Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Now that the pure husband route comes to an end i wonder if it will be a happy end....or a sad end :confused:

volto

Aug 22, 2017
I have it figured that Emily's relationship hopes will be crushed but she won't leave the game. Personally I think it's hotter to try and have fun with the other two roommates behind her back, or as one genius had written and had the idea put into the game ( ), right in front of her face.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
PARENTAL LOVE - 6/11 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.7
PROJECT A69 - 0/?? TASKS DONE - VERSION 0.01
did anyone got info about what the project a69 is?
does he try to make 2 games at the same time?

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
did anyone got info about what the project a69 is?
does he try to make 2 games at the same time?
Yeah he kind of is.
Can't find the post with the info but if I remember correctly "projectA69" is a side project not meant to be part of his patreon ( at least for the moment).
My guess is, he will prioritize Parental Love and inbetween will work slowly on his new project.
I'm not afraid of him taking a new game 'cause I think the roadmap for Parental Love is done and we will see no more than 5 or 6 updates on it. So starting a new project, building the roadmap and test his characters starting now make sense.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
zCxnRhnfcPiloqBN.png
Dev update, future, 0.7 and other stuff
Jun 8 at 1:20pm

Heyyyyy, it's been a while since the last one of these. I wanted to update 'yall who are not on the on the going ons (and tbh, this has info not even discord peeps know).
First of all, the poll for 0.8's focus has ended and the winner is the harem route. Cool. But that's ways off for now, instead, lets shift our focus and talk about 0.7. Some of you probably already noticed, but the counter on my front page has some weird little thing attached to the bottom. A second counter.

I don't want to go too much in to detail about that, I want to keep it a secret for at least a little while.

But I will tell you this much, that thing's gonna be completed and released alongside PL 0.7. If you've followed my , you might have heard some murmurings(is this a word?) of this decision. My rationale for it being that, I don't think the Emily route (which is what 0.7 is going to be about) is nearly as popular as the Elly route or the harem route. I would feel bad charging you guys for an update most of you aren't pledged to me for.

And frankly, with my current plans for 0.7. It simply isn't as good of an update as 0.6 or 0.5. (too much dialogue and not much sexy times)

I had three options I was thinking about,
1. Just release the update and hope I don't get backlash
2. Don't release 0.7 and go straight to 0.8
3. Release 0.7 alongside this other thing I've been brewing for quite a while now

After discussing this with a friend, I came to the conclusion that I'll go with option 3.

However, this doesn't mean that I'm putting PL on hold or anything, in fact, quite the opposite. Once this other thingy project, is released, IT will be on hold. Until the final release of PL. Or if I ever decide otherwise lol.

If there's anything I want you to take out of this hassle, it's like I said on twitter " Note to future self, don't make a route to your game you don't personally even like the premise of. " <- For any future devs out there :p

See you again in a few decades for the next dev update

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I'm kinda confused by that post, why is Luxee making such a big thing out of 0.7 :confused:
The 0.7 is supposed to be focused on Emily's route, and ending it in the same time. The matter of fact is that not that much people, and patrons, are really interested in this route. So, as a way to compensate for an update that could disappoint, he's releasing a bonus game on the side.
I'm not really interested in the pure husband route but I wouldn't mind a final update to close it once and for all. As his updates are released on a regular basis, waiting for 0.8 would not bother me.
My guess is that he's afraid that many of his patrons are not as patient as that

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
The 0.7 is supposed to be focused on Emily's route, and ending it in the same time. The matter of fact is that not that much people, and patrons, are really interested in this route. So, as a way to compensate for an update that could disappoint, he's releasing a bonus game on the side.
I'm not really interested in the pure husband route but I wouldn't mind a final update to close it once and for all. As his updates are released on a regular basis, waiting for 0.8 would not bother me.
My guess is that he's afraid that many of his patrons are not as patient as that
Well that is just silly,if anything the Emily haters should be happy that route is coming to an end and Luxee can focus on the Elly and harem route from now on. And the bonus game...ehh, i don't think it's that good of a time investment as merging 0.7 and 0.8.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I know, but you see, if you put only Emily content in the update and even if it closes her story, the Emily haters will probably bail out...
I discover every day here how much hatred on a character can occur with some people and cause incomprehensible uproar. So maybe he's just afraid of that and try to ease it by giving a side dish....
It's just speculation on my part but that's what I think.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Apart from the dev, I suppose nobody knows and nobody will before it's out. Unless there are spoilers later in a patreon post.

Vashypool

Nov 4, 2017
Fairly new here, so forgive me if this question has already been answered.....
But is there no way to make Elly remain blonde and longer hair? I preferred her that way and I don't really like the new red hair look.

If not it's no big deal, still enjoying the game. Thanks

Reactions: Centurion

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
But is there no way to make Elly remain blonde and longer hair? I preferred her that way and I don't really like the new red hair look.

No and you're not alone wishing that.

Reactions: Vashypool

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder what happen with the idea that even on Emily path,Jenna and Elly still can corrupt you:)
Another thing no matter how we love Elly her path progress way more than any other so it shouldn't be a surprise if that route have only 2 more updates.Ada's route is a mystery so far?Will be something like Emily or Elly that lock the content with the other one?It seems harem route is the only way to get more than 2 of the girls.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I wonder what happen with the idea that even on Emily path,Jenna and Elly still can corrupt you:)
That's exactly the point of the pure husband route, resist temptation all the way. If you can...

Another thing no matter how we love Elly her path progress way more than any other so it shouldn't be a surprise if that route have only 2 more updates.Ada's route is a mystery so far?Will be something like Emily or Elly that lock the content with the other one?It seems harem route is the only way to get more than 2 of the girls.
Hm, not sure of that. On the pure Elly route you still get to fool a bit with Emily, you teach Ada some... "things" and you still have Jenna. But I think it will probably be impossible to go all the way with Ada if not on the harem or wildcard route....

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018

I wrote this a few days ago and I have the same question. Even if I love redheads, I really like Elly with longer blond hair much much better, so all we can do is still hope ... maybe gods will hear us :D

4.20 star(s) 216 Votes