BRENT JONES

Nov 10, 2017
just gonna ask if anybody noticed a cameo apperance in parentel love when dad buys sofi a wig in the sallon ok ill give it away you get to see the daughter from dmd walk by you

Reactions: Kir_Laurentis

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
just gonna ask if anybody noticed a cameo apperance in parentel love when dad buys sofi a wig in the sallon ok ill give it away you get to see the daughter from dmd walk by you
:) Welcome to f95zone.com and welcome to the thread, and yes it has been pointed out before. I know it's hard to scroll through 200+ pages to find if it wasn't mentioned before, and heck, maybe someone is new to thread and hasn't seen a post about D strolling past you.

Cheers!

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
What Luxee said about Futabros had to be one the greatest Top 10 Anime Betrayals.
Also the look Emily gives you after you get back from the date with Elly, has to be one of he most heart wrenching ones I have ever seen.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Focus of PL 0.8
May 25 at 12:51pm

Alright, here's the poll I promised. This is where we vote for which route of the game we want the next update to focus on.
I've been thinking about it for a while and I think I want to finish the Emily route entirely in 0.7. That's why it's not in this poll. Instead, I have three routes for you guys to choose from.
The Elly route
The harem route
A wildcard non-established route

Before I go more in depth, I made this here handy, professional, high budget chart to show how each of the routes would effectively work

So yeah, Elly route and harem route are kinda self explanatory, only thing to explain there would I suppose be that there's still a chance in Elly route's next update to change back to the harem route if you have done certain things previously in game.

But what is that wildcard one? SPOILERS FOR 0.6 RN- You know at the end of the Elly route's day 6 when you choose to either sleep together with Elly or nah? The wildcard route (which is what I'm calling it now because I don't want to spoil what it's about) is the route where you picked nah. See, things diverge at the start of day 7 if you don't sleep in her bed.
I don't wanna go too much in to detail tho so as to not spoil anything.
But... Let's just say it focuses quite a bit on Ada, giving her character a real role in the story finally.

Below is a Poll for v0.8 Content
Elly route = 54 (Current votes as of this post)

Harem route = 109 (Current votes as of this post)

Wildcard route = 72 (Current votes as of this post)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
There's 1-2 depending on your route, with the eldest daughter Elly and two with the Mc's sister.
Plenty with the girlfriend. And more if you broaden your definition of sex to something besides intercourse.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Focus of PL 0.8
May 25 at 12:51pm

Alright, here's the poll I promised. This is where we vote for which route of the game we want the next update to focus on.
I've been thinking about it for a while and I think I want to finish the Emily route entirely in 0.7. That's why it's not in this poll. Instead, I have three routes for you guys to choose from.
The Elly route
The harem route
A wildcard non-established route

Before I go more in depth, I made this here handy, professional, high budget chart to show how each of the routes would effectively work

So yeah, Elly route and harem route are kinda self explanatory, only thing to explain there would I suppose be that there's still a chance in Elly route's next update to change back to the harem route if you have done certain things previously in game.

But what is that wildcard one? SPOILERS FOR 0.6 RN- You know at the end of the Elly route's day 6 when you choose to either sleep together with Elly or nah? The wildcard route (which is what I'm calling it now because I don't want to spoil what it's about) is the route where you picked nah. See, things diverge at the start of day 7 if you don't sleep in her bed.
I don't wanna go too much in to detail tho so as to not spoil anything.
But... Let's just say it focuses quite a bit on Ada, giving her character a real role in the story finally.

Below is a Poll for v0.8 Content
Elly route = 54 (Current votes as of this post)

Harem route = 109 (Current votes as of this post)

Wildcard route = 72 (Current votes as of this post)
I do hope Ada's content won't be only for Wildcard route.After all we have the impression Ada will be on Emily route and now we know that path will be over in next update.BTW it wouldn't be a surprise if Elly route is over after one more update too.It seems if F sleep with her,next time we on Elly route there will be a break up with Emily and possible marriage with Elly.I wonder which one will be the path with most girls.Should be the harem one but what if Wildcard one take Ada away?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I liked MODS, and still came in portuguese brazil

gostei do MODS , e ainda veio em portugues brasil

4.20 star(s) 216 Votes