Mar 24, 2018
Not "likely", it definitely won't lol Luxee has explicitly stated that after the 0.01 of A69 it will be put on hold until the completion of PL.
Which nets Luxee respect from me, since when A69 was announced I got a little worried that he might be dividing his time into too many projects.

But, now I'll head back to browsing the games section, this one isn't coming out any sooner no matter how many times people post about the last update having been uploaded before the birth of Donald Trump.

Worth the wait.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i love PL so much that i really don't mind the wait for the stuff like that teaser,just as long as we get it in huge amounts :D
the talks about planned 6 more updates,atleast,until the finish of the game got me kinda sad,i'd like to see Elly and harem routes to get streched bit more if possible
there really are similarities between PL and DMD teasers,you can't which MC lives better life :closedeyesmile:

as for LWT,i'm just looking forward to that release,we're somewhat half way through by what they said,just can't wait for that game. only downside of it is the fact that they cannot deliver the game to be as lenghtly as PL or DMD for example with the way they are releasing their games. it would be so amazing if LWT was developed same way as patreon games
So because we have complains that 0.7 will only Emily,now we have to wait more for the update?Make no sense.
1.If you don't like something,wouldn't be better if it's over sooner than later?
2.The new project or game-we will get 0.1 and after that will be put on hold.Probably won't see it before 2020.Unles Luxee have way much more free timr from now and we get an update each other month.
3.OK.Is realy so many that don't like Emily to even make a new game for them?And why they don't like her?We don't have that many games in which we play the husband/ex-husband/ and he have a wife/ex-wife/.
I can remember only
Living with Temptation 1 and 2,Temptation,Temptations,Lost in Temptation,Welcome to Temptation.You get the idea:)

Reactions: 2xjj

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
How long have version 0.7 . I don't know
Well we probably will have it already,but the complains about 0.7 been only Emily,force Luxee to make another project for them.If we lucky 0.7 will be out this month,but there is pretty big chance we have to wait more than normal.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Pfft, oh man, attempts at swapping out incest lines to not get orbital dropkicked by P is way too amusing. especially the very first one, "d... roomie!" sounds way too much like even characters know it but try to hide it, oh my sides.

And lets not forget the "this is it/end of version-content" nightmare, my opinion of dev is skyrocketing hard right now.

Reactions: Shiva0067

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
PL - 6/11 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.7
A69 - 5.33/29 TASKS DONE - VERSION 0.01

is the focus now fully on new project?seem like it will be quite a while until the next update

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Dasati

May 30, 2017
PL - 6/11 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.7
A69 - 5.33/29 TASKS DONE - VERSION 0.01

is the focus now fully on new project?seem like it will be quite a while until the next update
As has been said. 0.01 of A69 will come out at same time as 0.7 PL. Then A69 will be on hold until PL is completed.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
As has been said. 0.01 of A69 will come out at same time as 0.7 PL. Then A69 will be on hold until PL is completed.
yeah i know,i meant is the focus at the moment fully on new project until it's finished or is luxee working parallelly on both games?i didn't formed the question properly

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm afraid that we probably will have to wait much more than what we expect.Is realy that many that don't want Emily's update?Because of them,we others will have to wait maybe 1-2 months more than usual if Luxee didn't have to do A69 0.01.Not to mention this will mean they won't get Elly's update this year,if 0.7 release will be august.Harem win for 0.8 and won't be out before october/november.

Reactions: wrx21
4.20 star(s) 218 Votes