DenHarrie

Sep 5, 2017
Amurica, fuck yeah!

The black girl with blue eyes looks a little scary. Like an alien.
View attachment 120944
Updates, progression, A69 info and release predictions

Jul 4 at 3:19pm

First of all, happy independence day to everyone in the land of the free. I made a happy little extra render for 'yall
It's been quite a while since the last PL update. 12 weeks to be exact, that's a whole lot of time, especially when you consider We're probably not even halfway through the development cycle for this next release.

It's not all bad though, I do come with good news as well. My new computer finally got delivered and it's performing insanely well. I can now render about three to four times faster than before, add to that, the fact that I have two rigs now, I can do all sorts of other shit with my old rig while the new one is churning out renders lightning fast.

There's also something I wanted to clear up as I've seen some confusion. I haven't actually had people come up to me and say they don't want the Emily update or that they'd unpledge if I released it by itself. The decision to release A69 alongside 0.7 is a decision I made myself just to feel better about the release. Some of you undoubtedly would prefer me release the Emily update alone to get it over with, so in that sense, I do apologize, but at least you can't say I'm trying to scam 'yall for more money. I hope you can see my side on this.

Alright, let's get to the elephant in the room. What is this 'A69'?
Apartment #69 is a free roam point and click game where you move from place to place in a city looking for activateable visual novel events marked with an exclamation point. Animated sex scenes are planned, but we'll still have to see about that.
You're Anon, a 20 year old man attending college. After a lucky streak in your freelance programming career leaves you with a sizable possession of cash, you finally decide to move out of your old landlady's house.
The game begins when you're leaving for your new apartment and saying goodbye to your landlady, Jamie and two younger roommates Tess and Evelyn.
Along the way, you'll meet many more characters aside from those three. In this first demo, the characters you'll be meeting include

Heather, a girl who you've seen bullying other students, perhaps you can change that part of her? The model for this character was made by a 3DX artist named Wolf.

Cha'relle, she has an overprotective brother who's not quite fond of you trying to hook up with his sister

And Nea, a girl who's extremely self conscious and confused about her gender and sexuality.

As has been said before, after these two updates drop (hopefully in 2018) the plan is to put A69 on hold and start working full time on PL 0.8.

I'm not saying that as a 100% fact for now because technically, if for some reason A69 becomes much more favored and popular than PL, I may hold polls or something at some point to see if yall want more A69 updates in the future. However, even if that happens, PL won't get abandoned. I have a bit of a moral duty to finish the game now because this one sick fucker from my discord named his child after a character in PL. So if for no other reason, that's one hell of a good reason to finish the game

But also just because I don't want to come off as a scammer by not finishing my very first game :p
Wow. Sounds like you really wouldn't continue working on PL if it weren't for your unbreakable sense of duty. That surprises me. Is it the story, that maybe you don't see going anywhere?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
As has been said before, after these two updates drop (hopefully in 2018) the plan is to put A69 on hold and start working full time on PL 0.8.

I'm not saying that as a 100% fact for now because technically, if for some reason A69 becomes much more favored and popular than PL, I may hold polls or something at some point to see if yall want more A69 updates in the future. However, even if that happens, PL won't get abandoned. I have a bit of a moral duty to finish the game now because this one sick fucker from my discord named his child after a character in PL. So if for no other reason, that's one hell of a good reason to finish the game

But also just because I don't want to come off as a scammer by not finishing my very first game :p
So "hopefully in 2018" means that PL 0.8 might not be until 2019? And if A69 becomes more favored, PL updates might be even slower? WTF?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Ahhh, c'mon guy's, don't know what you complain about, yeah, I understand it's long from updates to updates, but there's nothing but great quality updates here, and I'm not talking 15 minutes and it's done, the guy always provides us with great material and lots of content, I don't mind waiting a long time for something like that, but make it worth your wait ;)

Reactions: Moria and cloudmoon

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
So "hopefully in 2018" means that PL 0.8 might not be until 2019? And if A69 becomes more favored, PL updates might be even slower? WTF?
The "hopefully in 2018" part is a joke, because he understands it's been a long time between updates.

He just got a new rendering PC too, so if anything development speed might start getting faster soon.

Luxee hasn't disappointed yet, just gotta be patient.
If you want faster updates go pledge on Patreon.

[This message is not endorsed by or paid for by Luxee]

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well happy that he have a second computer.Sadly it seems we won't get 0.7 this month.Which means we we won't see Elly's route this year.
Also the info that there is a chance he put on hold PL and instead work on A69 is the bad news.Probably we will get 1 more episode with Emily before that path is done.Wild card and harem-my guess 2 more updates for each.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
The "hopefully in 2018" part is a joke, because he understands it's been a long time between updates.

He just got a new rendering PC too, so if anything development speed might start getting faster soon.

Luxee hasn't disappointed yet, just gotta be patient.
If you want faster updates go pledge on Patreon.

[This message is not endorsed by or paid for by Luxee]
That's not what he said.

I'm happy for you that he hasn't disappointed you but my choice was to delete the game..... Devs need to earn my support.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
It has already been posted several times....
Search the thread please ( probably just a couple pages ago...)

Sep 21, 2017
It's dangerous when a dev start working on a new game before he finishes the current one... New game = new ideas = more excitement, and soon you lose the drive to work on the old game. At least that's what I see over and over again.

I hope this is not the case, this game is great and actually funny.
the beginning of the end....:FeelsBadMan: ugh....only a few left that I`ve been playing---milfy city, my sweet neighbors....and now parental love is joining dmd and big brother...incest games are dropping like flies :WutFace:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
getting closer to closing out the Wife path:

PL - 7/11 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.7
A69 - 6.33/29 TASKS DONE - VERSION 0.01

Reactions: armion82
4.20 star(s) 218 Votes