build.
There's simple explanation, she has to be just petite build, because if she was "underage", it would make her illegal in significant part of the world.

You might be tolerant yourself, say "no thanks" and go looking elsewhere, if she looks too young for you. You might even think something not very nice about people who do not see what you see, and it's still perfectly valid opinion. But other less tolerant people went much further, were very successful and as a result, we now have this world-wide underage craze. There are actual fucking laws in otherwise civilized countries that can put people in real "pound me in the ass" prison, only for looking at drawings, just because someone thinks they depict characters that look underage (being 1000yo human-like creature from other planet doesn't help). It's spreading fast and getting more and more absurd. While going after drawings is more extreme and not as widespread, 3D got hit much harder, for some reason it's seen as worse and is treated almost as if it was real people. Doesn't make any sense to me, but it's how it is.

So yeah, sometimes there may be some hypocrisy, but it's forced by higher powers. It's like the "emperor's new clothes" story, don't complain about people praising his clothes. Even though everyone sees that he's naked, they are not allowed to say it. In conclusion, Ada is definitely not underage, I believe it was said somewhere in game that she's 18, and who am I to doubt it.

Reactions: rmma621

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
I enjoyed the game! The story is interesting and all the girls are sexy. Although, I prefer short/taller petite babes, mostly short. Ada :heartcoveredeyes: what a hottie! and 2nd is Sofi. I kinda do enjoy the others tho. Jenna looks sexier than Elly. I guess Emily... is okXD...

But what a bummer with patreon and some fans. And probably really no more patch?? I understand why patreon is doing that but like some people have already said, incest or not, this is all just fantasy and they are 18+. Yea, all fake for amazing art and fun just like any other crime games. Plus in real life there are short petite young adults that look like underage. So... I also don't understand patreon and some fans...

I think new developers should not use patreon at all and make their own web site. Since, I guess, theres no other site better than patreon? I'm not sure if that will help tho. And also make stuff like this optional/avoidable in their game to make everyone happy. But there are other many games out there...

Well, hopefully the patch can continued or when the game ends a miracle restoration will happen to it someday. Thank you for whoever is working on the patch tho. Was looking forward for more Ada fun but still looking forward to the rest of the game:eazyHype:...

Peace y'all. :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I enjoyed the game! The story is interesting and all the girls are sexy. Although, I prefer short/taller petite babes, mostly short. Ada :heartcoveredeyes: what a hottie! and 2nd is Sofi. I kinda do enjoy the others tho. Jenna looks sexier than Elly. I guess Emily... is okXD...

But what a bummer with patreon and some fans. And probably really no more patch?? I understand why patreon is doing that but like some people have already said, incest or not, this is all just fantasy and they are 18+. Yea, all fake for amazing art and fun just like any other crime games. Plus in real life there are short petite young adults that look like underage. So... I also don't understand patreon and some fans...

I think new developers should not use patreon at all and make their own web site. Since, I guess, theres no other site better than patreon? I'm not sure if that will help tho. And also make stuff like this optional/avoidable in their game to make everyone happy. But there are other many games out there...

Well, hopefully the patch can continued or when the game ends a miracle restoration will happen to it someday. Thank you for whoever is working on the patch tho. Was looking forward for more Ada fun but still looking forward to the rest of the game:eazyHype:...

Peace y'all. :)
Well you know 1984,right?If people that think 1984 is the actual year of the release,are the ones that control the world, that kind of shit will happen even more.
BTW next release will be Emily path+ maybe some unique scene for Ada made by the anonymous friend:)
Hehe,that always reminds me of Everyone from Elementary series..Everyone is a cyber-activist/hacker collective who often assist Sherlock Holmes - for a price

Reactions: rmma621

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
Well you know 1984,right?If people that think 1984 is the actual year of the release,are the ones that control the world, that kind of shit will happen even more.
BTW next release will be Emily path+ maybe some unique scene for Ada made by the anonymous friend:)
Hehe,that always reminds me of Everyone from Elementary series..Everyone is a cyber-activist/hacker collective who often assist Sherlock Holmes - for a price
Yea 1984. Emily path next ok, and yea I hope so too for more Ada. haha the Elementary series XD

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
That file has the video i made showing how to do it. The link if you need the patch is on page 1 from the original post look for incest patch and good luck!

PS i'm sorry for my horrible voice! XD
Your voice is fine

(I didn't play in a while)..I see from the walkthrough there is basically only one path (Elly's), so I guess the old Ada's is definitely out of the game? I mean with the patch too..
The patch includes Ada content

Yeah, and i read many posts here with Ada lovers, but c'mon guys be objective and honest a minute here, she is !

How many grown woman have you met with zero knowledge of sex, not talking experiences but knowledge, never touch herself, never saw a dick, have no idea of what sperm is......meaning no biology classes, no girl friends. Even Nuns or the girls living in most isolate village of the top of the kilimandjaro have more educations.
I'm stunned by the level of hypocrisy here, she is clearly underage, way way underage and many plays the blind guys:
-"really oh no, she looks young but you know she is just petite build"

Ok, got it, it ain't for me and leave you in peace but don't act pinocchio's, this character is more than controversial and there's no much doubt here !

NB: quotes are not personal targetting, was just to illustrate my arguments
You have a valid point that probably applies to most women but I had an ex-girlfriend who was like that. She was raised to believe that sex was dirty.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
he may also be asking how to apply incest patch.

the contents of the zip file should go into the game folder.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
2/11 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.7

:FeelsGoodMan:
My guess is that scene 1 and 2 probably are the ones with Ada from 0.6 with a little change in dialogue.Could be wrong:)
Bet all here hope I'm wrong:)
BTW realy propose you to play Life with Mary.
Now to Indecent Desires:)

padder

May 5, 2018
Hilarious, awesome writing. 10 mins into playing and i've burst out laughing twice! Not to mention its hot as heck, consider me a fan.

Reactions: volto

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hey man if Ada ain't your thing then don't play her stuff. For me if Ada content leaves and I would take any and all retribution I could possibly muster. She is my girl and in my head she is 16 and I don't give a F**K what anyone thinks about it.

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes