Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You're getting distracted here, focus on the important thing in this picture - Elly.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's on purpose, peeps. The requested render was for them to be coated in baby oil.

(And don't bother me with your complaints. It is a gift to higher supporting PATRONS, so they actually earned this from real money contributions)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
If you are pre-warned about the special request, the render is quite hot. I understand the confusion.

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Since you asked so nicely...
Dasati was kind enough to leak it on discord so here ya go:

View attachment 122965
Look at Emily - "why is your sister fucking my daughter????" :extremelyhappy:
MC
- I'm sorry, did you... Jenna, move over so Emily can get in there.
- Well, I could do it instead if you want....figured you would not be as upset if Jenna did it.
- Hot, isn't it?
- I needed to recharge. You want some too?

:biggrin::p

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
if you’ve looked at the past few pages you would see dev is making progress albeit slow progress.

the patreon also shows how many scenes have been completed so no the game has not ended yet.

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
is there no update? is this the end?

I really don't know what you are talking about.

"PL - 7/11 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.7"
You get this info from the site:
PL - 7/11 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.7
A69 - 6.33/29 TASKS DONE - VERSION 0.01
@Koi
As you are relatively new to these forums, here is something that will help you in the future. In the top right corner under your login/handle, you will find a box that has the word 'search' in it. Type in what you are looking for (game title, update, walkthrough, cheats, etc.) then click on the [Search] button. If you are already in a thread looking for something particular to that game/thread, there is a smaller box 'Search this thread only' which you can check before clicking [Search].

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Looks fucking hot, but am I correct that this is not going to be in the game?
I thought it was supposed to be an Emily update, but now I'm confused myself what the MC is doing with his dick out in the open. I thought it was the faithful husband route

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I thought it was supposed to be an Emily update, but now I'm confused myself what the MC is doing with his dick out in the open. I thought it was the faithful husband route
Not talking necessarily about the upcoming update, but just the game in general. Was this just a render for patreons or something that might get put into the game at some point?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Not talking necessarily about the upcoming update, but just the game in general. Was this just a render for patreons or something that might get put into the game at some point?
It's only a reward for higher level patrons.Like BB,DmD and DoD calendar or extra images.
Still I have hopes that on harem path we will get this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
Looks fucking hot, but am I correct that this is not going to be in the game?
Every month Luxee posts a poll for a special "extra render" for $25+ patrons.
Only $25+ patrons get to vote.
Patrons submit ideas on Discord and Luxee picks a few to be voted on each month.
Extra.JPG
Extra Render 4 Poll Results:
Extra2.JPG

4.20 star(s) 218 Votes