willembever22

Jan 8, 2018
its alrdy 7/12 & few hour we entar 7/13 , I gues its gameover for this game R.I.P Parental love
Maybe look a few pages back and look at the posts about the game then you would know more information (Current state, Project A69 etc, or join the discord server of PL also lots of info)

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
its alrdy 7/12 & few hour we entar 7/13 , I gues its gameover for this game R.I.P Parental love
What are you on about...? 7/11 doesn't refer to July 11th. Seven out of eleven scenes are completed.

But even if that was the case, it's "RIP" if an update is two days late? Jesus, the mob is growing more toxic by the day and making this forum so much less enjoyable.

livingskull1

Jun 6, 2018
you a
What are you on about...? 7/11 doesn't refer to July 11th. Seven out of eleven scenes are completed.

But even if that was the case, it's "RIP" if an update is two days late? Jesus, the mob is growing more toxic by the day and making this forum so much less enjoyable.
re fucking right

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Yeah.I can't imagine what he say about the 4 years wait for season 2 of Attack on Titan.10 more days and we will get season 3:)

Reactions: Munkey

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
i guess this "A69" is WIP name for his new game ? then what are does "tasks" supposed to represent ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i guess this "A69" is WIP name for his new game ? then what are does "tasks" supposed to represent ?
PL - 7/11 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.7 (There are 11 task to be done for the next update which 7 are complete at this time.) (This leaves 4 more task to be done before the update comes out.)
A69 - 8/29 TASKS DONE - VERSION 0.01 (Same here 29 task for the update with 8 having been done already.)

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
okay, got confused because he uses "scenes" for progress and these "tasks" sound like secondary quest mechanic or something

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
My guess is that since PL is already build and only develops in story it's called scenes, but since A69 is the tasks are things that run in the background, not like things that happen in the story.

Reactions: Luxee and Munkey

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
okay, got confused because he uses "scenes" for progress and these "tasks" sound like secondary quest mechanic or something
My guess is that since PL is already build and only develops in story it's called scenes, but since A69 is the tasks are things that run in the background, not like things that happen in the story.
Task and scenes are the same thing.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Scenes are scenarios as in "What happens next" while tasks on the other hand might be scenes, but also things like getting the code for different things to work correctly. If you click on a person you can talk to him/her, if you click on the icon for the bathroom it takes you to the bathroom and not the bedroom.
In the end it doesn't really matter though since it's just a way to say how much is done and how much is left.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
With as slow as it is progressing, is it a safe assessment that this will be a "by Christmas if we're lucky" update?

(For the record, I'm not complaining, just asking if it is a fair assessment.)

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
With as slow as it is progressing, is it a safe assessment that this will be a "by Christmas if we're lucky" update?

(For the record, I'm not complaining, just asking if it is a fair assessment.)
Luxee just got a new PC, maybe a week ago, supposedly renders that used to take him 3+ hours
now take less than 10 minutes.

But, it's been 2 months since the last update, as of a couple days ago.
And he is now at:
7/11 for PL
8/29 for A69

So, unless he starts moving faster, now that the new PC is up and running, I would guess we won't see an update until maybe the later half of August or maybe even first half of September.

For some insight into his update cycles:
  • His Patreon is "charge per update" not "charge per month"
  • Last I heard, he does not work on the game full time, he still has a day job.

Reactions: Mark17

tallon carter

Jul 14, 2018
i need help applying the patch to game i download patch and gives rar file i then unzip file but ParentalLove.app/contents/resources/autorun/game/images doesnt exist in finder but even if it did i still dont know how to add the content to that and then same with ParentalLove.app/contents/resources/autorun/game not existing!!! PLZ HELP!!!!!! for Mac

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i need help applying the patch to game i download patch and gives rar file i then unzip file but ParentalLove.app/contents/resources/autorun/game/images doesnt exist in finder but even if it did i still dont know how to add the content to that and then same with ParentalLove.app/contents/resources/autorun/game not existing!!! PLZ HELP!!!!!! for Mac
Uzip the patch. Open another finder window and go to the folder with the PL app. Right click on it and "Show Package Contents". Drill down through Contents, Resources, autorun, game. Now, for each folder in the patch, copy the files in it to the same folder in the game.

4.20 star(s) 218 Votes