privitude

Jun 26, 2017
From reading these boards I've found that pregnancy is a divisive fetish. As a family man I enjoy it greatly, but can see that, as pointed out, the lifetime of extra responsibility and obligations might be a turn-off for others. Well said.
And if you're into it, that's fine. I don't get it at all myself, but at the same time, I don't understand the desire to have children period, despite it obviously being a very natural thing, so to each their own. But the idea that it somehow doesn't make sense to want to have sex with someone and not wind up being responsible for another person until you're almost 60 (I'm guessing the MC is approaching 40, much like I am, considering he has a college-aged daughter) is a little silly.

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
And if you're into it, that's fine. I don't get it at all myself, but at the same time, I don't understand the desire to have children period, despite it obviously being a very natural thing, so to each their own. But the idea that it somehow doesn't make sense to want to have sex with someone and not wind up being responsible for another person until you're almost 60 (I'm guessing the MC is approaching 40, much like I am, considering he has a college-aged daughter) is a little silly.
I didn't catch any suggestion that it would be strange to have sex but not want kids. I'd say that's probably the case most of the time when having sex. Options are given in the story to pull out and pregnancy isn't a given even if you don't. Risk sex is erotic too! As pointed out above I agree that the MC is aware of the consequences. I don't think he's taken a position on it at this point. If pregnancy fits the story I would enjoy a choice.

Apr 7, 2018
First, she's not underage, she's in college.

Second, it's not a moral issue, it's a matter of turn on/turn off. The idea of having sex with a hot girl in a taboo situation is hot. The idea of a lifetime of extra responsibility and obligation is not.

There's a reason condoms exist. Hot sex = yes please. Unwanted consequences = no thank you. I'm not really sure where you' confusion comes from.
It was a joke dude, no ill intent behind it. I was also referring to Ada (think that's her name?), since a lot of people want her to get a completed route in the future. The joke wasn't pointed at people that found pregnancy a turn off but moreover those that don't think it should be in the game as an option due to moral grounds. There are a lot of fetishes out there and I totally understand when people aren't a fan of certain fetishes. What I don't understand is why certain people try restricting a devs creative vision simply because they don't enjoy the particular optional fetish. This was a huge issue with Big Brother and ultimately led to mediocre story updates and a terribly nonsensical plot.

Reactions: rmma621

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I played this game for the 1st time today, and OH man!, how could this have gone under my radar!
Loving the story so far, the models are just fucking gorgeous!!

2018-05-29 19_44_44.jpg
I find Elly and Ada DAMN beautiful as sisters ♥ ♥ ♥
Fell in love with them way too fast.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: wrx21 and Mikedazz1

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
What I don't understand is why certain people try restricting a devs creative vision simply because they don't enjoy the particular optional fetish.
I think optional is the real word to focus on here. Some guys like creampies but still don't want to see a pregnant woman, and I can respect that. I know I wouldn't want a prior save to condemn me to a path I didn't even know existed.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Nevertheless, I guess ending with Elly pregnant seems quite logical if you play her route. She's deeply in love, and so are you, she already wants to live with you and marry you. Having a child is often the next step.
According to the story so far and the tone of it, I don't think that getting to full prego sex is to be expected. But an ending with it is plausible

Apr 7, 2018
I think optional is the real word to focus on here. Some guys like creampies but still don't want to see a pregnant woman, and I can respect that. I know I wouldn't want a prior save to condemn me to a path I didn't even know existed.
Yeah I mean Luxee has stated it'll be optional if he actually goes through on implementing it

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Here's the part I find weird about not wanting pregs. We made sexy daughters and are going to f*ck them. Why not make sexy daughters/granddaughters for f*cking when Elly and Ada get on in years and want to rest?

Reactions: rmma621

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
as long as pregnancy is optional and not obligatory to the story i'm fine. i have nothing against it in the game but personally i find pregnancy as the end,not happy end so i choose to avoid it whenever is possible. once when you get the girl in these games,and especially when she's hot as Elly for example, i'd like to keep on having fun with them and consume the relationship as long as possible,not to immediately "end" it with the child. it might also have something to do with me never wanting to have kids idk,just my opinon

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
as long as pregnancy is optional and not obligatory to the story i'm fine. i have nothing against it in the game but personally i find pregnancy as the end,not happy end so i choose to avoid it whenever is possible. once when you get the girl in these games,and especially when she's hot as Elly for example, i'd like to keep on having fun with them and consume the relationship as long as possible,not to immediately "end" it with the child. it might also have something to do with me never wanting to have kids idk,just my opinon
Yeah,most fetishes must be optional.I'm Ok with creampie,impregnation and pregnancy,btw 3 different fetishes but that is not the same with everyone.Here some nice story for D+F impregnation fetish.

And here another idea that can expand the F+Elly having sex with mom in bed this time.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I hope there will be option to change her hair back to blonde, because even I love redheads, the blonde color suits me for her much better ... but just opinion ...

Reactions: Centurion
Sep 21, 2017
I just noticed that there is a line missing during the first time aunt came over...something about "their genes producing a thing of beauty..." the line part about the aunt "contributing most of it" is missing...:WutFace:

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
She's hot either way but blonde did suit her better.
If anyone needs a hair color change is the Mother, poor woman has been walking around with gray like sexy GILF for far to long, its pretty funny considering how the dialogue refers to her hair as being pretty and looking like Elly's even when its not. Just how much coke did MC do that she went gray at such an early age

Reactions: bolenart

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
If anyone needs a hair color change is the Mother, poor woman has been walking around with gray like sexy GILF for far to long, its pretty funny considering how the dialogue refers to her hair as being pretty and looking like Elly's even when its not. Just how much coke did MC do that she went gray at such an early age
Exactly this. Love the game but have no idea what the hell they were thinking when they gave the mom that haircolour.

Reactions: Centurion
4.20 star(s) 215 Votes