paladin07

May 28, 2017
It is only my opinion and I think that this is the only game I have seen that will give a great competition to DMD since like DMD, Parental love uses own and unique models in a scenario that puts the mind to fly.

Kisses for those three beautiful girls mmmmm
I love Parental Love (in my top 5) too, but also try My Sweet Neighbors for a game with great, unique models, similar story, except it is your neighbor, a 44-y.o. MILF, and her hot 18 year old daughter.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
A trap? Really?? wtf... who needs that in an incest game? Also, why are people associating trap with futa? They are not the same thing. trap = dude looks like a lady, futa = chick with a dick.

Also, if he does add it (dear God no), is he just gonna make the MC be like well I had this hot wife and hot daughters that I wanted to bang, but nah man, this dude got a nice face, I'll rail him instead and play with his dick?

What a 180 that would be... Would completely ruin the story and would destroy his patreon income.

His poll should be read as the following: What do you think I should do? a) shoot myself in the foot b) don't

Tbh, if I was his patreon, I'd consider backing out at the mere suggestion of the poll. The question comes way out of left field and wouldn't sit well with me. I wouldn't be surprised if there are any that pull out because of that. I get a feeling some higher patreon really wants something like that added and tried offering more money as an incentive and he's taken the bait. I mean, that's the only explanation for such a far out suggestion right?

Reactions: Hlextor

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I´m a bit confused about the poll..? " add a male character with deceptive feminine characteristics" ? ... What's the big idea? Futa, really? wtf ... he would kill the game.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
A trap? Really?? wtf... who needs that in an incest game? Also, why are people associating trap with futa? They are not the same thing. trap = dude looks like a lady, futa = chick with a dick.

Also, if he does add it (dear God no), is he just gonna make the MC be like well I had this hot wife and hot daughters that I wanted to bang, but nah man, this dude got a nice face, I'll rail him instead and play with his dick?

What a 180 that would be... Would completely ruin the story and would destroy his patreon income.

His poll should be read as the following: What do you think I should do? a) shoot myself in the foot b) don't

Tbh, if I was his patreon, I'd consider backing out at the mere suggestion of the poll. The question comes way out of left field and wouldn't sit well with me. I wouldn't be surprised if there are any that pull out because of that. I get a feeling some higher patreon really wants something like that added and tried offering more money as an incentive and he's taken the bait. I mean, that's the only explanation for such a far out suggestion right?
excuse me for not being quite accurate on my hentai slang. I was under the impression that trap and futa were basically the same thing: has a dick, looks like a girl.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Luxee frequents /weg/, it's likely he saw the usual trap discussion and decided to make a poll about it. x'D

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
For people not in the know
Androgynous = Looks both feminine and masculine so you can't tell if they are male or female
Futa/Futanari = Female with a vagina and penis
Trap = Male who looks like a female and maybe acts/sounds like a female. You would only find out after you see the dick and no vagina.

I assume the MC has the ability to not really interact with the trap or try to bang them. However how he worded the title of the poll, it makes me think he will add a handful and you have to guess which is the trap, but by then you might be too far with them and boom their dick is in their hand.

Last edited:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I don't really mind any kind of content, new characters, stories... - if they're optional.
Always glad to see mind of artist at work, but I'll play the game the way I want. Just don't like to be forced in one direction (or iOne Direction... ugh! :FeelsBadMan:)

Reactions: GrumpyMonkey

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
my two cents here- dev has yet to introduce Ada's bf "Eric" into the story and I agree with the previous poster that adding some kind of "futa" type character would be a frivolous waste of development resources when the primary arc with Elly should be explored more. also he should have Elly go back to the salon and change her hair back to blonde.

Reactions: bice

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Are they "alright?" I mean, futa is not my kink, but who I am to judge? :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like Futa myself but i also understand why some dont it's not for everyone. like some already explained "futa" and "trap" is not the same. I like this game alot and i agree with you, i dont want that added into this game. I just dont see how it would fit/play out. Better to focus on the family part, i hope the dev makes the game he want and not just do what most people vote for.. that never ends up well for the most part.

he should have Elly go back to the salon and change her hair back to blonde.
Yeah i agree with you.. i said this before that i liked how her hair kinda covered her eyes a little. Made her look more sexy and intriguing.

U

User_10739

Where was the poll when he changed Elly's appearance? I was still a patron back then and would have selected the "Don't you fucking dare option." Instead I just bailed on my patronage. Don't get me wrong I put redheads on a pedestal and bow before them, however, I had already drank the koolaid of 0.1 and was fully invested in the characters presented. Another game that did that was Twins, I dug the twin sis and her slutty friend despite the LQ gfx then all of a sudden they were at the salon chopping their hair off and changing the color, no wonder that game is looking abandoned. You just can't pull the rug out from under people's feet.

Now a trap??? fuck man, put the crack pipe away already...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Traps aren't my thing but there are people who are into that if he can make it work by maybe choosing either to go that route or continue going down the non trap route story i'd be ok with it.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes