Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Probably in the harem route, but I believe the wildcard one will be a "one woman" only ( Ada is my guess for the moment but Sofi is also a possibility)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Probably in the harem route, but I believe the wildcard one will be a "one woman" only ( Ada is my guess for the moment but Sofi is also a possibility)
We know Ada will be there 100%.I wonder how long will be that route.Emily is almost done,Elly seems will be also done after 1 or 2 Elly's updates.My guess is that Harem route must be the longest one.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
The latest road map posted here showed the Elly, harem and wildcard route.
But, we already know that there is also a Emily route to add to that. So it's possible that Ada will have her own route that is not mentioned. That gives us only Sofi as a possibility. A Jenna route would only be a branching path from the pure husband route at this point in the story.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
But, we already know that there is also a Emily route to add to that. So it's possible that Ada will have her own route that is not mentioned. That gives us only Sofi as a possibility. A Jenna route would only be a branching path from the pure husband route at this point in the story.
Luxee said that wildcard route will be mostly Ada.

Reactions: rmma621

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Yeah he did, but I tend to believe that Ada isn't a wildcard and that her route was planned from the beginning. I mean, one of the daughter in an incest/harem game not being included from the start? Would be a surprise for me.
I personnaly don't fancy Sofi that much, but I really like Ada who is really interesting and is the most manipulative of all. So as long as her route is open, wildcard or not, I'm in.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Ada IS the wildcard route.
It is named like that and rather vague solely for Patreons benefit.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah he did, but I tend to believe that Ada isn't a wildcard and that her route was planned from the beginning. I mean, one of the daughter in an incest/harem game not being included from the start? Would be a surprise for me.
I personnaly don't fancy Sofi that much, but I really like Ada who is really interesting and is the most manipulative of all. So as long as her route is open, wildcard or not, I'm in.
I think the name is because of the Patreon.

dragonarial

Apr 10, 2018
Greetings, what is it that I have to download? the ParentalLove-version0.6-pc .zip or Pre-Patched,
or the 2 are lowered, or combined? thanks for ur help :winkytongue::eazyHype:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Looking so forward to this!

The first game that I rather prefer the mom (Emily) coz she is so hot and adorable!

Can I have her for RL, pretty please?! :D

Oh, and please let her keep the gray hair - that is sooooo sexy!

Reactions: xXxXxECKZxXxXx

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
So, then, after he gets out of the hospital?

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes