Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I think the Butts are good and proportioned ....i agree the H scenes need more foreplay and not some wham bam thank you ma'am. I think there should be a relationship score with the women though and due to a couple interactions a defense/safety stat that is a result of standing up to the Haters in game ;)

M

MantisK

I don't like that if you don't follow the official walkthough to a T you are fucked.
I like the walk through, but the back and forth color positions lead to confusion, making it appear the first choice is the path. Then again, its over 100 degrees here and my brain is melting.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
to be fair here; I think it's pretty straight forward. red = bad, green = good.

you can always save scum or roll back to check a different option/path if it looks like you fucked up or you game'd over.

M

MantisK

to be fair here; I think it's pretty straight forward. red = bad, green = good.

you can always save scum or roll back to check a different option/path if it looks like you fucked up or you game'd over.
The issue was order, or preference, as designated by order. If green was always Left it would be different, but g, g, r, r, g, g, g, g, r, g...is suggestive of some secret path.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I don't know how to read save files. Question: Is it possible to analyse about the corruption progress? It would be interesting, how certain decisions effect the stats.
Here. Put this file in renpy/common (it works with most of the renpy games by the way).
During the game use shift+d to open the developer menu. One of the command in the list is variable viewer.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I'm not a butt guy, but I have seen too big in other games, and 3.1 seemed just right to me in proportion to the rest of the model...crossing my fingers he didn't flatten it too much in 3.2
none of these changes to the proportions of any of the characters have been made yet except that between version 2 and version 3 he decreased the size of Ada's breasts and buttocks. I'm hoping he does the same for the butts of Ellie and Emily but there's no guarantee that this happen soon or, frankly, that it ever happens.

Reactions: wep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Now, I don't' really like the proportion of butts (and boobs) too, but as usual people are overreacting LOL

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Wish the daughters wouldn't refer to the mother as Emily. When you're conversing with them it should be mom/mother. Emily should only be used when you're having a conversation between the two of you imo.
In this case where the daughters look up to and respect the mom (or at least they appear to), I agree. In a broken home it wouldn't be uncommon for the child to resent the present parent for the absent parents departure thus resulting in the child calling them by their name instead of Mom as a sign of that they blame them. Again though, in this game, that doesn't really seem to fit at all. Maybe it's foreshadowing of backstory yet to be revealed that makes the incest and going against the mother that much easier to believe.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Now, I don't' really like the proportion of butts (and boobs) too, but as usually people are overreacting LOL
Agree.
The only picture, where the asses of Elly and Emily are beyond acceptable limit (imo) is in day3, when they enter the restaurant (Elly looks like a female Centaur = human + horse mixed. One could horseback-riding on her back ;) ).

If this one picture is corrected (and exaggerations like this avoided in future), I can easily live with the rest.
Phantastic game!

Last edited:
Reactions: wep and vir_cotto

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Here. Put this file in renpy/common (it works with most of the renpy games by the way).
During the game use shift+d to open the developer menu. One of the command in the list is variable viewer.
Thanks. The tool delivers some CP values, like (end day 3)
ellycorruption=4 ellyc=100 elcp=7 elki=4 cuntpoints=0
Interesting to see values increasing

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Wish the daughters wouldn't refer to the mother as Emily. When you're conversing with them it should be mom/mother. Emily should only be used when you're having a conversation between the two of you imo.
That's just once, I think. Probably typo, but I agree.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Agree.
The only picture, where the asses of Elly and Emily are beyond acceptable limit (imo) is in day3, when they enter the restaurant (Elly looks like a female Centaur = human + horse mixed. One could horseback-riding on her back ;) ).

If this one picture is corrected (and exaggerations like this avoided in future), I can easily live with the rest.
Phantastic game!
That pictiure is merely a rear view of the three models. The models are the same in every scene, just pose and camera POV changes. The butts were not changed for that photo. They need to be scaled back.

M

MantisK

Agree.

Phantastic game!
Actually you mean Minotaur, Centaurs have two arms and 4 legs.

Reactions: Arcane666
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes