Synner

May 15, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ihslr15.rpy", line 113, in script
    pause
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 385, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
Exception: Required parameter label1 has no value.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    pause
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
    renpy.pause()
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1278, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2793, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 399, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2793, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 409, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 152, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 120, in apply
    raise Exception("Required parameter %s has no value." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Parental Love version0.3.1

paladin07

May 28, 2017
So, just finished 0.31 and - hell yeah! I really like that we still have RPG elements and fights, although would like to see stats in the corner or possibility to check them, to see EXP etc. But, this is VN first and foremost, so I understand.

Story is flowing nicely. Elly is not naive (I like that) and I hope for more of Ada and her friend in 0.4.

So far - excellent.
speaking of the fight element, I thought it was interesting that the waiter Pat better fighting ability than the three college boys and really even been the MC. He hits harder than the MC and has more hit points in the MC and he had a dodging ability. Also amusing was his speech to the MC before the fight, which reminded me of Darth Vader trying to recruit Luke in Empire.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    pause
    renpy.pause()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    pause
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
    renpy.pause()
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1278, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2793, in interact_core
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 399, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2793, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 409, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 152, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.3.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 120, in apply
    raise Exception("Required parameter %s has no value." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Parental Love version0.3.1
I will report this bug to luxee.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
So question....On the walkthrough is the colors important? Like red being a game over or something? I got down to about day two and saw there was blue but was like ummm wtf?
Green is recommended red is not recommended and blue are when you are faced with three subjects that you're going to go through in any order but you will go through all of them.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
speaking of the fight element, I thought it was interesting that the waiter Pat better fighting ability than the three college boys and really even been the MC. He hits harder than the MC and has more hit points in the MC and he had a dodging ability. Also amusing was his speech to the MC before the fight, which reminded me of Darth Vader trying to recruit Luke in Empire.
Basically, like in every RPG, every new opponent is slightly stronger than one before. But I wouldn't mind if there are, here and there, enemies weaker than MC.

And Darth Vader... Nah, waiter was wuss, but Darth Vader sure had some daddy-daughter issues, if you think about it. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: paladin07

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
This seems to have been discussed already but... what the ploughing hell is wrong with them arses? They got some free botox clinic next door or sum'ing?! I mean come on!

EDIT: Right apart from the horrendous body morphs being horrendously pushed to the extreme, the renders are decent and the story so far is decent even if it kinda lacks originality. The fact that I don't get or see stats bugs me a bit... I don't have high hopes for this game in the long term but I would love to be proven wrong!

Last edited:

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
There is literally no skill for fight tho.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
What the fuck is wrong with their asses? Is this game targetting diaper fetishists? Yuck.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Anyone else get an error screen when they selected to kiss Elly after the waiter fight, I click ignore and it just cycles between two error screens.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Anyone else get an error screen when they selected to kiss Elly after the waiter fight, I click ignore and it just cycles between two error screens.
Are you using version 0.31? I have told Luxee about a similar bug.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
when I followed the walkthrough to the letter, it didn't happen. Good game, hope it doesn't loose steam before it's finished.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
i have not gotten that error
maybe the game just does not like you
or you need to re download the bug fix

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
i have not gotten that error
maybe the game just does not like you
or you need to re download the bug fix
My first runthrough took a very different path since I avoided the shower day one and woke up the other sister day 2 to avoid potential negetive choices with Elly, this created me choosing to acknowlege her affection the morning of day 3 in her bedroom since she didn't wake me up and alot of choices were different or just didn't happen, come to after the waiter fight the game was probably trying to load a kiss that their just wasn't pictures for since my relationship with her was way different then what the game was expecting....that's my best guess anyways.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
This game always give's me a laugh or two and i mean that in a good way. Dad is like "super dad to the rescue!" i also liked Elly's hair better before, i kinda liked how it went over her eye's a little. The red colour looks off for me and i kinda like redheads better then blondes irl. But she's still fine though! And yeah, them butts.. i just cant find the words for them haha. Looking forward to the next part.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
is there any content with ada outside of a simple but grab at the start and her masturbating on day2

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Good news. Luxee has fixed the bug involving Elly trying to kiss you after waiter fight. It involved a certain playthrough path, not the one recommended in the walkthrough. Since he has identified the "1 wrong word" I suspect a second bugfix link may be forthcoming. In other news, he said this in response to this comment:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes