Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Good news. Luxee has fixed the bug involving Elly trying to kiss you after waiter fight. It involved a certain playthrough path, not the one recommended in the walkthrough. Since he has identified the "1 wrong word" I suspect a second bugfix link may be forthcoming. In other news, he said this in response to this comment:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The bug is still there :[ I can't get over that part

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
I wished that Elly didn't dye her hair(I dig blondes), maybe change the hair style or we get to choose the color. She could ask in a previous conversation what your favorite color is and then she'll dye it that color hoping it would her make her more desirable for you.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Good news. Luxee has fixed the bug involving Elly trying to kiss you after waiter fight. It involved a certain playthrough path, not the one recommended in the walkthrough. Since he has identified the "1 wrong word" I suspect a second bugfix link may be forthcoming. In other news, he said this in response to this comment:

I'm not a butt guy, but I have seen too big in other games, and 3.1 seemed just right to me in proportion to the rest of the model...crossing my fingers he didn't flatten it too much in 3.2

U

User_10739

I don't like that if you don't follow the official walkthough to a T you are fucked.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I don't know how to read save files. Question: Is it possible to analyse about the corruption progress? It would be interesting, how certain decisions effect the stats.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Very nice game, simple, but nice lovely girls in. I do prefer the mother, but i will keep a try on the 2 road.
Thank you the staff and people for sharing it!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
i like it, although the butts are too big to the point of looking fake (like nikki minaj and kim assfartation (supercreep reference)) but it is nice to know the dev is scalling them back. don't get me wrong though i love a nice big butt, just not when it is silicon.... i don't mind thicc butts either only if done right... like hayde, haydee is my kinda thicc.

Reactions: Steepii
Aug 13, 2017
i like it, although the butts are too big to the point of looking fake (like nikki minaj and kim assfartation (supercreep reference)) but it is nice to know the dev is scalling them back. don't get me wrong though i love a nice big butt, just not when it is silicon.... i don't mind thicc butts either only if done right... like hayde, haydee is my kinda thicc.
not a huge fan of huge asses! a large posterior can be sexy but the ones in the game have the unnatural stretch at the top which looks like a ledge when the character is standing its pretty common in 3D because the part is extruded outward in one direction instead of the entire surface like a balloon being inflated this usually happens when a slider exceeds the original settings.

by the way what was 02 for which bugs? got to the end pretty quickly after the kiss scene without any other bugs popping up.

Reactions: paladin07
Aug 13, 2017
Sometimes, big can be really good with a well-proportioned body.
that example is not a huge ass though its a bit big look at her thighs she has some extra weight to her but she has a very natural butt unlike all these dummies who are shooting chems or getting silicon implants and look like parodies.

Jamtar

Jul 25, 2017
0.3 ends just when it's good.

I agree with comments about the asses. I like big asses but these do appear to be just be poking and dropping right out of the models bodies.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I don't like that if you don't follow the official walkthough to a T you are fucked.
ACtually you're not screwed if you don't follow the playthrough, there are other acceptable Avenues. The problem was that Luxee check for bugs more on the official playthrough route than he did on some of the alternative routes. Now, we think that he's fixed all the bugs in version .3.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
How do you get these scenes?

if you want to get those routes you have to basically not Advance the affection of Ellie as quickly. For example if you sit down and talk to her in the mall rather than buying her clothes then you don't have the conversation where she starts kissing you and you tell her that you liked it. As a result by the end of day 2 she has not built up a track record of kissing you and so she won't try to kiss you in the morning on day three. Instead you wake up next to Emily and then, if you choose to go wake up Elly rather than Ada, you have a conversation with Elly where she confesses her feelings towards you. while wearing her underwear..

Last edited:

jimbouk

Jul 5, 2017
+ Good writing
+ Good models in general
+ Actual content being added not just a 0.1 forever

- Tone down the butts immediately
- Instead of "Game Over" just remove branch options
- Make sure foreplay is included on the H-scenes, straight into banging like with Emily is a bit much
- Rename Emily

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes