blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Then why ask what the question was ??

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
I love this game ! Currently on the harem route, and some situations just made me laugh for at least 5 minutes, Elly really wants to be corrupted in the first place, i really like it :) (and Jenna is such a dirty girl hahaha)
Anyway, good quality models (too bad for Elly, it would have been so great to have an option to get her keep her blonde hair, i prefer blonde over ginger, but she's still hot, so np), and also, we don't have to wait for hours of playing to get something interesting.
Thanks a lot to the contributors ! :)

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
As a blonde Elly was almost too plain. As a red head she's just became the hot minx we were waiting for
Yeah sure, but personnally, i'm totally mad at blonde girls, so if i could have a harem of 10 blondes, it would just please me more hehe :)
But she's too damn hot, even without any hair i'd destroy that wonderful round ass (probably the best part of characters model in this game imo, the asscheeks of the girls are just perfect)

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I like that every character as her own appeal, it makes every route worth playing. Add to that specific scene that are just unforgetable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game is easily one of the best here

Reactions: volto

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
I just finished it on the harem route, i'm not sure i'm going to try others as i don't like rejecting sexy girls (on Elly's route, i saw reject Jenna in the walkthrough, and i just can't get rid of that dirty girl, she's one of my favorite :x).
But you're right, different appeal, different personalities, but the best part for me is that any NTR seems totally absent from this game (i hate that, but i don't blame people who like, i guess it's hard to satisfy everyone), so, really no pressure playing it, just have to enjoy those wonderful babes fighting for MC's cock ahahaha :)

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Everybody has his/her kinks, NTR is not one of mine either, so I'm really good with the game as it is and hope it won't go towards that.

Reactions: blahblah25

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's exactly the point of the pure husband route, resist temptation all the way. If you can...

Hm, not sure of that. On the pure Elly route you still get to fool a bit with Emily, you teach Ada some... "things" and you still have Jenna. But I think it will probably be impossible to go all the way with Ada if not on the harem or wildcard route....
Actualy after 0.2 on Elly's route there is nothing for Emily.I wonder if now that we have route for Ada will that means she won't be anymore on Elly's route?Also we know that 0.8 will be harem route.So that leaves Ada or Elly for 0.9.Probably Ada's haters will make it Elly to win the vote for 0.9.Otherwise we stay with the cliffhanger from 0.6 until next year.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.8 can be out september if we are lucky or october
0.9 nov/dec or even jan 2019

Reactions: Krull

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Actualy after 0.2 on Elly's route there is nothing for Emily.
Well it makes sense to me. Emily is not trying to corrupt you because she has no reason to. You're supposed to be her man. At this point it's up to the MC to choose to interact with her or not( i. e the choice between joining Emily or Elly)

I wonder if now that we have route for Ada will that means she won't be anymore on Elly's route?
The interactions with her will be limited on the pure Elly route that's for sure. On the harem one, it will probably be quite fun.

Also we know that 0.8 will be harem route.So that leaves Ada or Elly for 0.9.Probably Ada's haters will make it Elly to win the vote for 0.9.Otherwise we stay with the cliffhanger from 0.6 until next year.
0.8 can be out september if we are lucky or october
0.9 nov/dec or even jan 2019
I don't like to speculate too much on future updates. I hope that after more Emily and more Elly and everyone through the next two updates, that @Luxee won't rely too much on a pool and gives Ada the place she deserves afterwards. But that's not up to me...

4.20 star(s) 216 Votes