Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Does anyone have or know how to extract the pictures from the game?
Look in the tools section of the forum, theres a thing called "UnRen.bat" which you drop in the root of your folder and then start it, then tell it to uncompress the .RPA files and wait. Then in the "game" folder you can usually find another folder called "Images".

*EDIT*

Heres a link;

Reactions: Reaper1 and Krull

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
Wow, I'm glad I decided to give it a shot despite people talking about the shitty butt proportions. I agree that they should be toned down a bit because they look ridiculous right now, but I'm really enjoying this game. Can't wait for the next update!

Reactions: paladin07

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Wow, I'm glad I decided to give it a shot despite people talking about the shitty butt proportions. I agree that they should be toned down a bit because they look ridiculous right now, but I'm really enjoying this game. Can't wait for the next update!
Most everyone (including me) complaining about butts' size also say it is a great game. :)

Reactions: Vibescu

Reaper1

May 25, 2017
Look in the tools section of the forum, theres a thing called "UnRen.bat" which you drop in the root of your folder and then start it, then tell it to uncompress the .RPA files and wait. Then in the "game" folder you can usually find another folder called "Images".

*EDIT*

Heres a link;
Thanks man, this helped a lot!!

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Crap, he clearly need to rename The mother.... Sometimes a bit confused.
But, i really enjoy the game, and wait for the next version.

(and crap, i love the butts!!!)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I just don't find any application file to start the game anywhere. I'll try again.
You'll download 7zip file, extract it and open folder - you'll see ParentalLove.exe.

If there is no .exe, then maybe your AV software deleted it.

LongJohns77

Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Thanks for your help on this. I think I unzipped it properly. I have ParentalLove-version0.3.2-pc folder and in that are two folders: game and renpy. I don't find any app file in either folder that would start the game. Otherwise, I'm trying a new download, but that's going to be a while, 3-4 hours estimated.

Reactions: Krull

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Thanks for your help on this. I think I unzipped it properly. I have ParentalLove-version0.3.2-pc folder and in that are two folders: game and renpy. I don't find any app file in either folder that would start the game. Otherwise, I'm trying a new download, but that's going to be a while, 3-4 hours estimated.
Then it's probably your antivirus. Turn it off or add ParentalLove-version0.3.2-pc folder to "exclusion list".

Reactions: Krull

Nemi

May 13, 2017
If F95 was a town
Let's be honest, F95 town would be many households with just one guy having sex with all his family members.

That said, I love this slightly different take on a Ren'Py game where it's not even trying to be realistic. In a way the city is very threatening, but because it's so easy to overpower them it just feels like a good time. The moment Todd took his shirt off was absolutely glorious.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Krull

Adfre

Aug 26, 2017
yep having the same issue, my AV kills almost all of these games, so annoying to have to add exceptions all the time

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
What kind of AV's are you guys using ._.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes